CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And still can't get roof rails with the 2.7 4 door BL. Very disappointing. This and green were two of the biggest reasons I deferred and both are not what I was expecting to see.
Sponsored

imatexan3

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra All-Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only big price jump I see is Sasquatch on Badlands goes up from $2495 to $4090. That looks like it might be a mistake...the other trim levels kept it the same I believe....
[/QUOTE]
It didn’t. If you go to the Ford site and add Sas to a badlands right now, it’s $4090 because it adds the 10 speed trans.

imatexan3

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra All-Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mid package is now included on Badlands and High package had a $1495 price reduction. The base price for the 4Dr only had a $250 increase unless I'm wrong.
High and Lux look to be the same price as 21. They have the Wildtrak code listed here for the badlands, 334A and the Badlands code listed as the Wildtrak, 354a.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did they fix floor vents for back seat?
Did they add cup holders to back seat ?
Amazing isn’t it? A year ago, Estaban and Ford were promoting the fact that they responded quickly to the community by offering a Sasquatch manual in 2022. Ford listens! was their rallying cry,

Then I looked at this infographic chart and see that Ford not only isn’t listening…they are tone deaf.

Optional floor mats is what the rockstars dreamed up? How about no seat back carpet on a wash down vehicle? How about cup holders in the back of a more door? How about rear vents?

I have heard that Ford has multiple departments and can walk and chew gum at the same time. Were some of the glaring design upgrades that hard to fit into the product line with over a year of lead time?

IMO when they offered a price guarantee until 2023 what they were really saying was “don’t expect anything but “bold new colors” to change until 2024”

539C333F-BA1B-4F78-84A3-8C2AD6CCD911.png

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wake me up when the seat-backs match the Sport and when there's a slide-out tailgate for the 2-door.

(Yes, I know it'll be shorter. Don't care.)

Sponsored

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With steel prices up 90 percent from beginning of 2021 i don't see how all cars don’t cost 25percent or more than they did last year?

Because Ford and its suppliers locked in long term contracts on its raw materials before the inflation hit.

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
The $825 option is the cost of upgrading on a trim that comes with a plastic standard bumper.

$575 option is the upgrade cost from the capable steel bumper that's now standard on BD and BL trims.
We now have 2 steel bumper choices the HD Modular and the Capable ilo.
Does anyone have any information if the ilo bumper for the Base has the OEM dash fog light switch and fog lights?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
So... we don't really know yet. I too am very interested to know what the answer is.

The price guide only seems to list the Sasquatch package prices for the automatic transmission.

The standard 4x4 system includes 2-high, 4-low, and 4-high. The Advanced 4x4 has higher gear ratio in the transfer case and an additional drive mode: 4-auto.

And the advanced 4x4 system is still tied to the Sasquatch package on the Base and Big Bend trims.

You can try in Build & Price if you want the quick-and-dirty method.

But if you look at both the 2021 and 2022 order guide it says right in description for the Sasquatch Package:
@snakeyes

It seems apparent (to me) that Sasquatch pricing has not changed if you get it the same way as required for MY21 (i.e. w/automatic transmission).

If you get Sasquatch w/manual transmission in MY22, you will pay $1595 more for it ($6490). This is NOT a price increase as Mansquatch wasn't available in MY21.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We now have 2 steel bumper choices the HD Modular and the Capable ilo.
Does anyone have any information if the ilo bumper for the Base has the OEM dash fog light switch and fog lights?
This is the new bumper on this build.

2021-Ford-Bronco-Riptide-Concept-07.jpg

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don’t forget to tell your dealership about Ford points.

Sponsored

snakeyes

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco "Billy" Wildtrac, Sasquatch A10
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If anyone knows please - when will the build out website be up and running for the 22's ... ?

You would think with these announcements it would be up and running making it a bit easier for people to reconfigure their orders without dealers goofing shit up (like they always do) especially with this many changes to what you can order, it's a bit concerning.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only big price jump I see is Sasquatch on Badlands goes up from $2495 to $4090. That looks like it might be a mistake...the other trim levels kept it the same I believe....
It didn’t. If you go to the Ford site and add Sas to a badlands right now, it’s $4090 because it adds the 10 speed trans.
[/QUOTE]
That's why it's incorrect. In '22, it doesn't add the 10sp auto anymore but shows the pricing like it does.

snakeyes

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco "Billy" Wildtrac, Sasquatch A10
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If they state no increase on 22 over pre 3/19 then why is everyone complaining unless they are ordering something differant
I don't think anyone's complaining, honestly, but I didn't read through the whole thread. I think just friendly banter because we are all so bored waiting for our Rigs that any news gets the red blood rolling - for me it's been 9 months not as long as other folks but it's been a stretch. I have driven a two door model and trust me this IS WORTH WAITING FOR as I was considering buying another brand alternative but after that demo ride - NO WAY.