North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I HAVE worked BOTH sides of that fence. I can say that in any shop, union or nonunion, there are shitbags. There are shitbags everywhere!!!!! Stop bashing on union shops when the majority of the workers are union because they are seeking better for themselves!
There seems to be people who think MAP production workers are overpaid and lazy......some maybe, most not.
As it has been stated, there are a shit ton of new hires at not the best wages working their first jobs there despite popular belief.
In the salary division of MAP, there is attitude, inexperience and ignorance.
I'm not turning a blind eye to any of it. Ford is responsible for all of their employees!!!!
I'm beyond pissed with all of these issues not only because I have 2 on order but at this point, I am exploring other vehicle options as this is beyond alarming to me and I'm in here daily!!!!
(reformatted for clarity)
Sadly, there are cavemen working in the ranks at the company who have no business in the positions they hold. To clarify, I don't work for Ford either.
@Butzy, agreeing with you about not bashing union workers, I was one early in my career. You list many examples of personal issues, to be clear, you're saying these are current personal issues at the Ford Bronco MAP factory, and you believe some of this leads to the Bronco quality issues?

You seem to have a lot of insight into the MAP factory personnel and salary division people at Ford but you say you do not work for Ford. Do you work for one of the Ford contractors or suppliers that takes to MAP daily?

When you say your "I'm in here daily", do you mean at MAP or on the forum?
Sponsored

Last edited:

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford motor company I was so excited years ago when the Bronco was announce about it’s comeback. Today I’m terrified to take delivery to only find that I purchased a $60,000 lemon 🍋
Terrified..."caused to feel extreme fear."

This is how you feel? If so, then you shouldn't buy this vehicle. You shouldn't participate in any process that causes you to feel terrified.

If you have the thought that your $60k purchase is a lemon, then back out now...seriously. I wouldn't buy a vehicle that I thought might be a lemon.

Of course, you could be typing hyperbolicly, being purposefully over the top to get attention.

Some of you seem to enjoy being negative. Some of you should probably step away from the forum for a while as you are marinating yourself in bad news, like senior citizens watching the news. The more you read about bad shit, the more you start to believe there is only bad shit in the world.

Many, many people have gotten their Bronco and have been very happy. I am one of them. Their threads are not boosted to the top because people love to promote the negative posts. It is how the forum is organized...negative rises to the front page and stays there. So, this is all some of you will see.

At the end of the day, I really enjoy my Bronco. No problems to date and it is a joy to own and drive. That said, it is just a car, a physical item. If it caused me stress, no way would I have waited for it.

Last edited:

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Your original post said you are retired. Don't make that process proposal too good -- they may hire you out of retirement!
God forbid they should hire someone who would have a positive impact on the brand

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And...still gets paid!
My guess......Will S is a probably great intern who was thrown into a customer-facing role with zero information and no roadmap to potentially accessing information.

Ford management is clueless about dealing directly with customers; the Pandora's Box they've opened by piloting Bronco's customer-direct model will likely be a failure of epic proportions.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@TyGuy40: so...how did your Bronco Acceptance go? Did you use the OCD ( Owners Checklist for Delivery)?
[/QUOTE]

lol, sorta😉

WWABBIT

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 door, Big Bend, soft top, 2013 Miata retr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sometimes the executives use these failures as a hammer to pummel the leadership team they deprived of resources, gave one way unrealistic goals and failed to support.
Exactly what I was thinking. Love the letter, love the response. What's the root cause? "Just get it done!"

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was careful to not be inflammatory or aggressive. I collected all the issues into a concise format, highlited the more agregious items with Bronco6g member pics and sent it
OMG! A respectful, reasonable, well thought out, level headed attempt to communicate with Ford! And, she didn't even call anybody names. You had better be careful Cat, you're getting dangerously close to being labeled an "Apologist".
Thank you for taking the initiative and being a leader! Hopefully some of our concerns will be addressed.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Terrified..."caused to feel extreme fear."

This is how you feel? If so, then you shouldn't buy this vehicle. You shouldn't participate in any process that causes you to feel terrified.

If you have the thought that your $60k purchase is a lemon, then back out now...seriously. I wouldn't buy a vehicle that I thought might be a lemon.

Of course, you could be typing hyperbolicly, being purposefully over the top to get attention.

Some of you seem to enjoy being negative. Some of you should probably step away from the forum for a while as you are marinating yourself in bad news, like senior citizens watching the news. The more you read about bad shit, the more you start to believe there is only bad shit in the world.

Many, many people have gotten their Bronco and have been very happy. I am one of them. Their threads are not boosted to the top because people love to promote the negative posts. It is how the forum is organized...negative rises to the front page and stays there. So, this is all some of you will see.

At the end of the day, I really enjoy my Bronco. No problems to date and it is a joy to own and drive. That said, it is just a car, a physical item. If it caused me stress, no way would I have waited for it.
Amen! Preach it brother! You better be careful though, you're gonna get labeled an Apologist.

Sponsored

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It isn’t the worker bees that are responsible for the quality problems at Ford. IMHO the blame falls squarely on the shoulders of management. They’re the ones who approve, direct and make all the decisions regarding how and what rolls out the door. And they clearly rushed this. vehicle. But I have no doubt they’ll get it ironed out. I expect ours will be a 2023 by the time it gets here and have no problem waiting.

it seems today everyone fixates on the negative. As has been said earlier, negative sells. Nightly news, irregardless of flavor, is almost all negative. Forums tend to be the same way. I’m a member of BimmerPost, and folks there generally hate the looks of the new M3 and M4 and think the company is in a death spiral and you’d think the majority feel the same. Yet the facts are those two models are stupid fast cars and the brand is more profitable than ever.

In my mind the issue becomes how well Ford takes care of early owners with the known quality problems. Time will tell.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol all love brother
And I hope it was a gross over exaggeration about your delivery date!
Sadly, Justin, Jim wasn't exaggerating. I'm standing behind him and with the recent allocation news, I will be looking at MY'25 for my reservation to get picked.

BCA

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explore Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just don't understand how the mismatched seats did not get seen
Especially the one with the driver seat that had different top and bottom.
I just can't imagine the person who installed that, did not notice.
That's just a serious IDGAF
Not to mention that this seat also left the supplier with this quality issue and wasn’t caught there either.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get your doubts, but yes...i sent my letter to 5 high level Execs. I was careful to not be inflammatory or aggressive. I collected all the issues into a concise format, highlited the more agregious items with Bronco6g member pics and sent it. Yes...i sure did get a personal call back!

And now i have had a second call today, and am sending over a proposal that will hopefully be accepted. They may say, Nope, or, Ok, or maybe counter-propose. Either way...its worth a try, isnt it?
This is amazing. I think a lot of people have forgotten, or just never understood, the value of conversations that are respectful and professional especially when dealing with executives. Great job!
Sponsored