Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you know something we don't?

Do you not expect some ramp up period, or just balls to the wall on the first day of production in October?

WE DON'T KNOW is the bottom line.
They’re gonna have to test and evaluate or they’ll be right back to square one if the new one is the same as the old. It would be a safe bet that a few are out on mules right now baking in the sun.
Sponsored

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The new tooling has yet to be installed. Give it a few weeks.... ish.
That's reassuring.... LOL. I can't say that I am even remotely surprised that they are not building production V2.0 tops yet.

So once the new tooling is in place, depending on what one believes, anywhere from 0-1000 hard tops a day will be produced. I am really tired of being a pessimist, but I just can't see them hitting anything above 500/day under even the best of circumstances. Someone suggested that they were at 300 bad tops per day sometime between late July and Early August... That would be phenomenal, if they were all good tops.

@PREMiERdrum, do you know how many tops they need to make (+/- 1000) to get all the FE's, DMSC, scheduled orders, and replacement tops to get back to not have any backlog for 2022?

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What was it said in the official email about the rear windows....?
Are dealers removing the old glass and mounting it in the V2 tops for current customers?
Yeah, I'm pretty glad i don't have a VIN yet. 😅

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That's reassuring.... LOL. I can't say that I am even remotely surprised that they are not building production V2.0 tops yet.

So once the new tooling is in place, depending on what one believes, anywhere from 0-1000 hard tops a day will be produced. I am really tired of being a pessimist, but I just can't see them hitting anything above 500/day under even the best of circumstances. Someone suggested that they were at 300 bad tops per day sometime between late July and Early August... That would be phenomenal, if they were all good tops.

@PREMiERdrum, do you know how many tops they need to make (+/- 1000) to get all the FE's, DMSC, scheduled orders, and replacement tops to get back to not have any backlog for 2022?
I’m 69% sure he said there’s 2200 sitting at the mountain. So maybe 3000 total tops for built units.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After reading your post I can tell Ford will never be able to make up for not being able to deliver a 2DR Bronco this year to you. I get it, Ford is to BLAME. The differences you have with Ford are irreconcilable. If you choose to buy a Bronco from Ford you are choosing to partner with a company that could not deliver on the manufacturer and delivery of a vehicle you wanted. Either accept that Ford is working hard to produce a quality product or move on. :)
I guess you haven't heard the news. 😞

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Elmystico passed away this past week. Unexpectedly. Sad news. He made a bunch of sweet artwork for the forum.
My Condolences to Family and Friends. Insert foot. Very sorry for anyone I may have hurt.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Condolences to Family and Friends. Insert foot. Very sorry for anyone I may have hurt.
We know you didn't mean any harm. Just thought you should know. There's a lot of frustration going around and he was venting. Rightly so I'm my opinion. But everyone should count their blessings. Any day above ground is a good day. 🙏

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought it was great! It means he is still here!

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why would you be surprised, they said re-tooled by the end of September?
It truly is fascinating that Bronco6G members appear to have such short memories and/or creative ones at that! lol
Sponsored