Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If that is the case, I would like to see the aftermarket offer an inside rack to mount two bike frames in - similar to what is offered for the Bronco Sport. :)
I'm pretty sure Imma make my own... There was a suggestion here to use fork mounts and a 2x8... Which I liked so I think I'll run with that idea... I have a bunch of things laying around to snug it up or even lock it into the cargo tiedowns. Also easily removable. 😏
Sponsored

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you have to get a running start and jump in?
A little hop was involved lol Im only 5'10" so i didnt exactly fall into the seat. I was pleasantly surprised by the height. Walking up i though the BL was sas until i got closer and realized it was on 33s. Gives me hope for the BD 32s not looking too small.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A little hop was involved lol Im only 5'10" so i didnt exactly fall into the seat. I was pleasantly surprised by the height. Walking up i though the BL was sas until i got closer and realized it was on 33s. Gives me hope for the BD 32s not looking too small.
I’m 6’3” but have 100 year old knees! 😆

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You're my hero. I've been trying to find someone who measured a squatch hard top because the bronco nation info chart said 78 which I thought was way high.
If you have a roof rack on it, it will add a little over 3 inches, so it would be little over 78 inches WITH THE RACK.

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And tire to knuckle clearance

IMG_20210502_105550406.jpg
A little tighter than I had hoped, but should be fine for 285/70R17s. Looks like there will still be about 1" of clearance to the knuckle.

OP
OP
Dino

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice! I sat in that same A51 BL on Saturday! I was not as prepared as you though! Lol i pretty much just stood in awe and played with stuff
It was almost overwhelming! It's like when you're a kid and you go to a baseball game and you're gonna get an autograph, and you practice in your head for three weeks what you're gonna say, then your meet your favorite player and freeze up.

OP
OP
Dino

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
Dino

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you have to get a running start and jump in?
At first it was a little high and I was surprised... And the view was crazy and I thought the headroom sucked... Then I realized the seat was all the way up as high as it would go.

I lowered it and it then was awesome lol

Sponsored

BaseBD

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I was thinking the same thing when we saw it on Saturday. The MT tires on alternate rims look very similar to the sasquatch next to it from more than. 10-15' away.

I also have a BD on order and I think k the look of the tires will be a pleasant surprise.

hammer_head

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok well some of these rear cargo measurements look promising. My bike is 63" from rear tire to front fork...and sits about 33" high at the highest point with the dropper post down. Looks like I'll be able to make a rack for it and another bike to fit in the back. For point of reference the bike is an Evil Following MB... It's a decent size, moderately leaned out trail bike...
PSX_20210226_153231.jpg
Sweet whip! And I hear ya, I need to be sure my Evil Insurgent fits since I didn’t opt for the trailer hitch. Going aftermarket for that.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet whip! And I hear ya, I need to be sure my Evil Insurgent fits since I didn’t opt for the trailer hitch. Going aftermarket for that.
Nice man... I think the insurgent is a bit longer.... But depending on your comfortable seating position I think we have closer to 71 inches of room if going right to the back of the front seat.
Ford Bronco 📐 New 2021 Bronco measurements per your requests calculating-puzzled

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Amazing. Don’t think I’ve seen hype this hard for a vehicle. Ever. I’m a little disappointed on the lack of banana, though.

How else am I supposed to know what 6” is? I’m terrible at multiplication.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At first it was a little high and I was surprised... And the view was crazy and I thought the headroom sucked... Then I realized the seat was all the way up as high as it would go.

I lowered it and it then was awesome lol
Same here... I jumped in and was looking straight out the top of the windshield and thought "yep, Ford has recreated the early Bronco" then realized the seat could go way down. While I don't care to sit so high, I will say with the seat up high I had a great angle to rest my arm on the window channel in the 2-door. :cool:
Sponsored