Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer asked me to email him over what I want to change my order. I was pushed from a MY21 order to a MY22 order.

Should I just B&P what I want now, knowing the few changes for MY22 and send that over to him?
Personally I would wait until the MY22 B&P is out, supposedly tomorrow. There's no reason to hurry.
Sponsored

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An actual price for TUBE DOORS! Now, can I actually order them?

EMBronco

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just found this forum. Lots of great information here.

I have a question on order timing. If I understand correctly, the 2022 order banks will open tomorrow for existing reservation and order holders. For new orders (no reservation or existing order), order banks will open at a later date?

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a question on order timing. If I understand correctly, the 2022 order banks will open tomorrow for existing reservation and order holders. For new orders (no reservation or existing order), order banks will open at a later date?
My understanding is that when the order bank is open, it's open for everyone.

Check out the timing guide.

STATUSACTION
I never placed a reservation/order for MY21. (New customer)
  • Reach out directly to your dealer to express interest in buying a Bronco and discuss options and timing. Bronco SUVs equipped with a hardtop will continue to be limited based on existing demand, but there may be opportunities to get a Bronco equipped with a soft top sooner.
  • You may also go onto Ford.com to send your dealer your information to have them reach out to you to discuss.

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's what I thought as well, then I saw the first bullet point in the timing guide that caused me to question this.
Ford Bronco 📒 Latest 2022 Bronco Order Guide Released (Updated Monthly) + Price List 1634068858247
They word it that way specifically for the "online ordering" part. New orders go through a new B&P ordering process. Existing orders have to be changed by a dealer.

They have been a bit vague about the situation with brand new customers. My guess is they want you to touch base with a dealer so that you can get some guidance about how likely it is that your specific build can be built in MY22, before you actually join the club.

EMBronco

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They word it that way specifically for the "online ordering" part. New orders go through a new B&P ordering process. Existing orders have to be changed by a dealer.

They have been a bit vague about the situation with brand new customers. My guess is they want you to touch base with a dealer so that you can get some guidance about how likely it is that your specific build can be built in MY22, before you actually join the club.
Awesome. Thanks for the clarification.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have seen dealers mess up a few orders at this point and those are just the ones that were reported.
If it were me, I'd go down to the dealership in person and make sure everything was done just right.
Rep has me coming in tomorrow morning to resubmit my MY21. You never know what could go wrong right?

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got up a little early for work. Don’t see build page available yet. Maybe their web person called in sick today. Or it’s a noon launch?

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did they fix floor vents for back seat?
Did they add cup holders to back seat ?
[/QUOTE
I had the modular bumper standard on my 2021 Black Diamond order and still want it. We shouldn"t have to pay extra for what was part of our original "standard" equipment". That equates to a price increase of our "no increase" deal.
If you had a 2021 Black Diamond ordered and have been pushed into 2022 the price protection credit will include the difference between the capable and Modular bumpers. Your 2022 build price will look higher but then subtract the price protection credit. If you have changed nothing else the end price will remain the same.

Sponsored

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It blows my mind that you can't get a rack on a stock 4-dr badlands with the 2.7. Hopefully the aftermarket comes through with something.
If you want the rack order it from the dealers parts department. It does not have to come from the factory.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base

Bronco67

Base