Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No email for me on my 2 door basesquatch... Maybe that's good news, maybe they just decided I needed no communication to keep the standards low.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They did not they would encounter a global pandemic that would cause a disruption in the global supply chain.... With that said, the dealers on Long Island have plenty in stock to sell
The supply chain is as legitimate a reason as any other automaker. Ford has seemingly put themselves in a worse position than any other.

Also, Ford designed the tops as cheaply as possible, and then reluctantly redesigned them as little as possible to end up with the same problems. That's not on the suppliers. That's on the Ford C-suite.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am so confused. I got this email as well, but I have an order for a badlands with the high package. Did anyone else get this erroneously? Chapman did confirm that my order isn't impacted by these restrictions.

I have so little faith in this ordering system.

And don't even get me started about the games my original dealer is playing regarding my Jul 20 reservation...
Everyone who had a reservation should’ve received this email, whether they have the 3 constraints or not. I got it too. 2dr BD, non sas.

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So to make sure we are understanding this. It sounds like if we do not take action by the March 7th deadline, then our order is cancelled. Right? What I need to know is what does taking action mean?

Does it mean talking to my dealer and saying, "I'll roll the dice and not make changes."?

OR

Does it mean, I'll make the changes and if not, then my vehicle is cancelled and I am back at the end of the line?

I would be fine with dropping SAS and the hardtop. I can get my bronco lifted, whatever ... I can deal with a soft top. But I want the adaptive Cruise Control that comes with the LUX package.
NO. So many do not understand the offer. It’s like any other time they told us to avoid constraints to get built. It’s this time they are just offering $2500 to change to have a better chance to be built in MY23. If you do not change, you could still get built, depending on your place inline and allocations with your dealer. BUT by doing so you are taking a risk in not getting scheduled in MY23. At the END of MY23, which is December, they will cancel any unscheduled builds and you will lose any price protection. They will continue to schedule and build all models as parts are available. If you have a VIN and are scheduled you should be good.

****Updated March 7th is the deadline if you want to accept the offer***

Last edited:

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Everyone who had a reservation should’ve received this email, whether they have the 3 constraints or not. I got it too. 2dr BD, non sas.
It’s really meant for Unscheduled ones. If your scheduled you should be good

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just received my email as well =(. My question is....if you choose to take the $2500 and use it on another vehicle, can it be used for a vehicle you already have on order? How long before it expires? I know my previous private offers were only good for 3 months or so.

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s really meant for Unscheduled ones. If your scheduled you should be good
Unscheduled and no email here. Not sure what is going on. Ford confirms my email every time I call and ask for an update on the order status.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just received my email as well =(. My question is....if you choose to take the $2500 and use it on another vehicle, can it be used for a vehicle you already have on order? How long before it expires? I know my previous private offers were only good for 3 months or so.
It says Dealer stock. But It's not clear to me when that deadline is. Maybe March 7th, maybe end of MY23 scheduling?

Sponsored

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX; Tesla M3; BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

🦗s, as usual. No email from Ford. Nothing from my dealer. At least write to tell me I’m ugly, it’s something.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Unscheduled and no email here. Not sure what is going on. Ford confirms my email every time I call and ask for an update on the order status.
Do you have any of the constraints. WT or any build optioned up to include Lux or SAS?

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you have any of the constraints. WT or any build optioned up to include Lux or SAS?
Offer should be to unscheduled orders that are Wildtrak’s or any build that was optioned up to included SAS or Lux. That’s it.