Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What would the point be in ordering a 2024 model? Does Ford honestly expect people to think they're going to get their shit together?
Honestly the 2024 model might be a whole lot easier to get. Ford will clear their order banks and essentially start over for the 24 model year. Plus, they will have permanently pissed off so many customers that those people that just got canceled won’t re order. Who knows what 2024 pricing will be though.
Sponsored

Neigh

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It really is exactly that. The dealer allocation secret formula is what's truly terrible. Go by reservation date and available parts and we would all understand. When someone has the same build, but reserved a year after us and gets theirs scheduled that's infuriating.

Or worse they have additional "constraints" and STILL get built.
I saw this time and time again with my exact build. I understand I have the 3 sins but to watch those that ordered in March of 22 with the same exact build get theirs, and then tell me they don't have the parts to build mine after 2.5 years of waiting.....horseshit.
When the order banks open at the end of March, I will go to a big dealer and order the same exact one and get it built right away. Let's just see how that works........
Don't be surprised if it doesn't. Yes, it will cost more but I bet they can build em.

st3v

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got the email even though I was scheduled yesterday. They just sent it to everyone possibly. Maybe their database of unscheduled orders was not updated recently.

sadiki2527

Badlands
First Name
sadiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lets say I give up the sas package, will I void the warranties by going aftermarket suspension wheels and tires

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never thought I'd be a member of the #MeToo club, but here I am....! LOL

Wish they'd clearly address 2 door orders

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what happens if you modify your order per their request and you still do not get built? Do you get to keep the private offer for changing and apply it to the MY24?

The email only states that you would get a better shot at being scheduled, not guaranteeing you will be built this year.

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You're right, my mistake. That does leave the gray area of something already on order. But, in that case, I'd guess you can cancel and reorder for the offer... Hopefully.
Unfortunately it's a Maverick...order banks were only open for a week. =(

Last edited:

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Check with your dealer to see if they have. It may take more than 1 constraint to trigger. Keep us posted.
Welp, called my dealer and gave him some info. He shoots me an email back and tells me I am scheduled for build week of 2/6! How the heck do I call Ford customer service yesterday and they tell me I am unscheduled and today after that I called and Ford CS and she tells me I'm scheduled!? Oh well! I am getting my order!!!

Last edited:

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I dunno, others along with myself predicted something like this a year ago or more - that they'd just eventually cancel all the reservations.
Nobody should be surprised even though there aren't enough curses in all the languages of the world to describe Ford. They are just bottom feeders of the worst.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope yes is the answer, but I haven't seen anything official saying it.

This email just says non-wildtracks can remove the constraints from their "current vehicle order" to get the offer. I guess that could mean anything, but I feel like technically...it doesn't indicate any trim changes (aside from those out of wildtrack) will be allowed under the $2500 offer.
I think you’ll be alright, but I’m just a message board poster.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unfortunately it a Maverick...order banks were only open for a week. =(
Oof. That's rough.

It reminds me though, that the email does not specify what "in-stock or ordered" vehicles are excluded, and we already know that Raptors of any kinds and Lightnings aren't eligible.

Another clear piece of communication from the Rockstars©.

Edit: I missed the double-asterisk disclaimer at the bottom:
"excluding Mach E, Lightning, all Raptors, all Shelbys and Mach1"

Last edited:

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got the email even though I was scheduled yesterday. They just sent it to everyone possibly. Maybe their database of unscheduled orders was not updated recently.
I already had to put "bronco off-roadeo" and some other related emails on spam. Now I need to add anything with "Ford" as spam. ;)

Also this part of Ford's email is not true:
"You will then need to place a 2024 model year order at the 2024 model year pricing."

No Ford, I will not "need" to do that. (hint)

Ford Bronco 📧 Bad news Friday... official email from Ford: "Urgent information regarding your Ford Bronco order." JeepWranglerJL2door

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you're an early res holder I feel really bad about this. They seriously effed up this whole thing.
I had no reservation and got my Bronco in March 22, thee months after placing an order. Want a Bronco, order a buildable one.

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am so confused. I got this email as well, but I have an order for a badlands with the high package. Did anyone else get this erroneously? Chapman did confirm that my order isn't impacted by these restrictions.

I have so little faith in this ordering system.

And don't even get me started about the games my original dealer is playing regarding my Jul 20 reservation...
that’d make me real nervous about them cancelling my order come March
Sponsored