ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Want to believe this is true as I want more color options for my Base. However, they added CO to the sheet for Base but no other carry over colors. Hopefully you’re right though
Has this been confirmed that all colors will be available on the base model. Or are we waiting for BP to go live?
Sponsored

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can anyone decode this thing to know what a base mansquatch will cost?

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has this been confirmed that all colors will be available on the base model. Or are we waiting for BP to go live?
I haven’t seen it confirmed anywhere outside of Twitter by Mike Levine. I believe over time, he’s specifically mentioned every color but Cactus Grey being available for the Base in 22. Not saying Cactus won’t be available, he just didn’t mention it specifically. Though B&P go live the 13th I believe for new orders, your dealer should already have any info to change your order now that started Oct.8th

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I haven’t seen it confirmed anywhere outside of Twitter by Mike Levine. I believe over time, he’s specifically mentioned every color but Cactus Grey being available for the Base in 22. Not saying Cactus won’t be available, he just didn’t mention it specifically. Though B&P go live the 13th I believe for new orders, your dealer should already have any info to change your order now that started Oct.8th
I’m really just hoping for Area 51 to be available

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m really just hoping for Area 51 to be available
Exactly what I’m going for as well, Levine did specifically mention Area 51 will be available for the Base 100%, whether it’s free or not I’ll ask my dealer or we’ll see come B&P on Wed.

Ford Bronco đź“’ Latest 2022 Bronco Order Guide Released (Updated Monthly) + Price List CE6CE4B6-96DE-43C7-B58A-8C7A19F9CE54

Last edited:

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't understand why they only offer the two-tone interior on the Wildtrak. It's so ugly and looks terrible with most of the exterior colors. Guess I am sticking with the badlands and will have to paint/powdercoat the exterior bits like a WT.
Yeah, I expected to see a black interior option for Wildtrak as well.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I understand this question seems silly, but are we sure we can make any changes of our 21 order going into 22? My dealer is under the impression that my order is locked in and it cannot be changed.

I looked at all of the "official" communications from Ford and they certainly imply that we can change our 21 orders using 22 options but I don't see anything explicit I can send to the dealer to show him.

Has anyone seen any definitive positive statement like "Those with 21 Orders that have to convert to 22 are free to change trims or add any MY 22 options?"

Specifically I was looking at changing a 2 door MT BD to a 4 door MT Base Sas. Seems like that should be doable but I also understand why Ford would not want to have to re-do all the commodity math at this point.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The thread that discussed the 21/22 price protection certificate offsets said we would be able to switch trims (other than special editions i believe), however you would have to pay differences from your certificate when going up in trims and would gain when going down in trim or doors.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

The confusion I have about the 4 door Base price is that it includes the automatic transmission. 4 door base adv minus 2 door adv 34245 - 30095 = 4150 or 33450 - 29300 = 4150. 4150 - 1595 = 2555 (subtract the cost of auto from 2 to 4 door increase). For Big Bend going from 2 to 4 door is 36130 - 33785 = 2345. Not exactly the same increase but the big jump from 2 to 4 door in the Base has to include the auto transmission. Is the 4 door Base still priced with the auto transmission but then you subtract the auto cost from the Base 4 door price when getting SAS in manual? Curious to see what happens on Wednesday when selecting SAS manual on the 4 door base.
Levine said today that he mispoke, you can NOT get the SAS manual on the Base 4door

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a heads up for anyone who may be coming across this thread...

Seems Bronco Nation talked to their Ford rep and they ultimately decided to pull down the Price List. Too many inaccuracies and it was causing a ton of confusion.

The price list @Lucchese posted in #336 is (probably) significantly more accurate than what Ford originally posted, but we likely won't find out for sure until Wednesday.

I ordered a 2 door base with a SAS package, floor liners and aux switches. Can someone tell me aprox how much my order will go up when converted to a 2022?
$800 without the price protection certificate.

If you ordered before or on March 19th, then you have price protection and the increase will effectively be $0. (Unless the dealer tries to bump the price on you of course.)
Can anyone decode this thing to know what a base mansquatch will cost?
$35,090 for the Base 2-door Mansquatch. Not available in 4-door on the Base trim.
I’ll ask again, can we MOVE reservations come Wednesday?
Yes, you can move to a different dealer. Call 1-800-392-3673 on Wednesday (Ford's customer service line.)

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

See Highlighted below -

Order Conversion Process

CURRENT ORDER HOLDERS (Converted in Ford’s Ordering System)

• Your dealer will start scheduling order consultations with all existing order holders to finalize/submit, based on reservation timestamp order.
  • Beginning 10/13, dealers can start updating/confirming orders in Ford’s ordering system with customer consent.
  • You need to agree to pricing with your dealer at the time of order entry with a signed purchase agreement and any required deposit.

RESERVATION HOLDERS (Unconverted)
  • For 2022 model year, existing reservation holders who have not yet converted their order can use the Ford.com Online Ordering tool.
  • Dealers have been asked to reach out to customers to confirm order receipt and pricing.

Order conversion process flow and FAQ:

STATUSACTION
I never placed a reservation/order for MY21. (New customer)
  • Reach out directly to your dealer to express interest in buying a Bronco and discuss options and timing. Bronco SUVs equipped with a hardtop will continue to be limited based on existing demand, but there may be opportunities to get a Bronco equipped with a soft top sooner.
  • You may also go onto Ford.com to send your dealer your information to have them reach out to you to discuss.
I placed a reservation for MY21 but never converted it to an order. (Unconverted)
  • You will need to convert to an order for MY22 with your dealer.
  • You will not lose your timestamp.
I placed an order for MY21, was not scheduled for production, and don’t want to make any changes. (Converted)
  • You will need to confirm your order to MY22 with your dealer to make it eligible for scheduling.
I placed an order for MY21, was not scheduled for production, and want to make changes. (Converted)
  • You will need to update and confirm your order to MY22 with your dealer and can make changes at that time.

see - 2022 Timing & Order Guide
Thanks. Except Levine now says no 4 door MT Base Sas so I personally don't have any reason to change anymore. Maybe this can help someone.

Con

Black Diamond
First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger fx4 lariat - waiting to order my BD2DMT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone know what the body appearance package consists of?

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just a heads up for anyone who may be coming across this thread...

Seems Bronco Nation talked to their Ford rep and they ultimately decided to pull down the Price List. Too many inaccuracies and it was causing a ton of confusion.

The price list @Lucchese posted in #336 is (probably) significantly more accurate than what Ford originally posted, but we likely won't find out for sure until Wednesday.

$800 without the price protection certificate.

If you ordered before or on March 19th, then you have price protection and the increase will effectively be $0. (Unless the dealer tries to bump the price on you of course.)

$35,090 for the Base 2-door Mansquatch. Not available in 4-door on the Base trim.

Yes, you can move to a different dealer. Call 1-800-392-3673 on Wednesday (Ford's customer service line.)
Dang I didn't realize that sasquatch went from 5k to 6.6k. That's considerably more of an increase than the models.