First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Chevy K2500, 07 HD Nightrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else notice that not only are aftermarket parts not made for the Badlands model but now Ford is getting in on the action. What is an appearance package and why can't it be put on Badlands? Also, why is the tailgate table not able to be added to Badlands?
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else notice that not only are aftermarket parts not made for the Badlands model but now Ford is getting in on the action. What is an appearance package and why can't it be put on Badlands? Also, why is the tailgate table not able to be added to Badlands?
My completely uneducated guess is that it is related to weight and/or the suspension setup. The Badlands trim is the heaviest trim... and adding some of these accessories to the Badlands would push weight of the vehicle into the next weight bracket and would require design changes. Probably due to legal reasons if I were to guess, but could also be legit technical reasons.

I don't know if that guess is correct or not. But it does make sense... especially if you notice that options like the slide-out tailgate on the Wildtrak trim is only available if you remove the full-vehicle steel bash plates. The only way that makes any sense is for weight reasons.

JL724

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't understand why they only offer the two-tone interior on the Wildtrak. It's so ugly and looks terrible with most of the exterior colors. Guess I am sticking with the badlands and will have to paint/powdercoat the exterior bits like a WT.

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something doesn't look right -

Badlands 4x4 352A Mid Package (352A) N/C N/C
Badlands 4X4 353A High Package (353A) 1,217 1,295
Badlands 4X4 354A Lux Package (354A) 3,375 3,590
Badlands 4X4 331A Standard Package (331A) N/C N/C

Ponch

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Voodoo Blue FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, it says this:

TFR LT285/70R17 Mud-Terrain (M/T) Tires (33 in.) 653 695

Is this:

AVAILABLE ON ALL
MODELS UNLESS
OTHERWISE NOTED

So does that mean we can get this wheel and tire combo on a stock OBX, or one with Advanced 4x4/4.27 gearing?

I think you still need to reference the product guide to see if it's an option for that series.
Unfortunately, I think you are right. In MY21 the 285's were only available on the Badlands -- as the standard equipment. A quick look at the MY22 info, I could only see the 285's listed at the top of the Badlands spec sheet as standard equipment. At the bottom of the of the spec sheet it is listed as a option. I did not see the 285's/ TFR on other trims. It would be great if you could get 285's on other trims.

Sponsored

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something doesn't look right -

Badlands 4x4 352A Mid Package (352A) N/C N/C
Badlands 4X4 353A High Package (353A) 1,217 1,295
Badlands 4X4 354A Lux Package (354A) 3,375 3,590
Badlands 4X4 331A Standard Package (331A) N/C N/C
I agree. Something cannot be right with this, as it would represent a nearly $1,500 reduction off of MSRP figures for the High Package. That would be great, but highly unlikely...

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. Something cannot be right with this, as it would represent a nearly $1,500 reduction off of MSRP figures for the High Package. That would be great, but highly unlikely...
Never mind - I just saw the corrected list. For my BL SAS, 2.7, Auto, High, MIC retaining the modular bumper is a $825 difference, as cited by others. $250 for the BL '21 - '22 difference and $575 for the modular upgrade.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone knows please - when will the build out website be up and running for the 22's ... ?

You would think with these announcements it would be up and running making it a bit easier for people to reconfigure their orders without dealers goofing shit up (like they always do) especially with this many changes to what you can order, it's a bit concerning.
you could print out the new pricing sheet, bust out an old fashioned pencil and pad, and have fun that way.

Mountain Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered a 2 door base with a SAS package, floor liners and aux switches. Can someone tell me aprox how much my order will go up when converted to a 2022?

Mountain Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did order before the March deadline so I have some kind of price protection but I'm a little confused as to what's covered under the price protection.

Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've printed the price sheet and the order guide and I seem to be missing how the "capable bumper" fits in?? What trims can you order it on and how much is it?

Davebear13

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice... yeah I think that's what it'll be.

The only one that may not be accurate is the Base 4-dr with the Sasquatch package (Sasquatch incl E5D w/ 101A). In Ford's email they said Base 4dr Sasquatch would be available with the manual transmission, but their order guide says that Base 4dr is only available in automatic. There's a thread talking about it... doesn't seem we'll know for sure until Wednesday.

But at least the pricing list matches the order guide now. Thanks @Lucchese
The confusion I have about the 4 door Base price is that it includes the automatic transmission. 4 door base adv minus 2 door adv 34245 - 30095 = 4150 or 33450 - 29300 = 4150. 4150 - 1595 = 2555 (subtract the cost of auto from 2 to 4 door increase). For Big Bend going from 2 to 4 door is 36130 - 33785 = 2345. Not exactly the same increase but the big jump from 2 to 4 door in the Base has to include the auto transmission. Is the 4 door Base still priced with the auto transmission but then you subtract the auto cost from the Base 4 door price when getting SAS in manual? Curious to see what happens on Wednesday when selecting SAS manual on the 4 door base.

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did order before the March deadline so I have some kind of price protection but I'm a little confused as to what's covered under the price protection.
Same here. I have that down on my notes paper under 'questions when reordering.'

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a 2 door base with a SAS package, floor liners and aux switches. Can someone tell me aprox how much my order will go up when converted to a 2022?
It shouldn't go up at all if package remains the same. I'm actually priced out cheaper with a 2022 Badlands over a 2021. I guess keeping the new bumper that's standard lowers the price a few hundred bucks when voucher is applied.

swagner2

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks