First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Woah woah woah slow your roll pal. You’re not that guy. You’re not that guy pal trust me.
4394F690-8654-451D-BE56-8164D0546FF3.png
Well, maybe inadvertently I am "that guy". I didn't intent to offend, just expressing my opinion and experience that "lot rot" is not a certainty for our Broncos in purgatory, and pointing out an alternative (crappy one at that) that we all have. My 7/16 built Bronco is sitting there too. I don't like it one bit. I'd would rather have it under my care and control, but I can't do anything about it. If it's delivered with damage that can't be repaired to my satisfaction, then I'll have to either live with it or move on. That's pretty much the only two choices we in the "My vehicle build date has passed:" category have. Here's hoping that yours, and everyone's, are delivered as if they had just come off the line.
Sponsored

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My raptor sat in my backyard for a month with a leaking seal, flooded interior. I only noticed condensation on the windows and had to dry it out.
Imagine it happening to these. No one checking on them after first rain. This sucks
If they leak every time it rains, do you really want one?

JLC64UK

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 21 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if I read that right I cant get my dual top order until 2023 model but I also wont get any Ford Pass points bonus because I have to take a 2021 or 2022 model? WTH!!!
Please explain that logic. 🤦‍♂️

As I told my buddy who works for UAW "I really hope Ford doesn't "eff" this up cause it will just fuel up the Jeep guys and everybody else with tons of ammunition". Hmm. Well way to go Ford, again.

And my dad spent 32 years as a supervisor at KTP (all I have ever driven is Ford since I was 16) and I'm sure he is rolling over in his grave over this comedy of errors.

Last edited:

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You seen the weather they get?

This was 2 days ago. 106mph wind and 3 inches of rain. Big ol parking lot? Your ride is getting sandblasted at that point. Wait till it snows or god forbid gets golfball hail like that area very regularly gets.
1628806576090.png

1628806410046.png
That same kind of weather happens where I live too (last September we had 100+ MPH winds causing my neighbor's tree to fall on my car, and we recently had 2" of rain in the area) and chances are my Bronco would be sitting out in it. Sounds like you don't get extreme weather where you live. Lucky you.

This sucks! No doubt about it, but there's nothing we can do about it. We all deal with it in our own ways--I'm just tying to be optimistic.

Sponsored

chris bird

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am out as of today’ news, cannot wait probably 4-5 months from now for the corrected MIC top. Placed order for a Jeep Rubicon, my 4th. Not putting blame on any company, not the correct time for me in the Bronco process as I need a daily driver. Wish only the best to all of you on this forum and hope to see you on the trails. I had a VIN and build date of 9/27/ but I believe will still arrive much much later than that

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I 100% bought a new 2017MY civic in 2018 from a dealership, so idk what you are talking about.
My dealer until recently had a few 19's on the lot. Now, it's practically a ghost town.

WCS67

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The upside is now those of us moving to MY22 get any potential updates even if its just a color change, but I suspect after the laundry list of Job 1 issues, more stuff will get addressed.
With all these orders being pushed to MY22, those of us who pushed our order back may not get one until MY23, lol!

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's probably because nobody here will be held accountable for info they spread be it reliable or just speculation. A company like Ford has to answer to many for everything they say and do.
Oh i get it, i work for one of the largest corporations in the world, hard to quickly turn around a battleship, but there comes a point where u need to cut the losses. Btw, i have not received an email saying everything they said in a youtube chat, and somebody leaked news on a forum. Thats what i am saying, they could have communicated this to each of us personally as well. There are people who still dont know this is happening because they dont do forums or subscribe to these youtube channels.

Trevino

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess this is what I’m upset about the most.. I had no knowledge of the date date in March. Nobody from Ford acknowledged or provided this information to me prior to my April order.
I was truly excited to order my Bronco.
I haven’t had anyone at the dealership contact after my other. The two pacifying emails that I’ve received didn’t say anything about the date in question.. I did receive lots of emails to the “Rodeo BS” and I did recently receive an expensive cardboard envelope in mail that had another pacifying letter with a sticker but that’s it.
I have a real life understanding of what it’s like to have to wait on parts. It’s a helpless feeling. My many years of past experiences in the automotive industry has help me understand that but this, this is unacceptable. Nobody once told me that I didn’t have price protection. It’s actually been to my understanding that I was getting price protection because I made the effort to order a vehicle that was sight unseen and because of all the mishaps and product issues that Ford has been dealing with that myself the customer has had nothing to do with and that price protection was a non issue, just time.
What gives????????
This is like taking a part off the shelf at one said labeled price and then taking to the register to pay another price.
This is some Gangster Shit! sorry bout the language.

Sponsored

RangerRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So looking at the FAQs further, basically those of us who are built 2 doors but sitting at Dirt Mountain don't even qualify for the extra $1100 worth of Ford Pass points? I feel like the 2 door folks are the ones who have been screwed the most by all of this and we don't even get the "I'm sorry" peck on the cheek like the dual/mod/FE folks get.

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I missed the price protection by 5 days. Guess I better stock up on KY jelly.

Vehicle: Bronco​
Series: OUTER BANKS​
Date reservation placed: 03/24/2021​
Reservation ID number:​
Your Ford Dealer:​
Deposit payment value: US$.00​
Deposit card type: VISA​
Deposit card number (last four digits): 0361​

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll be trading in my bronco for a MY23 bronco w/ mod top while soft top people are still waiting for a dealership purchased MIC top in 2023. But then again, that’s saying the mod top is actually ready for MY23.

as a jeep owner, I tried telling people they’d be waiting a couple years before being able to get a MIC over the parts counter. But they didn't believe me. Just think how long it’ll be before you can buy a mod top from the dealership!

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’re starting to actively communicate how we are going to make this right for each of you, but we hear you. In the meantime, please check out our latest FAQs here: https://ford.to/broncosupport
"...WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THIS RIGHT FOR EACH OF YOU."

Each of us? What an absolute crock of sh!t.

How exactly are you making this right for people who have ordered 2-door Broncos? Those customers have received absolutely ZERO consideration in all of this. No alternatives. No concessions. Spend more money on a 4-door is what you really think is reasonable and realistic for these customers? All the fault here is Ford's for choosing to partner with a company that could not deliver a crucial, make-or-break part for this vehicle. Not a trade war, not a pandemic. Ford is to blame.

Why should 2-door customers continue to have any faith in your empty claims of making things right?

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's because you have a VIN with an associated monroney. Once the VIN has been created and registered and a Monroney created with that VIN it must be built that way. There is no changing it. Doing otherwise would be a violation Automobile Information Disclosure Act of 1958.
Book it! Dano.
Sponsored