filup01

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
If they do remove GPS from the vehicle that would create some challenges. Android for sure, not sure about Iphone, but Android when using android auto will detect if the vehicle has GPS and may prioritize data from that rather than from the phone to improve navigation reliability.
No problem for iPhone. Apple CarPlay uses the iPhones GPS so it works with any vehicle with “Apple CarPlay” regardless if that vehicle has its own GPS.
I am an iPhone guy and know nothing about Android. I don’t even know how to work an Android phone.
Sponsored

gwiacek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex awd ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
whats a joke the sync screen only has radio and NAV on it. if they delete built in nav your sync screen will be one big radio screen. It would do nothing else. Also if gps is deleted it will 1/2 cripple the 911 feature, since that gives your gps coordinates to the 911 operator when it calls. Ford used to charge $500+ for NAV. If they delete it they going to lower the vehicle price by that?

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Idk if this is new to anyone else, but it looks like Everglades & Raptor MGV seats have cupholders in the rear 🤣
Ford Bronco 📒 Latest 2022 Bronco Order Guide Released (Updated Monthly) + Price List 450EF523-1F89-4F54-93A8-119075B00340

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
yes. it was mentioned during the raptor deput. 69K .. it better come with cupholders in the back

Idk if this is new to anyone else, but it looks like Everglades & Raptor MGV seats have cupholders in the rear 🤣
Ford Bronco 📒 Latest 2022 Bronco Order Guide Released (Updated Monthly) + Price List 450EF523-1F89-4F54-93A8-119075B00340

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This nav thing seems like a way bigger deal than the HVAC temp knobs.

Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think Ford needs let us know this directly. They also need to adjust the package prices since this is something we're paying for as part of a package .
They kinda did... in the most fucked up way possible... by hiding it in the order guide and then selling is as an add...
From the Major Product Features section, Job 2 order guide update section on page 2...

"● Added: Navigation Removal (59D)"

Added a removal... brilliant Jedi mind trick! We're getting something new! No Navigation!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WTF... Are you kidding me? I opted to add Built In Nav to my High Package...now Ford is saying I've Not only had to wait over 600 days, while watching everyone under the sun get LUX (which has built in included),

And now they are pulling it from my order?

I want my navigation to work without a subscription! Jeep just moved up a slot.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This nav thing seems like a way bigger deal than the HVAC temp knobs.
I was wondering if the nav removal could be a temporary thing due to the chip shortage and this is one of the chips they will ship Broncos without and add later. I don’t see any changes around nav in the B&P.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was wondering if the nav removal could be a temporary thing due to the chip shortage and this is one of the chips they will ship Broncos without and add later. I don’t see any changes around nav in the B&P.
I hope your right, If that's the case Ford needs to come out very quickly and state that.

I just posted all BN And basically asked that question. We'll see if Ford marketing deletes my post or answers it!

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another Ford communications fail. 🙄

They are so bad at running a reservation list.

Sponsored

MR6996

Badlands
First Name
Marcus Rachard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Durango, 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now this is some real BS!
My Badlands is fully loaded without the leather option, but now they want to include this??
I could see this this being standard on the Raptor. But to include it on the EG seems a bit too much, especially considering that you can't get some of the other higher end features.

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This lack of built in Nav is a non-issue honestly. I'd gladly take a $500 discount to never have NAV in the vehicle ever. Google Maps/Waze/Apple Maps etc. through either Android Auto or CarPlay is infinitely better than any built in Nav will ever be, and without an additional subscription price.

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Latest Canada order guide (4/15/22) added to the first post.

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Latest U.S. order guide (8/1/22) has been added to the first post. Keep in mind not all pages are updated in each new order guide version.
Sponsored