Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man, I feel really bad for the ones that are early reservation holders like I was. I am very lucky to have gotten mine built the way I wanted and recieved in Nov '22, If I was in the same boat as some of you at this moment, I would have lost my $hit and just said F it, I knew what I wanted and this sucks for the ones like me, you want what you want, and now being forced by Ford to "want" something that isn't what you wanted, a Wildtrak, Sas, Lux or MIC! Ford has really screwed this up from day one.
Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just put 35’s on the badlands and it’s Squatched for the most part.

Hardtop constraint is better than it was.

Ford announced this week MY24 production will begin in December ‘23, so assuming they build 12,000 a month next 10 months that is 120,000.

78,000 remaining orders 85% are hard top or 66,300. They have parts to build roughly 47,500. There is plenty of production time to build the 47,500 but there will be 18,000 or so that would be cancelled. That is assuming NO ONE changes. Will be interesting to track next month and see if we get new constraint order mix to see if any have change due to taking the offer.
This is what’s really testing my sanity. They have a large portion available, but is it worth the gamble.

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 1, Hour 1 reservation holder and received the email....Been ok with it until recently as this is getting beyond stupid and I actually need a vehicle in a few months. Clearly it aint going to be the 2 door Wildtrak I have had on order.

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Day 1, Hour 1 reservation holder and received the email....Been ok with it until recently as this is getting beyond stupid and I actually need a vehicle in a few months. Clearly it aint going to be the 2 door Wildtrak I have had on order.
Sorry, man. That is for sure messed up. Back then I'm sure you were thinking "Sweet, I'm in at the ground level!". It shouldn't have ended up this way for sure.

Sponsored

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man, us Wild Trak orders really got f#cked hard..

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That‘s not my understanding. This $2500 is in addition to the price protection.

https://thebronconation.com/news/ford-paying-customers-to-change-orders-–-an-offer-you-should-seriously-consider-taking-t.16885/

“This time, order holders who do so will be given a $2,500 credit toward the purchase or lease of their vehicle. This incentive will be layered on top of private offers.”
If you switch series/trim though (i.e. go from OBX to BL), you would lose Price Protection / Private offer, but gain the $2,500 if you drop all constraints? Anyone know the answer to this?

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is what’s really testing my sanity. They have a large portion available, but is it worth the gamble.
You have a little time to see if numbers change

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, man. That is for sure messed up. Back then I'm sure you were thinking "Sweet, I'm in at the ground level!". It shouldn't have ended up this way for sure.
Thanks. It is what it is at this point. Still hoping I get a new Bronco but I am not chasing ADMs and I need a vehicle this summer so we will see. If not, it will be the used market down the line when things are a bit more attractive. Since the rumors started flying about this announcement I have been going a little bonkers and it just isn’t worth the negative energy anymore. Hopefully my modified order gets built and quickly.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you switch series/trim though (i.e. go from OBX to BL), you would lose Price Protection / Private offer, but gain the $2,500 if you drop all constraints? Anyone know the answer to this?
That isn’t true. You can switch and you won’t lose the MY price protection. If someone drops from Wildtrak to the listed models without the 3 sins they’ll get the $2500 stacked on top of the MY price protection.

Sponsored

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

when they re-open, they better have restrictions on what can be ordered, or they solve nothing.

Non-SAS, softies with no tech, better be the only thing you can order.

Zero trust in them for this but one can hope.
Stop allowing hard top and SAS on base. Base model is….well….BASE! Maybe not even SAS on Big Bend. Start bigger add-ons at Black Diamond. Make it a TRUE step up where you go to higher trim to get higher add-ons rather than trying to make every trim “modular”. You just can’t be successful that way.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
when they re-open, they better have restrictions on what can be ordered, or they solve nothing.

Non-SAS, softies with no tech, better be the only thing you can order.

Zero trust in them for this but one can hope.
You would think they would have restrictions or at least guidelines to what gets built quicker.

To me this whole thing reads like they are making one final push to clear out reservations before entering the 4th model year. Is their solution perfect, absolutely not

Stop allowing hard top and SAS on base. Base model is….well….BASE! Maybe not even SAS on Big Bend. Start bigger add-ons at Black Diamond. Make it a TRUE step up where you go to higher trim to get higher add-ons rather than trying to make every trim “modular”. You just can’t be successful that way.
That's what I said a few pages ago. Awesome for the consumer, but Ford messed up big time offering sas on every trim. At least initially, to me should have only been Badlands, wildtrak and whatever that years special edition was.

Base, Big Bend,OBX are your more street oriented but still capable.

Black Diamond is your entry into your serious about getting off road, then you have your Badlands and Wildtrak & SAS option for the more hard core segement.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks. It is what it is at this point. Still hoping I get a new Bronco but I am not chasing ADMs and I need a vehicle this summer so we will see. If not, it will be the used market down the line when things are a bit more attractive. Since the rumors started flying about this announcement I have been going a little bonkers and it just isn’t worth the negative energy anymore. Hopefully my modified order gets built and quickly.
The July 2020 crowd are the reservation holders i feel absolutely terrible for in this mess. If you had an active order and not 99’d this whole time, i’s flat out wrong. I’m sorry. I hope you get scheduled the next round.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How often do constraint numbers come out?
I believe the @FordVideoGuy said every month. I believe he said they’d get numbers again before the March 7th deadline in one of his recent YouTube videos.
Sponsored