Anderson
GE
LG
Zephyr
Chevy (sigh)
Caldera
Sole
Weber
If Ford was not having supply chain issues, then why are they having lists of constraints they want you to remove from your order? THEY CANT GET ALL TJE PARTS THEY NEED TO SATISFY THEM. SMFH.
Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welp, called my dealer and gave him some info. He shoots me an email back and tells me I am scheduled for build week of 2/6! How the heck do I call Ford customer service yesterday and they tell me I am unscheduled and today after that I called and Ford CS and she tells me I'm scheduled!? Oh well! I am getting my order!!!
What a nice surprise huh? 2 weeks away 😀. Congrats

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man...glad I got mine. This really is bad for all the remaining 2020 res holders.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still at zero emails/calls, Ford or dealer, and I have reached out to my dealer... So annoying.
You should definitely have the offer. Depending on if the dealer will shoot straight about their allocation and place in line would help you make the decision. Personally I would go in and talk to my salesperson or the ordering manager.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You should definitely have the offer. Depending on if the dealer will shoot straight about their allocation and place in line would help you make the decision. Personally I would go in and talk to my salesperson or the ordering manager.
I will for sure over the weekend if no contact back. It's just 45 min away, with 3 kids and their schedules. It's important so I will make time, it's just stupid frustrating.

Sponsored

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If Ford was not having supply chain issues, then why are they having lists of constraints they want you to remove from your order? THEY CANT GET ALL TJE PARTS THEY NEED TO SATISFY THEM. SMFH.
No one is saying they don’t have supply constraints.

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So after getting mad, I have resolved myself to 2 options, neither of which will get me the 2500.
Option 1, Switch my build that had all sins to a Badlands, High, Non SAS with Hardtop and remove 2 of the 3 and still get a really nice rig that can be lifted 2" and pretty much be Sasquatch. Roll the dice with only one constraint and Webasto gets off their ass and builds Hardtops
Option 2, Completely flip the script and go 2 door, Big Bend and have a fun Bronco for my son, who's turning 16, to build on and customize.
Deep breath, let's go.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Man...glad I got mine. This really is bad for all the remaining 2020 res holders.
Maybe Maybe not. If enough take the $2500 which is a great offer layered on top of PP, it frees up parts to build other constrained builds. It only really stinks if you are the back of the line at your dealer. They are also letting dealers pull forward MY24 allocations to hopefully get more delivered prior to MY24 cutover. I have already seen where Granger said they would be doing that…but that still probably means some at the back of the line are best to change, buy a different Ford or just sit it out and hope for the best.

Neigh

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I get you’re a Ford shill
I wouldn't go that far, but I'll freely admit I'm a very happy Ford customer, even if I did have to wait 11 months for my order to come in.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So after getting mad, I have resolved myself to 2 options, neither of which will get me the 2500.
Option 1, Switch my build that had all sins to a Badlands, High, Non SAS with Hardtop and remove 2 of the 3 and still get a really nice rig that can be lifted 2" and pretty much be Sasquatch. Roll the dice with only one constraint and Webasto gets off their ass and builds Hardtops
Option 2, Completely flip the script and go 2 door, Big Bend and have a fun Bronco for my son, who's turning 16, to build on and customize.
Deep breath, let's go.
Just put 35’s on the badlands and it’s Squatched for the most part.

Hardtop constraint is better than it was.

Ford announced this week MY24 production will begin in December ‘23, so assuming they build 12,000 a month next 10 months that is 120,000.

78,000 remaining orders 85% are hard top or 66,300. They have parts to build roughly 47,500. There is plenty of production time to build the 47,500 but there will be 18,000 or so that would be cancelled. That is assuming NO ONE changes. Will be interesting to track next month and see if we get new constraint order mix to see if any have change due to taking the offer.

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They did not they would encounter a global pandemic that would cause a disruption in the global supply chain.... With that said, the dealers on Long Island have plenty in stock to sell

Sure, but they also changed the allocation formula after 2021 and started building dealer stock with a ton of outstanding reservations. They absolutely did not respect the early reservation holders.

ETA: all of this happened during the pandemic. It's not like the process started before covid and then they were blindsided partway through.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford announced this week MY24 production will begin in December ‘23, so assuming they build 12,000 a month next 10 months that is 120,000.

78,000 remaining orders 85% are hard top or 66,300. They have parts to build roughly 47,500. There is plenty of production time to build the 47,500 but there will be 18,000 or so that would be cancelled. That is assuming NO ONE changes. Will be interesting to track next month and see if we get new constraint order mix to see if any have change due to taking the offer.
Ford putting this prisoner's dilemma situation on us really does suck. Concede or possibly miss out.

Because of your reasoning above I think I am taking a step-down approach. I want one this year, so by 3/7 if necessary, I will get to the BL, non SAS, Soft, High. But it's nothing like I hoped for.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's also making the big assumption that they don't reopen the order books and screw us all.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's also making the big assumption that they don't reopen the order books and screw us all.
when they re-open, they better have restrictions on what can be ordered, or they solve nothing.

Non-SAS, softies with no tech, better be the only thing you can order.

Zero trust in them for this but one can hope.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford putting this prisoner's dilemma situation on us really does suck. Concede or possibly miss out.

Because of your reasoning above I think I am taking a step-down approach. I want one this year, so by 3/7 if necessary, I will get to the BL, non SAS, Soft, High. But it's nothing like I hoped for.
That is a great build. I wouldn’t look back. If things improve reorder a MY24
Sponsored