First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
W204
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer has a person whose job is handling all of the Bronco orders. She ordered one for herself and is very helpful and knowledgeable. The salesmen are USELESS or something less than that.
That sounds about right! Atleast for the dealership we are using. I started a forum called dealership stories with the whole story its crazy. If interested check it out basically The sales manager actually told us they have not started scheduling builds yet, has not provided vin#s yet, and no one knows when they will start. and he told us this on July 8! Not to call anyone out but the dealership is Bob Davidson ford.QUOTE="Waiting for 4th Bronco, post: 696161, member: 22547"]
My dealer has a person whose job is handling all of the Bronco orders. She ordered one for herself and is very helpful and knowledgeable. The salesmen are USELESS or something less than that.
[/QUOTE]
That sou

Waiting for 4th Bronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mercedes C350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That sounds about right! Atleast for the dealership we are using. I started a forum called dealership stories with the whole story its crazy. If interested check it out basically The sales manager actually told us they have not started scheduling builds yet, has not provided vin#s yet, and no one knows when they will start. and he told us this on July 8! Not to call anyone out but the dealership is Bob Davidson ford.QUOTE="Waiting for 4th Bronco, post: 696161, member: 22547"]
That sou
[/QUOTE]
The first time the dealer called me in to do the actual order, I went in and they had me down as a Bronco Sport order (it was not). The second time they called me in to do the order, I got there and the salesman said there had been a mistake and they were only doing orders for people with reservations in September or earlier (my reservation was in November). The third time, I had to call and tell them I was coming in to do the order because I found out on my own that the cut off for 2021 was going to be March 15 or 16. Got a new salesman and was then sent to the lady who actually does the orders and she couldn't believe they had called me in for so many B.S. attempts.

BuckinOnEm

Big Bend
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 21' , Ford F250 22'
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Submitted!

Sponsored

12th Man Ag

Wildtrak
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer told me my order number was R224. Is that an actual order number?

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I JUST added mine.
If anyone is paying attention....how do you locate your timestamp and reservation date ?
I cannot find an email from Ford....only my dealer sent an auto response on 7/14 saying "thanks" but nothing else.

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We should figure out how to update this list to show delivery. That might help see where you might be at?

KSunflower

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome to the Bronco6G Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future 2021 Bronco owners!

This list is for SUBMITTED ORDERS ONLY (for the Reservations Tracking List, CLICK HERE).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.
5. Use the Change Request Form for any changes to your order info.

I just added my Outer Banks order. Super weird that Ford.com says I ordered a Big Bend. Dealer confirmed that I have an Outer Banks on order. Thanks!
Welcome to the Bronco6G Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future 2021 Bronco owners!

This list is for SUBMITTED ORDERS ONLY (for the Reservations Tracking List, CLICK HERE).

Sponsored