Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For my sake I hope you are correct.

I asked a follow-up question to see if I could get additional clarity, but Laura (BN admin) wasn't sure.

She is assuming that the Sasquatch package cost is the Price List minus the cost of the automatic transmission ($1595), but she wasn't 100% sure. And now that we're into a holiday weekend I doubt we'll find out for sure until Wednesday.

But yeah, I hope you are correct.
It is too much of a coincidence with the prices and given their track record... That said, if I have to pay for an automatic to get Sasquatch with a manual (even typing that sounds absurd), then I will just go with the 2.7 as well as automatic and call it a day.
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has it been confirmed that all colors will be available on the base? That is a nice surprise if true, thank you Ford for that. I've always hated the model/version paint color games.

Although since my order looks now like a 2025 delivery, it doesn't seem like paint colors matter anymore for me. :(

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is the new bumper on this build.

2021-Ford-Bronco-Riptide-Concept-07.jpg
I stopped by the dealer this AM to verify my 2022 order and add the Capable, ilo bumper Currently there is no order code to add the bumper to other trims where it isnā€˜t standard. If it isnā€™t available soon I am going with the standard bumper and get an aftermarket. Ther are some pretty nice ones out there.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The 4090 comes from adding the automatic transmission. That is where that price difference comes.
It says N/C incl w/ 765 for the 10AT price.

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
You're interpreting this incorrectly. In the order guide the only optional bumper for the Base is the HD Modular Bumper (no fogs). The Heavy Duty ILO Steel bumper is the the same HD Modular bumper it's priced separately as it is only available at that price for BD and BL trims. ILO is "in lieu of" so the $575 HD Modular ILO Steel Bumper is the heavy duty modular price of you're optioning it onto the Black Diamond or Badlands which have the capable bumper standard.
Yep, verified today at my dealer. It maybe available at some point for all trims.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My bad, should of been more descriptive. Was on mobile before so couldn't snap a screenshot. The highlighted option shouldn't be there.

It's basically saying that the Automatic Transmission is free if you get option code 765 (which is the Sasquatch package).

That's why the Sasquatch packages are all over-inflated by $1595... because they include the cost of the automatic transmission. That's also why I was so confused, because there wasn't a similar option for the manual transmission to lower the cost by $1595 if you optioned in the Sasquatch package.

The other two are fine, as one is the Big Bend w/ Mid, and the Black Diamond w/ Mid. Both come with automatic transmission standard.

View attachment 184097
So is the cost of Sas on a base 2-door manual trans version $4995?

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Making sure I'm understanding the credit... Change from BL to WT gives credit of $825 off the WT?

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems like a waste of time to go through this new information since the chance of getting a 2022 MY for me is essentially zero.

PapaWE

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Chevy K2500, 07 HD Nightrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else notice that not only are aftermarket parts not made for the Badlands model but now Ford is getting in on the action. What is an appearance package and why can't it be put on Badlands? Also, why is the tailgate table not able to be added to Badlands?

JL724

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't understand why they only offer the two-tone interior on the Wildtrak. It's so ugly and looks terrible with most of the exterior colors. Guess I am sticking with the badlands and will have to paint/powdercoat the exterior bits like a WT.

Sponsored

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something doesn't look right -

Badlands 4x4 352A Mid Package (352A) N/C N/C
Badlands 4X4 353A High Package (353A) 1,217 1,295
Badlands 4X4 354A Lux Package (354A) 3,375 3,590
Badlands 4X4 331A Standard Package (331A) N/C N/C

Ponch

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Voodoo Blue FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, it says this:

TFR LT285/70R17 Mud-Terrain (M/T) Tires (33 in.) 653 695

Is this:

AVAILABLE ON ALL
MODELS UNLESS
OTHERWISE NOTED

So does that mean we can get this wheel and tire combo on a stock OBX, or one with Advanced 4x4/4.27 gearing?

I think you still need to reference the product guide to see if it's an option for that series.
Unfortunately, I think you are right. In MY21 the 285's were only available on the Badlands -- as the standard equipment. A quick look at the MY22 info, I could only see the 285's listed at the top of the Badlands spec sheet as standard equipment. At the bottom of the of the spec sheet it is listed as a option. I did not see the 285's/ TFR on other trims. It would be great if you could get 285's on other trims.

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something doesn't look right -

Badlands 4x4 352A Mid Package (352A) N/C N/C
Badlands 4X4 353A High Package (353A) 1,217 1,295
Badlands 4X4 354A Lux Package (354A) 3,375 3,590
Badlands 4X4 331A Standard Package (331A) N/C N/C
I agree. Something cannot be right with this, as it would represent a nearly $1,500 reduction off of MSRP figures for the High Package. That would be great, but highly unlikely...

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. Something cannot be right with this, as it would represent a nearly $1,500 reduction off of MSRP figures for the High Package. That would be great, but highly unlikely...
Never mind - I just saw the corrected list. For my BL SAS, 2.7, Auto, High, MIC retaining the modular bumper is a $825 difference, as cited by others. $250 for the BL '21 - '22 difference and $575 for the modular upgrade.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone knows please - when will the build out website be up and running for the 22's ... ?

You would think with these announcements it would be up and running making it a bit easier for people to reconfigure their orders without dealers goofing shit up (like they always do) especially with this many changes to what you can order, it's a bit concerning.
you could print out the new pricing sheet, bust out an old fashioned pencil and pad, and have fun that way.
Sponsored