Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct. The pricing guide is wrong. For example, the manual Badlands the price is ~$2500, the same as it has always been. The automatic brings it up to $4000 something, which is what the pricing guide is showing now. It is including the price of the automatic because it was required last year and is a mistake.

I never said that the Sasquatch option was a different price. Only that it is mistakenly adding the automatic price in some instances. This is almost exactly the same as last year when everyone thought they were getting free automatics and many people asked about it and it still took them months to fix.
For my sake I hope you are correct.

I asked a follow-up question to see if I could get additional clarity, but Laura (BN admin) wasn't sure.

She is assuming that the Sasquatch package cost is the Price List minus the cost of the automatic transmission ($1595), but she wasn't 100% sure. And now that we're into a holiday weekend I doubt we'll find out for sure until Wednesday.

But yeah, I hope you are correct.
Sponsored

WCS67

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If i have received a vin and a December build date, am i receiving a 2021 or do i need to reorder for a 2022?
If the 10th letter in the VIN is an M, you have a my21.

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For my sake I hope you are correct.

I asked a follow-up question to see if I could get additional clarity, but Laura (BN admin) wasn't sure.

She is assuming that the Sasquatch package cost is the Price List minus the cost of the automatic transmission ($1595), but she wasn't 100% sure. And now that we're into a holiday weekend I doubt we'll find out for sure until Wednesday.

But yeah, I hope you are correct.
It is too much of a coincidence with the prices and given their track record... That said, if I have to pay for an automatic to get Sasquatch with a manual (even typing that sounds absurd), then I will just go with the 2.7 as well as automatic and call it a day.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has it been confirmed that all colors will be available on the base? That is a nice surprise if true, thank you Ford for that. I've always hated the model/version paint color games.

Although since my order looks now like a 2025 delivery, it doesn't seem like paint colors matter anymore for me. :(

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

page-2 of the Price List has mistakes in the Sasquatch prices -

see corrected list below - more ?
Still an error on the 1st page, if you get Sasquatch package, the automatic transmission should no longer be a no-charge option. Right now it is listed as a no-charge option.

If you incorporate what I mentioned above with the edits you made so far, it makes a lot more sense, and is what I assume the prices actually are.

But right now it’s just mega confusing since that Pricing List was so messed up.

Sponsored

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is the new bumper on this build.

2021-Ford-Bronco-Riptide-Concept-07.jpg
I stopped by the dealer this AM to verify my 2022 order and add the Capable, ilo bumper Currently there is no order code to add the bumper to other trims where it isn‘t standard. If it isn’t available soon I am going with the standard bumper and get an aftermarket. Ther are some pretty nice ones out there.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The 4090 comes from adding the automatic transmission. That is where that price difference comes.
It says N/C incl w/ 765 for the 10AT price.

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
You're interpreting this incorrectly. In the order guide the only optional bumper for the Base is the HD Modular Bumper (no fogs). The Heavy Duty ILO Steel bumper is the the same HD Modular bumper it's priced separately as it is only available at that price for BD and BL trims. ILO is "in lieu of" so the $575 HD Modular ILO Steel Bumper is the heavy duty modular price of you're optioning it onto the Black Diamond or Badlands which have the capable bumper standard.
Yep, verified today at my dealer. It maybe available at some point for all trims.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Under 'TRANSMISSION' -
- you're saying all the Auto-Trans should be $1,595 ?
- not just the first one ?
- or which ones ?

Am a little unclear which ones are wrong, and what is correct price -
My bad, should of been more descriptive. Was on mobile before so couldn't snap a screenshot. The highlighted option shouldn't be there.

It's basically saying that the Automatic Transmission is free if you get option code 765 (which is the Sasquatch package).

That's why the Sasquatch packages are all over-inflated by $1595... because they include the cost of the automatic transmission. That's also why I was so confused, because there wasn't a similar option for the manual transmission to lower the cost by $1595 if you optioned in the Sasquatch package.

The other two are fine, as one is the Big Bend w/ Mid, and the Black Diamond w/ Mid. Both come with automatic transmission standard.

Ford Bronco 📒 Latest 2022 Bronco Order Guide Released (Updated Monthly) + Price List snip.PNG

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My bad, should of been more descriptive. Was on mobile before so couldn't snap a screenshot. The highlighted option shouldn't be there.

It's basically saying that the Automatic Transmission is free if you get option code 765 (which is the Sasquatch package).

That's why the Sasquatch packages are all over-inflated by $1595... because they include the cost of the automatic transmission. That's also why I was so confused, because there wasn't a similar option for the manual transmission to lower the cost by $1595 if you optioned in the Sasquatch package.

The other two are fine, as one is the Big Bend w/ Mid, and the Black Diamond w/ Mid. Both come with automatic transmission standard.

Ford Bronco 📒 Latest 2022 Bronco Order Guide Released (Updated Monthly) + Price List snip.PNG
So is the cost of Sas on a base 2-door manual trans version $4995?

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So is the cost of Sas on a base 2-door manual trans version $4995?
That's our best guess right now. We think the pricing list is messed up (in more ways than one).

If we're wrong and the pricing list is accurate... that means folks who buy the Sasquatch package with a manual transmission are effectively paying for an automatic transmission without actually getting an automatic transmission.

@Lucchese is working on editing the pricing list to make it (hopefully) more accurate. But ultimately we probably won't know until Wednesday when orders open to know what the true prices are.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here we are - Price List known corrections - see below -

Yes, now the SV Certificate Prices make sense -
For example: 2-Door Badlands -
.. $400 . . . increase in basic vehicle price -
+ $575 . . . to add original HD Modular Bumper -
= $975 . . . 2022 SV Certificate voucher -
Nice... yeah I think that's what it'll be.

The only one that may not be accurate is the Base 4-dr with the Sasquatch package (Sasquatch incl E5D w/ 101A). In Ford's email they said Base 4dr Sasquatch would be available with the manual transmission, but their order guide says that Base 4dr is only available in automatic. There's a thread talking about it... doesn't seem we'll know for sure until Wednesday.

But at least the pricing list matches the order guide now. Thanks @Lucchese

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Making sure I'm understanding the credit... Change from BL to WT gives credit of $825 off the WT?

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Making sure I'm understanding the credit... Change from BL to WT gives credit of $825 off the WT?
If you had a 4-door Badlands on order as of Oct 1st, yes.

Which effectively means your MY2022 Wildtrak will $130 cheaper than the cost of a similar MY2021 Wildtrak today.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems like a waste of time to go through this new information since the chance of getting a 2022 MY for me is essentially zero.
Sponsored