Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Those are rookie numbers, do better. ;)

Sitting at 59k miles today, 14 months.
Yup, Mark. You're #1! Either way, thats alot of miles! OBX Beach driving season is about to start, my Badlands take-offs go on this week. Also, the Besttop Skyrider, the soft top that replaces front and mid panels and leaves the rear cap in place, that arrives tomorrow as well. We enjoyed our trip to Texas Off-Roadeo in October from Charleston. You?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup, Mark. You're #1! Either way, thats alot of miles! OBX Beach driving season is about to start, my Badlands take-offs go on this week. Also, the Besttop Skyrider, the soft top that replaces front and mid panels and leaves the rear cap in place, that arrives tomorrow as well. We enjoyed our trip to Texas Off-Roadeo in October from Charleston. You?
I just put the Bestop Trektop on this weekend.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At this point, I wonder if I can even place an order for a Wildtrak when the banks open...

Either way, I'm curious whether I can get the Grenadier or the Bronco first. Luckily I'm not in a hurry.
Ha ha, at this point I'm sure Ford will let you because of their track record, but if they are making us drop WT, it would make no sense if they did.

Sponsored

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

7/14/2020 Reservation. 1/2021 Order for a 2dr Wildtrak with Lux and Mod Top… that order got 99’d because of the Top.
9/2022 had to abandon the Mod Top option and reordered a 2dr Wildtrak with Lux and Mic Top. Im pretty much done compromising with Ford… if they cant build what they publicly offered at the time of ordering then I will do business with another auto maker. Land Rover built and delivered the exact Defender that I spec out while Ford has dragged out this cluster f@#k. I would like a 2dr Wildtrak …( would drop the Lux and Mic Top options but SAS is non negotiable)
If after all this time Ford wont build me a MY 2023 - 2dr Wildtrak with SAS then so be it. As a lifelong Ford Customer with driving age kids I will take my business elsewhere. @Ford Motor Company

Last edited:

Broncojeff

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500, 2020 GT350 R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...-bronco-customer-bronco-suv-deal/69831627007/
I know these are all first world problems, but this is tragic. Really really really bad look on Ford. At this point, there’s absolutely no way I will reward them with any sort of Ford purchase. 2020 res. What a joke.
I know these are all first world problems, but this is tragic. Really really really bad look on Ford. At this point, there’s absolutely no way I will reward them with any sort of Ford purchase. 2020 res. What a joke.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mike Levine speaks :

" The letter went to a small handful of people,
Levine told Detroit Free Press. He did not provide specific data. "

" If we are not able to schedule a reservation or order for production, it will be canceled for the 2023 model year and their $100 reservation deposit will be refunded automatically,
Ford spokesperson Mike Levine told Car&Driver "
A small handful... matches this part of the article as well...

"Now, Ford is going to force, in Ford's words, a "small number of existing Bronco reservation and order holders" who ordered but have not yet received their 2023 Bronco to choose among four options, none of which will result in these customers getting the vehicle they ordered."

Hang in there!

Sponsored

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the 2.7 also a constraint?

From the article:
Ford spokesman Jiyan Cadiz told the Free Press on Monday. “While we’re working to deliver every Bronco, in addition to existing price protection, we’re giving customers the option to adjust their order from supply constrained trims and parts that include Wildtrak and its larger engine, Lux Package, and the molded-in-color hardtop.”

rmb

Wildtrak
First Name
RAV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's how I read it.

Global supply chain.... Hmmpf. I stopped hearing that excuse from every company except Ford....6 months ago.
After a 2 year wait, I finally cancelled my order and ordered a Land Rover Defender that is slated to arrive in 3 months. It is a little more expensive, but way more predictable. Too bad. Ford is losing money, especially from the folks who will be out of the market for 6-8 years.

Abeking3

Wildtrak
First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My MIC / Sas build literally got scheduled yesterday. Insane how close i cut that after 400 days.

And it still felt like a gut punch when i got the email this morning. If i wasn't scheduled i would just be looking elsewhere because i have zero desire for a soft top

Early res holdes and people with long orders got shafted hard. Which seems to be par for the course with Ford lately
Damn. I'm at 516 days and no update. I've built out three MY now.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone heard if they are scheduling any more builds this week. I am trying to keep hope alive with my WildTrak.
Sponsored