First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, Stephens has 22 previewing today. Plenty of HE, manuals, and 2-doors but no Wildtraks.
Good for them, bad for me. Hope a lot of people gets their 2 doors.
Sponsored

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX; Tesla M3; BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

"The letter went to a "small handful" of people, Levine told the Free Press. He did not provide specific data." - Detroit Free Press

Wait, what? Only a "small handful of people" got the letter? Is that true?

Why did I get the letter? My 2-door base order (with no lux/sas) isn't even eligible for the $2500 incentive. So why did Ford send me the urgent letter, for an incentive I'm not even eligible for? Do I need to put Ford on my email spam alert, lol.

Ok, I must get back to being over this, like I was a week ago, before Ford starting spamming me.

(Disclaimer. Speaking as a Ford stock holder, everyone else should "stay strong" and spend, because "it's worth the wait".)
And yet, I did not receive the letter email (per usual) where I have an unscheduled build with two of the three alleged constraints.

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A small handful... matches this part of the article as well...

"Now, Ford is going to force, in Ford's words, a "small number of existing Bronco reservation and order holders" who ordered but have not yet received their 2023 Bronco to choose among four options, none of which will result in these customers getting the vehicle they ordered."

Hang in there!
Levine is a small handful of an executive

Vicman12

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future- 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands now-Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is today the deadline to make changes to our orders if we want to the get $2,500?

Sponsored

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And yet, I did not receive the letter email (per usual) where I have an unscheduled build with two of the three alleged constraints.
My friend got the email and he cancelled his order in early 2021; I did not with both Sas/Lux on my order. Rock stars!

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My friend got the email and he cancelled his order in early 2021; I did not with both Sas/Lux on my order. Rock stars!
Somehow, I am not shocked and this fits in with the typical Ford MO.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Friday morning got the email/letter
About an hour later I cancelled our unscheduled order from '21
2Dr Black Diamond w SQ pkg

Today contacted 'em again to ask confirmation
Dealer confirmed it's cancelled

With our $2500 offer, they said it only lasts about 75-days
Have to buy something off the lot or place a new order by then

Sorta surprised. Expected the $2500 to be good for whole '23
Yours is the first post I've seen with an answer to the time question (Ford didn't seem to mention it in their documentation). If the dealer is being legit about 75 days, yes that puts a time crunch finding something on a lot.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here's some f'd up news, according to Long McArthur's YouTube show, when order banks open up - up to 20% WildTrak orders, 55% Sasquatch, and 59% hard top orders will be allocated to them at that time.

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here's some f'd up news, according to Long McArthur's YouTube show, when order banks open up - up to 20% WildTrak orders, 55% Sasquatch, and 59% hard top orders will be allocated to them at that time.
Just saw/heard this. What it seems is that these are after the outstanding orders are allocated. Reading between the lines a bit, it seems that they will likely be able to get their 2022/23 orders to their customers, as spec’d. Then they have more allocated for when OB open. Could be wrong.

Of course, I have no idea where I stand with my dealer and order. 🦗

Sponsored

BRON23

Wildtrak
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you're an early res holder I feel really bad about this. They seriously effed up this whole thing.
I agree. People with WT trims are really going to feel the pinch. The price agree is no longer in effect due to new trim with new updated 2023 prices vs. if other trims just removing packages retains their prices from 20,21,22. So the financial impact on WT orders is hard to swallow this increase soly due to FORD. Within 9 months of open orders, there were 125k orders. By end of 2021, there were about 190k orders. Up until Sep 2022, FORD built whatever they can build while WT orders stand by. Not looking forward to the WT cancellation and order a BL, BD, OL, etc.

Emerald

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder if this applies to all orders? You know if you have a couple at different places
Hmm? Wondering how placing multiple orders plays into this mix of demand out stripping supply?

Emerald

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sounds like there is just nothing Ford can do. Parts do not exist to build your Bronco. They are finally just cutting their losses and moving on. It sucks but it is now reality.
Thanks for saying "reality". It's such a hard pill to swallow for some. I know someone with a "I want it, I want it, I want it so bad attitude" but they are not ordering, they just want to find the exact thing they want on a lot but without exorbitant mark-up. I just politely wish them well. That's all I can do when expectations don't match reality.

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just saw/heard this. What it seems is that these are after the outstanding orders are allocated. Reading between the lines a bit... .

Of course, I have no idea where I stand with my dealer and order. 🦗
In the insightful words of truth from Ricky Bobby:

'If you ain't first, you're last.'

It's not all bad. Everyone will get a Bronco, eventually. I love the Bronco and took a non restricted one that's awesome. Take the 2500 or 2500 and a non restricted now. A Wildtrack or, gasp, a Bronco Raptor. Someday.

Some cost more, some have discounts, MSRP, ADM, golden ticket, reservation, walk in an buy it.
Sponsored

Last edited: