First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@Ford motor comp
We’re starting to actively communicate how we are going to make this right for each of you, but we hear you. In the meantime, please check out our latest FAQs here: https://ford.to/broncosupport
Can you please ensure that these communications are more specific to situations

1) Built with VINs sitting in the lot
2) VINs assigned but with build dates in the future/in flux (I have a Badlands in this situation)
3) FEs with no VIN/No scheduled dates (I have a First Edition in this situation)
etc....

Please consider the feelings of owners taking deliveries of 2021s in 2022. We will all need GAP coverage due the depreciation hit.
Sponsored

KTP 30

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak 23 Bas Squatch 93 Mustang 87 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know they exist. But they're not selectable as an option and for some reason Ford hasn't budged on that decision
Yes! Which is another kick to the nuts!

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope to see the Bronco Green in real life before deciding to go with that colour on my now-certain MY22 build. Here’s hoping for Jerry Can Green…

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just hope that there are no design changes to MY22 or MY23 that prevent the top I want (body color modular) from fitting my MY21 (if I get one) in a year or more. I switched to soft top as a temporary solution, not a permanent solution. Fitment better be the same then!

Sponsored

WildWillie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
From my understanding, dealers will be removing all glass from the old MIC and re-installing them in the new, replacement MIC
That makes sense, although I know lots of folks in body/mechanic field around me and the majority I wouldn't trust. Family member was a previous employee on shop side as a mechanic at my dealer, but a state job pays way less but with benefits. Hopefully, he can leverage me onto the best guy they got for it.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder why Ford doesnt just hire Jeep's supplier for hard tops. Problem solved.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just hope that there are no design changes to MY22 or MY23 that prevent the top I want (body color modular) from fitting my MY21 (if I get one) in a year or more. I switched to soft top as a temporary solution, not a permanent solution. Fitment better be the same then!
My fear as well!
We may need to start thinking about whether we want to trade our MY21 for a MY24 to get the top we want

Shit by then we will have a hybrid or electric option anyway

Sponsored

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The upside is now those of us moving to MY22 get any potential updates even if its just a color change, but I suspect after the laundry list of Job 1 issues, more stuff will get addressed.
Like the fuzz on the second row seats. That needs to go.

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

who is making the newly designed tops?

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I 100% am hoping the same thing, or a new FJ-style vehicle. Something similar to the Bronco in tech and fun. I had an FJ for 10 years and now own this 4Runner but I'm tired of their weak engines and low tech.
If the 4runner had slightly better power and MPG I'd probably already be in one. It sounds like 23' is the earlies they'll redesign it, and frankly I may trade the Bronco (if I ever get it) in on one depending on where they go on the redesign.
Sponsored