Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus ES350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's how I read it.

Global supply chain.... Hmmpf. I stopped hearing that excuse from every company except Ford....6 months ago.
As a company owner who reps for a dozen manufacturers, supply chain issues are STILL a major factor for all of them. These are causing unprecedented delays. To add to this fiasco, there are consumer conspiracy beliefs out there that manufacturers really don't want to ship you product and make money. Hmmph.
Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If, at the end of '23, it hasn't been built it needs to be re-entered for MY '24 - as it's been since they first started taking orders and then didn't get them built in each MY starting with '21. What would you suggest be done instead?
Make the car for the man and charge him the '21 price.

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw this time and time again with my exact build. I understand I have the 3 sins but to watch those that ordered in March of 22 with the same exact build get theirs, and then tell me they don't have the parts to build mine after 2.5 years of waiting.....horseshit.
When the order banks open at the end of March, I will go to a big dealer and order the same exact one and get it built right away. Let's just see how that works........
Don't be surprised if it doesn't. Yes, it will cost more but I bet they can build em.
I work for a big Ford dealer and have been with Ford for over 20 years now, got my "peace out" message today.

Every dealer will be able to have "X" amount of units built it looks like is my understanding but when I say "X" in the right configuration I mean 5, 6, 8, 10 maybe with all the goodies until they change that again too.

Vicman12

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future- 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands now-Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like I’ll be changing my Black diamond order (Hard top/Sas) to a Badlands (soft top/ non-Sas/mid) to get the $2,500 offer.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like I’ll be changing my Black diamond order (Hard top/Sas) to a Badlands (soft top/ non-Sas/mid) to get the $2,500 offer.
I would be pleasantly surprised if they allow moving up in models to qualify. It's only explicitly stated that you can move down from WT.

Sponsored

Vicman12

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future- 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands now-Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be pleasantly surprised if they allow moving up in models to qualify. It's only explicitly stated that you can move down from WT.
I’m confused, hmm so I can’t change to a badlands and get that offer ?

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my official “we’re not building your bronco” email from Ford.

1C849827-785F-4D18-9D84-278C6187B4ED.png

Updated with more posted by @Min_Ahn:

37eaf36b-ae1a-4979-accf-31f2dbff9830-jpeg.jpg
Yeah. Emailed my dealer to update my build and crickets. It’s frustrating having such a slow moving dealer.

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As a company owner who reps for a dozen manufacturers, supply chain issues are STILL a major factor for all of them. These are causing unprecedented delays. To add to this fiasco, there are consumer conspiracy beliefs out there that manufacturers really don't want to ship you product and make money. Hmmph.
Like I said in my follow-up, it’s the customer experience. Have your manufactures taken orders in 2020, failed to follow up with customers, made customers jump through hoops, pushed deliveries for years, and failed to send even email updates unless they are cancelling your order and telling you that you will pay more for what you reserved? And then just blamed the supply chain? I doubt it.

I’ve had many things take forever to arrive over the last few years. But folks have generally been upfront about it, took the time to understand my needs, and set expectations that they could meet - while keeping me updated. If Ford had done that, you wouldn’t hear me complain.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m confused, hmm so I can’t change to a badlands and get that offer ?
I'm just saying that we don't know for sure yet, at least from what I've seen.

FordMotorCompany said:
  • Your order is a Wildtrak series and you change to a Big Bend, Outer Banks, or Badlands series without a Molded-In Color Hardtop, Sasquatch Package, or Lux Package*

• Your order (of any other series?) has any of these options —Molded-In Color Hardtop, Sasquatch Package, or Lux Package—and you remove all of them from your current vehicle order
Bold is my own understanding of the wording here.

donkeygoatrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have a Wildtrak ordered with all the sins. This was not a reservation but an order that I placed before the order banks closed last year. Have not received the email from Ford yet. Hard to tell from all the comments whether both reservation holders and order holders are receiving emails today (I realize reservation holders had to convert their orders previously). Curious whether one group vs the other is currently receiving the emails?

Sponsored

schlava

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250; 2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow. WTF @Ford Motor Company ? I get that if I keep my Wildtrack order I may not see it this year. But to then per the email if I do nothing you will cancel the order and then I have to get back in line in 2024 is just fuking crazy!

Holyshitballs!

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think there is much coordination. I reserved 2020 and converted to order Oct 2022 and was delivered Dec 2022. How did I go before others? I don’t understand when I se people saying 600 days etc. IS it the model? I got mic, SAS and high on an OBX
very similar situation here regarding order dates, I really did not think this launch could get worse.

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's how I read it.

Global supply chain.... Hmmpf. I stopped hearing that excuse from every company except Ford....6 months ago.
I will never defend Ford on what has been a terrible launch, but I can say 1000% there are most definately still supply chain issues. I work in automotive as a supplier to all OEM's including Ford. We see the issues daily with either our raw materials not showing up or some OEM having to adjust the weekly schedule (either up or down). This happens every day and has been for 2 years.

TCFATL

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was conceived and born at Camp Lejeune. My father was a career Marine and died of cancers that could be directly tied to the poison they put in our water there, as did my mother before him. It's not much of a joking matter around my family (what's left of it) nor anyone else I know that was impacted by this (and there are a LOT of us).
I sincerely apologize if I offended you in any way

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hope yes is the answer, but I haven't seen anything official saying it.

This email just says non-wildtracks can remove the constraints from their "current vehicle order" to get the offer. I guess that could mean anything, but I feel like technically...it doesn't indicate any trim changes (aside from those out of wildtrack) will be allowed under the $2500 offer.
Can confirm that the option to change from your current series (BD, OBX, BL, etc.) to another series is acceptable from what I was told by my dealer (although switching to a Wildtrack would be order suicide). If you do, you’ll want to have your dealer also confirm your COVP status, the part where you gave them your DL to confirm you were a real person.

I priced out a Badlands but decided to stick with the OBX, drop the Lux and take their $2500, in hopes that I can get scheduled sooner rather than later. I can live without Lux and the $2500 will pay for my upgrading the stereo after delivery. Since my reservation is quite early it’s possible that I could roll the dice and keep the Lux but, frankly, I’d rather not take that chance. As others have said, allocations are the biggest constraints so best to call your dealer to chat about your options and get their advice.
Sponsored