Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Roof racks not available with 2.7L engine and slide out tailgate not available on Badlands? What’s up with that?
They are available on Wildtrak, and that is standard with 2.7.
Sponsored

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They dropped the matching handles and black mirrors on the WT. That must make the 2021 OBX sas/WT guys feel good. One of the reasons I went with a 2021 loaded OBX sas over a 2021 WT was because the WT felt like a 'broken' design, with the black mirrors being a constant reminder of the black mod top that never showed. Still with no mod top for 2022, instead of color matching the WT mirror, Ford simply ditched BOTH the mirrors and handles to go plastic. I was just barely leaning towards the OBX sas for 2021, but could see 2022 guys more strongly considering OBX sas over WT. Just the cost of swapping handles for "paintable" parts with sensors, plus paint, is a few thousand dollars (if anyone ever wanted to take on that endeavor)
The hold up for me on WT was the ugly interior clashing with everything. At least OBX had options.

Sponsored

BRBlue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Crickets about any new "special editions" or even the "capable" bumper?
There’s another thread with more info via Bronco Nation. Special Editions aren’t coming out until Summer ‘22.

Djd7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A couple quick takeaways that jumped out to me, unless I read wrong: all colors available on Base, signature headlights available on Base, Big Bend and Badlands grilles are now Carb Gray painted, Wildtrak now MIC handle and mirrors.
Where do you see Signature LEDs for base? They were always an option on big bend.

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
T
No, it is an $860 cost for non steel bumper trims. Didn't see any restrictions on it
Thanks I missed it.
I will looker closer.

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

all this time I thought finally I was gonna get roof rack with Sasquatch and now it’s not available with 2.7.
Ford makes it so hard
Something is amiss then. This is an available option with Wildtrak.

spyderman01

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only big price jump I see is Sasquatch on Badlands goes up from $2495 to $4090. That looks like it might be a mistake...the other trim levels kept it the same I believe....
It looks like the Sasquatch goes up quite a bit on the Base 2 dr. as well.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The hold up for me on WT was the ugly interior clashing with everything. At least OBX had options.
Agreed. That was the main reason for me. Followed by the grille, followed by the black mirrors. Honestly, I wouldnt be surprised if maybe the guide is wrong on the plastic mirrors/handles on WT for 2022.

Djd7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"Available on all models unless otherwise noted." Could be that the rockstars didn't note it.

Ford Bronco 📒 Latest 2022 Bronco Order Guide Released (Updated Monthly) + Price List 1633725781492
Ah I understand what made you think that. Cross referencing to the order guide, the Signature LEDs are only show as optional equip. for big bend, not for BD or Base (same as last MY21)
Sponsored