First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For all the moaning, the purgatory broncos (2,200 or so) are going to wind up being the real collectible when MY21 is done. If you got built this week as planned, you are in that rarified air.
i just switched to a soft top , also dropped the roof rack.

i will not touch a "modified MIC "with a 10 ft pole.
I will order either the MOD top or an aftermarket top. Curious to see how fast the aftermarket reacts after they see this fiasco. I REALLY LIKE the 2 piece aftermarket top for the 4 dr wrangler.
i had posted the info on a previous tread looks around 3, 4k plus shipping, lots of accessories too.
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wondering at this point how many reservation holders are going to jump ship. I know a ton of people were already "on the fence" but still holding out because they had already waited THIS long and Ford was finally getting close to being on track again . . . but now more (and major) bad news. I have to believe this will be the catalyst for a chunk of lost reservation holders, as evidenced by some in this string of posts. I take no joy in seeing my fellow enthusiasts frustrated to no end like this, but perhaps a paired down waiting list will help those of us who can afford to wait several more months. Congratulations to those who will still be getting a 2021, and best of luck to all who now believe a Wrangler or Tacoma, etc. is in their immediate future.
I honestly believe that about 80% of order-holders expected to be pushed to MY22, but like lottery ticket buyers, had that glimmer of hope they would be a "winner". Well, their scratch off just won a "ticket", so it really is a wash.

gofastguy

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Is there a reason why the 2-Door doesn't have a soft top option? I would gladly change my order to a soft-top if that was available on the 2-Door.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No - the entire roof assembly is being replaced. This is being described this way as they won't ship the "replacement kits" to the dealers with the glass in place. It will need to be installed in the new cap by the dealer.
do people really trust the dealer service people to be able to do this its basically body work and i am pretty sure dealers dont do they own body work they send it out so why wonder if the dealer will be required to do the replacement or will they send it to a body shop?

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most puzzling posts I see on here are the -Ford is a total shitshow, canā€™t do anything right, wonā€™t communicate, etc so Iā€™m doneā€¦immediately followed by - Iā€™m buying a [Ranger, F-150, Raptor, etc] instead.

uh, ok so another Ford and in many cases another NEW LAUNCH Ford like Lightning, Mach-E, Maverick ā€¦ because what could go wrong ā€¦. I mean, itā€™s FordšŸ˜³

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The memo you had only applies to vehicles already delivered. Your answer is in the FAQ. Your vehicle will not be delivered until Ford has a good top for it.

• My vehicle build date has passed: No action is required; your vehicle is unfortunately impacted by the above customer satisfaction action and is at Michigan Assembly Plant awaiting a replacement roof. We will prioritize the oldest units first and will send you more detailed delivery timing updates in September based on your VIN.
  • My Bronco with a molded-in-color hardtop is scheduled for production: No action is required; your vehicle is unfortunately impacted by the above customer satisfaction action. We need to replace all existing molded-in-color hardtop roofs before we can make any new hardtop Broncos. Youā€™ll be updated via email on your vehicle timing by early October.
Ok. Memo doesnā€™t isnā€™t clear that it is only delivered vehicles. Just says affected vehicles and gives the date range I noted.

The wait continues I guess.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Weā€™re starting to actively communicate how we are going to make this right for each of you, but we hear you. In the meantime, please check out our latest FAQs here: https://ford.to/broncosupport
I know you have little to no control over management decisions since you work in the comms dept
But a 0% finance option would go a long way towards making amends šŸ˜Œ

JD155

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok, so for most everyone getting pushed to 2022. When in 2022 ? First quarter or all we going to waiting until next fall ? Unreal what a $hit show.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Most puzzling posts I see on here are the -Ford is a total shitshow, canā€™t do anything right, wonā€™t communicate, etc so Iā€™m doneā€¦immediately followed by - Iā€™m buying a [Ranger, F-150, Raptor, etc] instead.

uh, ok so another Ford and in many cases another NEW LAUNCH Ford like Lightning, Mach-E, Maverick ā€¦ because what could go wrong ā€¦. I mean, itā€™s FordšŸ˜³
Mach e already starting to have delays now because chips and who knows what else

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Weā€™re starting to actively communicate how we are going to make this right for each of you, but we hear you. In the meantime, please check out our latest FAQs here: https://ford.to/broncosupport
Make it right by shipping out already built customer order Broncos and having the dealers field service them like other MIC top Broncos in the wild. No need for them to sit on Dirt Mountain at MAP any longer.
Sponsored