First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now everybody can get the color of their choice regardless the trim model. I wish I had this on my Base.

F6FC6C1B-6E30-4F04-B44A-F8F8F8D1D6F4.jpeg
Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think you still need to reference the product guide to see if it's an option for that series.
Ah, gotcha. Dang it!

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Guys

I know on a forum like this I am in the minority, but I did not get a reservation/order in because I wanted to see a new Bronco and take it for a test drive first. Looking back I should have stopped and gotten an order in anyway, but I was super busy and then Ford canceled the modular tops, I knew I might be waiting 12-18 months...

I really thought Ford might raise the prices more. If they had, by even 2-3k, I was going to move on and buy a Rubicon. I understand inflation, but I just don't like prices getting raised on something I wanted to buy months ago, and at the same time be told I have to keep part of my life on hold for another 1-2 years before it actually shows up. I was even having a tough time waiting for this price list to get published because I really thought I should go ahead and move on.

I went through the price list and my build did go up, and it looks like I also have to now buy the steel bumper as well, but super surprised and pumped to submit my order on 10/13.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now everybody can get the color of their choice regardless the trim model. I wish I had this on my Base.

F6FC6C1B-6E30-4F04-B44A-F8F8F8D1D6F4.jpeg
I think its a mistake. The top of the document notes that CO is now available across all trim levels and Ford has said that before. No mention of Area 51 or Cactus Grey coming to the Base until that chart. Would love to be wrong though!

jason1114

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Guys

I know on a forum like this I am in the minority, but I did not get a reservation/order in because I wanted to see a new Bronco and take it for a test drive first. Looking back I should have stopped and gotten an order in anyway, but I was super busy and then Ford canceled the modular tops, I knew I might be waiting 12-18 months...

I really thought Ford might raise the prices more. If they had, by even 2-3k, I was going to move on and buy a Rubicon. I understand inflation, but I just don't like prices getting raised on something I wanted to buy months ago, and at the same time be told I have to keep part of my life on hold for another 1-2 years before it actually shows up. I was even having a tough time waiting for this price list to get published because I really thought I should go ahead and move on.

I went through the price list and my build did go up, and it looks like I also have to now buy the steel bumper as well, but super surprised and pumped to submit my order on 10/13.
I’m in the same situation man

Sponsored

snakeyes

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco "Billy" Wildtrac, Sasquatch A10
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I hate to assume, and if has been answered please forgive me for asking again... So as a person that ordered a very longtime ago like most of you guys by having to switch up to 22 does that mean we all start fresh with all the new orders - or is there a line by order date - I hope ...???

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I hate to assume, and if has been answered please forgive me for asking again... So as a person that ordered a very longtime ago like most of you guys by having to switch up to 22 does that mean we all start fresh with all the new orders - or is there a line by order date - I hope ...???
It still follows your reservation date.

Scheduling for 2022 begins Oct 28th, so make sure you have your new order submitted and confirmed by your dealer before the 28th.

You dealer should be reaching out to you to confirm you 2022 order. BUT some dealers are bad at their jobs, so if you don't hear anything by... say... Oct 25th or so I'd reach out to your dealer to make sure your 2022 order is all set.

snakeyes

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco "Billy" Wildtrac, Sasquatch A10
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It still follows your reservation date.

Scheduling for 2022 begins Oct 28th, so make sure you have your new order submitted and confirmed by your dealer before the 28th.

You dealer should be reaching out to you to confirm you 2022 order. BUT some dealers are bad at their jobs, so if you don't hear anything by... say... Oct 25th or so I'd reach out to your dealer to make sure your 2022 order is all set.
Just got an email and I will paste the pertinent info - I asked for that was answered in the email that I didn't see - dah ...

***We get it. Placing another order is inconvenient, but we hope it will be worth it when you take on that first adventure in your new Bronco SUV.

Just as important, we want to reassure you that you will not incur an increase in the MSRP as part of this model-year change. And that your reservation time stamp has not changed. All Bronco orders will continue to be prioritized according to the time they were reserved, vehicle model and configuration, part availability and the number of vehicles your dealer receives. Please note, the Bronco price protection program is for 2021 Bronco two- and four-door order and reservation holders recorded as of March 19, 2021.***

GeotechDuck

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride SX AWD / 2003 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can you still get a 4-door manual? I am reading this wrong that 4 door = auto now?

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think its a mistake. The top of the document notes that CO is now available across all trim levels and Ford has said that before. No mention of Area 51 or Cactus Grey coming to the Base until that chart. Would love to be wrong though!
It mentioned as new color option as the Hot Pepper Red. I don't think there is any mistake.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you still get a 4-door manual? I am reading this wrong that 4 door = auto now?
Definitely reading it wrong.

It's the same setup as it is for the 2021 models... you can get manual transmission in the 4-door in the Big Bend, Black Diamond, and Badlands trims.

It is not available in Base, Outer Banks, or Wildtrak.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How much for the man sas on the badlands?
Well...... it doesn't say.

It does have the price for the Sasquatch package and the automatic transmission, but not the Sasquatch package and the manual transmission.

Which means one of two things:
  1. If you get Sasquatch package with a manual transmission you still have the pay for the price of the automatic transmission even though its a manual.
  2. OR.... the pricing guide just doesn't list it.
The pricing guide of the Sasquatch package is listed as $4090... and the price of an automatic transmission is $1595. So theoretically the Sasquatch package with a manual transmission should be $2495.

But given the amount of errors we've found on the pricing sheet so far, I'm not confident at all in that $2495 number.

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As far as I can tell the front row panel storage bags are not included anymore?

I found where it’s been deleted. So to get the front row panel bagsI also have to get the door storage bags. Looks like it’s $300 for the front row panel bags? If I subtract the $350 for the door bags?

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As far as I can tell the front row panel storage bags are not included anymore?

I found where it’s been deleted. So to get the front row panel bagsI also have to get the door storage bags. Looks like it’s $300 for the front row panel bags? If I subtract the $350 for the door bags?
Front row panel storage bags are included in the cost of the MIC top.
Sponsored