Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We now have 2 steel bumper choices the HD Modular and the Capable ilo.
Does anyone have any information if the ilo bumper for the Base has the OEM dash fog light switch and fog lights?
You're interpreting this incorrectly. In the order guide the only optional bumper for the Base is the HD Modular Bumper (no fogs). The Heavy Duty ILO Steel bumper is the the same HD Modular bumper it's priced separately as it is only available at that price for BD and BL trims. ILO is "in lieu of" so the $575 HD Modular ILO Steel Bumper is the heavy duty modular price of you're optioning it onto the Black Diamond or Badlands which have the capable bumper standard.
Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I personally prefer the MIC mirrors and handles as well, but don't see why they would take the black package (Bronco badge aside?) away from the Wildtrak. That's pretty much its only distinguishing feature.
Looks like the Soft Top is now standard on the WT with a $695 MIC add. Wonder if price protection covers that add.

wbrainbow

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Standard bumper is still steel at least.
I had the modular bumper standard on my 2021 Black Diamond order and still want it. We shouldn"t have to pay extra for what was part of our original "standard" equipment". That equates to a price increase of our "no increase" deal.

ManSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco, 17' F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that Sasquatch package is available with a manual transmission it just separates the cost. In MY21 it automatically made you add the auto ($1595) to the Sasquatch ($2495) = $4090
I hope so, if not then waiting for MY22 would be a waste for me. My whole reason for waiting was to get a manual Sasquatch and if they increased it I’m just going with standard wheels.

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looks like the modular steel bumper is a $575 upgrade on the BD and BL trims now
Wonder if you had a BL / BD if the price protection covers that if you still want the mod like on your original order?

Sponsored

Bornage

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just spoke to my dealer and he was reading what I think he called a National disruptor list? It was all the things on there that delays orders like MICs, lux package, tailgates etc. He said only dealers have that. Is it on this forum anywhere? I’m a 10/13 order and want to pick the best package w the fastest (LOL I know) production possibility.

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know that those color weren't offered in MY2021 for base mode. That's why I would like to had that option in the base before.

But on MY2022, now all colors are available for all trims.

The reason that Area51, Cactus grey and race red are not mentioned above is because those are carry over colors. They just mentioned the new colors for the entire line up on that paragraph and that's why it has the asterisk on it.

Everything with the asterisk is new for the MY2022.

However, you will be completely sure once the B&P come up on the website.
Want to believe this is true as I want more color options for my Base. However, they added CO to the sheet for Base but no other carry over colors. Hopefully you’re right though

JMBGlass

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma/C.O. Badlands 2.7 4Dr hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So am I reading this right, that they STILL won't let me get the factory roof rack bars on the 4dr 2.7 Badlands, even though they're allowing it on Squatch packages as opposed to last model year?

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this an officially released order guide? or a draft?

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone knows please - when will the build out website be up and running for the 22's ... ?

You would think with these announcements it would be up and running making it a bit easier for people to reconfigure their orders without dealers goofing shit up (like they always do) especially with this many changes to what you can order, it's a bit concerning.
October 13th.

Which is the same date that MY 2022 orders open.

Is this an officially released order guide? or a draft?
Official. This is the same thing my dealer received on Friday directly from Ford.

Don't be surprised if they come out with a new revision though. They've had to modify the order guide in the past due to supply constraints and whatnot.

And definitely don't take the price list to heart. There is already a typo on the price list, and missing prices. The package options on the Badlands & Wildtrak are backwards, and the cost of the Sasquatch package appears to be missing for manual transmission users.

FoCoBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, X3, MDX, Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's not the full Co-Pilot360 package... it's just the base safety technology.

The full package also includes blind-spot warning, cross-traffic alerting, and the lane-keeping system that vibrates your steering wheel when you leave a lane.

The heavy-duty steel modular bumper is now an addon option. There is a new bumper, called the "capable bumper" that is the new standard bumper. Link
Is the capable bumper available on OBX trim?

Mmart

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If i have received a vin and a December build date, am i receiving a 2021 or do i need to reorder for a 2022?

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was mostly hoping they'd say, "tops all sorted, dual tops back on the table, no need to wait for 23"

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the capable bumper available on OBX trim?
No. Capable bumper is only available in Black Diamond and Badlands.

The heavy-duty module bumper is an optional $825 upgrade on OBX. But there is no way to option in the capable bumper.

If i have received a vin and a December build date, am i receiving a 2021 or do i need to reorder for a 2022?
No. If you have a VIN your Bronco will be built this year. Since you have a December build date you may not actually get it until Janruary 2022, but you'll get a model year 2021 Bronco.
Sponsored