Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have an order in for a 23 2 dr Big Bend Sasquatch. I haven't got an email from Ford or my dealer.

Oh well I'll just wait and see what happens.
I think it has to have all 3 constraints. You have all 3 even though some say they got anyway. For non WT I am almost certain it was stated you have to drop all 3 to get the $2500 unless your build only comes with 1 of the options standard.

Last edited:

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So if you want to place a new 2023 order when the order banks open on March 27 and you choose to get a Wildtrak or Badlands with all those options (Sasquatch, lux package, hard top), does this mean your order will be valid even if a 2023 doesn’t get delivered and it spills into 2024? Will they allow you to get 2024 options while keeping your order number in line or will they cancel your 2023 order and make you do an all new 2024 order? Im so confused now.
“They say” they are not taking orders for WT in March nor any build that has all the constraints.

Last edited:

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They say they are not taking orders for WT in March nor any build that has all the constraints.
Yeah, well in that case I either have to wait for a 2024 or see what Jeep does for a refresh. If Jeep offers the new Hurricane engine with factory 37s I may do that but I do like the Bronco more due to comfort. I have a feeling Jeep 2024 order banks will probably open mid June.

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Guys people are backing out of positions. I got my Bronco 2023 2 weeks ago. Someone backed out. I still have my wildtrak position maybe! Happy I grabbed an outer banks! The Detroit Ford dealers are loaded with Broncos at Sticker!!
69436756943__0ECA80CC-89BB-4B2B-8722-529026C0BAAE.jpeg
I just a 2023 2-dr Wildtrak in Ohio at Sticker Friday! The person who ordered it couldn’t secure financing. I still have my position on a 2-dr outer banks!

Sponsored

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just a 2023 2-dr Wildtrak in Ohio at Sticker Friday! The person who ordered it couldn’t secure financing. I still have my position on a 2-dr outer banks!
Shh!!!!! Don’t let all those know that told me I’m crazy for saying prices will be coming down to sticker or below really quickly.

GOATS

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imaginary Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got my email yesterday like everyone else. I wasn't surprised since I knew it was coming. I ordered a 2dr BD Mid 2.7 SAS. Had a 9 Nov 20 reservation. (see b-day cake in profile picture :LOL:) I went to my dealer today to switch from a SAS to a NON SAS BD. Now this is hearsay at best, but since this place is as bad as a hair salon when it comes to rumors I hafta. I may or may not have heard that if I didn't switch I'd still probably have a 65% chance of getting my order. Someone might have mentioned that Ford may have overstated the direness of the situation to some extent. So take that for what it's worth. If you ordered a Wildtrack you are still pretty screwed. Personally, my patients are starting to wear a bit thin on the whole ordeal and want it to be done. They are allowed to allow you to switch your order to a different model that is more buildable. I chose to switch to a 2dr BL High 2.7 NON SAS. With the $2500 go-away $$$, the PP $$$ and A-Plan the price was pretty reasonable. Fingers crossed. My dealer did say that Ford was letting them pull from their 2024 allocations to get customers out the door. So maybe there is hope? I'll believe it when my fat keister is sitting in the seat driving it home...:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
I wonder if Ford will also allow me to switch from a BD, 2.7 hard top to a BL 2.7 soft top without losing PP or if you were able to because you were dropping SAS. I didn't realize changing from a trim that isn't a Wildtrack was even an option. Time to call the dealer again. Thanks for your post.

Hyghlndr

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have a second order in 2 DR basemodel, 2.7l, auto and only overhead switches and keypad. Just missed a call from the dealer stating I have to change the order, cancel or risk getting nothing. Not sure what constraint applies, just being a 2 DR and hardtop which is the only option??

MrOzMan

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have a second order in 2 DR basemodel, 2.7l, auto and only overhead switches and keypad. Just missed a call from the dealer stating I have to change the order, cancel or risk getting nothing. Not sure what constraint applies, just being a 2 DR and hardtop which is the only option??
He’s probably mistaken, thinking the hard top restriction also applies to the 2 door. I recommend going for the Big Bend and adding the rear locker. Not sure why they didn’t make that available on the Base.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, well in that case I either have to wait for a 2024 or see what Jeep does for a refresh. If Jeep offers the new Hurricane engine with factory 37s .....
I'd upgrade my JK for that! +500hp inline 6, gives me chills.

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When Order Bank opens, some might expect Ford to restrict the new '23 orders ? - no constraints allowed to protect existing orders/reservations ?
- but we know how that goes
- prob not

Checkout this post from Tuesday - Ford still accepting dealer stock orders for Wildtrak even now

Any order restrictions will prob vary from week-to-week - total mishmash - little or no consistency to protect existing orders

Later this year we'll prob see loaded new '23 orders get scheduled while existing '21 & '22 orders get cancelled - and the unscheduled new '23 orders carryover to '24 ?
Dealers can accept ANY preorder but when the banks open, doubtful the dealer will be able to key in the preorder.

Leadville

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder if Ford will also allow me to switch from a BD, 2.7 hard top to a BL 2.7 soft top without losing PP . . .

This year Price Protection is different
- changes to your Build don't matter this year

Checkout this excellent post Wednesday by @Tswag

This year your Price Protection is based on your Build at the automatic '23 Order Conversion which Ford did Sept 9th 2022
It doesn't matter if you make changes to your Build - it doesn't change your Price Protection amount

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When Order Bank opens, some might expect Ford to restrict the new '23 orders ? - no constraints allowed to protect existing orders/reservations ?
- but we know how that goes
- prob not

Checkout this post from Tuesday - Ford still accepting dealer stock orders for Wildtrak even now

Any order restrictions will prob vary from week-to-week - total mishmash - little or no consistency to protect existing orders

Later this year we'll prob see loaded new '23 orders get scheduled while existing '21 & '22 orders get cancelled - and the unscheduled new '23 orders carryover to '24 ?
You're probably right on. This next month of scheduling is Ford's last ,and maybe only legitimate, attempt at taking care of legacy reservations. They're not going to schedule any dealer stock (but apparently will keep accepting them), and maybe even prioritize by earlier timestamps.

Once that window has closed, I think Ford will feel justified that they did their best to make things right (even if nobody agrees). Allocations will be king again, and we will be even less of a consideration through the end of MY23.

Hail Mary time.

VV6667

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep-JK, Ford Lariat,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This entire exercise from the get-go has been a cluster FUNK! We were all of mind that things would been changing with some upper management now but here it comes once again.
A very heart felt sadness to you all with the letters of "By the way the Bronco you ordered and wanted isn't coming..." Shame on you FMC!!! AGAIN

BigJim1957

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT/CS, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife received her "Urgent information regarding your Ford Bronco order" e-mail on Friday. We both placed our Bronco reservations at Team Ford here in Las Vegas on 15 February 2021. I reserved a two door Badlands w/Sasquatch, tow, LUX, 2.7L V6, and MIC. My Wife reserved a two door Outer Banks w/Sasquatch, tow, LUX, 2.7L V6, and MIC. My reservation was converted to an order just before summer and I took delivery of it with all my options on 26 July 2022. She has made up her mind to cancel her reservation and has asked Team Ford to provide her a check to reimburse the $100.00 reservation deposit she put down in 2021. She understands that it is not Team Ford's problem with this whole Bronco process, but she is upset with "Big Ford". We are going car shopping on Monday and she said if she buys something, it won't be a Ford.
Sponsored