Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did I read ala carte options last night??
Is this a thing? Looks like all the options that were bundled with option groups are still exactly the same.
Please! Can't we get B&O audio and the dash power option without opting for the Lux! Jeep still killing it with their B&P
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did I read ala carte options last night??
Is this a thing? Looks like all the options that were bundled with option groups are still exactly the same.
Please! Can't we get B&O audio and the dash power option without opting for the Lux! Jeep still killing it with their B&P
The "a la carte accessories" they are referring to are the additional dealer installed options. Body armor, tube doors, fender flare kits, appearance packages, tailgate tables, cargo boxes, etc. Just about everything on the 3rd page of the price list labeled "Factory Invoiced Accessories", and everything in the order guide labeled "Dealer Installed Options".

If you were expecting B&O to be a stand-alone option... nope. It's still apart of the Lux package.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So 4 door WildTrack holds price but is now a soft top with a $ 695 MIC option.
So what I’m seeing is that “similarly equipped vehicle” doesn’t mean a thing since everyone knows soft and hard aren’t similar. (Get your heads out of the gutter 🤪) .
I’m sure Ford would argue that they both come with a roof, that’s similar.

All they did with their third party check, which insures someone, whether it be a dealer who promised price protection, or us, gets screwed if we didn’t order before 3/19/21. The price protection check is the offset for the roof and the bumper bait and switch on the Badlands.

So far we have learned Ford:
-doesn’t know the definition of First in First Edition.
-They don’t know the meaning of similar.
-They do know the meaning of same since they can issue checks to some in the same amount as the price increase for customers who thought Ford was capable of fulfilling orders.
-If Ford considers what they’ve done so far as capable, I fear for people buying the capable bumper.
-They have fucked up at every step of the way in this and when they do they just change the rules or what they originally said to make themselves “right”.

snakeyes

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco "Billy" Wildtrac, Sasquatch A10
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No. Capable bumper is only available in Black Diamond and Badlands.

The heavy-duty module bumper is an optional $825 upgrade on OBX. But there is no way to option in the capable bumper.

No. If you have a VIN your Bronco will be built this year. Since you have a December build date you may not actually get it until Janruary 2022, but you'll get a model year 2021 Bronco.
At this stage of the game - I can tell you I would rather wait till 22’s … but the problem is you would lose your spot 😞

Sponsored

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Curious as to what a black onyx cabin environment means?

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 11.03.59 PM.png
The '21 order guide said the same. It basically means the main part of the cabin - door panels (not the insert on the upper portion), lower dash, center console area, rear cargo area, floor (whether washout or black carpet) - all of those type things are black regardless of trim/interior color choice (i.e. Navy pier, sandstone, gray, etc).

I personally prefer the MIC mirrors and handles as well, but don't see why they would take the black package (Bronco badge aside?) away from the Wildtrak. That's pretty much its only distinguishing feature.
I'm now going to have to figure out how to get/put on body color handles because of this ridiculous move. Just doesn't make any sense. All I can hope is they rectify it for '23.

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All of the glaring mistakes are surprising. You would think after all the issues last time with ordering, (see "free" automatic) that they would have made sure this one was pretty spot on.

The Sasquatch prices are messed up. No way Man-Squatch is going to cost more than the Auto-Squatch. It is even higher by the exact amount of the automatic in many cases. Remove the price of the auto and you have your Sasquatch manual price.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Want to believe this is true as I want more color options for my Base. However, they added CO to the sheet for Base but no other carry over colors. Hopefully you’re right though
They added it on base because is the first trim to come up on the OG, meaning that they don't need to repeat it on the rest of the trims.

that's how the OG works.

You will have all the color to choose.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also, does anyone know, if you're holding out for black modular top, do you have to do anything? Obviously it's not orderable for '22, so I wouldn't be re-placing an order right? Despite Ford's email about it.

Sponsored

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The $825 option is the cost of upgrading on a trim that comes with a plastic standard bumper.

$575 option is the upgrade cost from the capable steel bumper that's now standard on BD and BL trims.
Does this mean if I stick with the Capable steel bumper the price on my BD will go down $575. That is the way I read it.

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does this mean if I stick with the Capable steel bumper the price on my BD will go down $575. That is the way I read it.

I don't believe so. The base price of the BL is going up by $250. That's why the price protection voucher for those eligible is $825 on the BL, that covers the cost increase ($250) and the bumper upgrade ($575).

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All of the glaring mistakes are surprising. You would think after all the issues last time with ordering, (see "free" automatic) that they would have made sure this one was pretty spot on.

The Sasquatch prices are messed up. No way Man-Squatch is going to cost more than the Auto-Squatch. It is even higher by the exact amount of the automatic in many cases. Remove the price of the auto and you have your Sasquatch manual price.
Auto and manual are the same price.

7C3C8E76-F58B-477B-A845-2D4626006D6D.jpeg

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Am I reading this correctly, that an a la carte locking diff is offered on the base? (Probably I'm not.):

X2L 4.27 Final Drive Ratio w/ Rear Locking Differential (Auto Only) 747 795
X4L 4.46 Final Drive Ratio w/ Rear Locking Differential (Manual Only) 465 495

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Auto and manual are the same price.

7C3C8E76-F58B-477B-A845-2D4626006D6D.jpeg
Correct. The pricing guide is wrong. For example, the manual Badlands the price is ~$2500, the same as it has always been. The automatic brings it up to $4000 something, which is what the pricing guide is showing now. It is including the price of the automatic because it was required last year and is a mistake.

I never said that the Sasquatch option was a different price. Only that it is mistakenly adding the automatic price in some instances. This is almost exactly the same as last year when everyone thought they were getting free automatics and many people asked about it and it still took them months to fix.
Sponsored