First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are these emails still coming in? Or did they all go out circa 5pm ET?

Witzky

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q60
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Am I going to be the last 7/13 reservation holder get a VIN? I was even "previewing" last week, still nothing on the backdoor tool and I see dozens on the same build with later reservations, this is getting bad for my mental health.

7/13 10pm EST Res - '21 3/2 Order - '22 10/28 Order - Originally 9/400+ at local dealer, now 5/400+ - 2DR/BL/2.7/SAS/Lux/Tow (never 99'd)
I feel the same way. 7/14 9am PST Res, 4DR/OB/2.7/High and I've never heard a peep about previewing or anything else. At this point I'm assuming I don't get a vehicle until late Spring or early Summer (if even then), and I'm trying to figure out if I want to wait that long or just get something else and maybe buy a Bronco in 4 or 5 years.

Sponsored

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sweet!!! Really looking forward to it! Got 5 bronze KMC Dirty Harry wheels and a set of Mickey Thompson Baja Boss tires waiting for her.

If it actually starts production on 1/17 how long roughly until I will get it?

Ford Bronco 📬 11/18/22 Scheduling Email Received Group 15F014F0-FED2-4BA0-B54B-02AFA438AA58_1_201_a

jdawg

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas/65Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

January 10 scheduled build date for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Aug 20, 2020 Reservation
March 3, 2020 Switched dealer because they weren’t going to place my order. Shady games at Best Ford. Would have hosed me out of Price protection too!
March 4, 2020 Converted to Order
October 14, 2021 Re submitted with new color.
November 15 2021 switched to SoftTop.
November 18, Scheduled!!!!!

BD, 2.7, Mid, Tow, Velocity Blue, ST

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just something to check for the folks that have had reservations for a very long time, and I really do feel for you genuinely, make sure, Make Sure, MAKE SURE, your order at the dealer is not a priority 99. From what my dealer tells me that is basically a "do not order" status. See here for my theory on dealer/Ford ordering

(2) Nov 1 Update - 2022 order confirmation email from Ford | Page 9 | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community
I think you might be right, at least for some dealers.

Back when I initially put in my order, it was coded as a 99. I had to physically go into the dealership and tell them to change it. I would have had no idea if I was not on this forum. They did not call me. I assumed they later called all the other order holders, but who knows.

Fast forward to converting to a 22, I called the dealer to ask if there was anything I needed to do. I was told it was submitted and everything was good.

Then yesterday, I got a random update email with my order summary that had a code 99. I literally jumped in my car and drove to the dealership and made them change it. They just acknowledged I was right and changed it.

Then I got my VIN today.

So anybody who is not on top of everything might have no idea that their orders are code 99 and won't be scheduled.

Meanwhile, my 2 door 9/18/20 reservation is now scheduled. Not late but certainly not early.

I don't think my dealership is doing anything shady, but they might have a ton of 99s that have no idea. And to be honest, they did immediately take action when I asked so I don't have any problems with them. But I do not think they contacted all order holders to un99 their builds.

gazrb

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Sentra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just something to check for the folks that have had reservations for a very long time, and I really do feel for you genuinely, make sure, Make Sure, MAKE SURE, your order at the dealer is not a priority 99. From what my dealer tells me that is basically a "do not order" status. See here for my theory on dealer/Ford ordering

(2) Nov 1 Update - 2022 order confirmation email from Ford | Page 9 | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community
Seriously double check this guys. I had a 7/14 res and couldn’t figure out why I wasn’t getting scheduled (I didn’t even get my 2022 order confirmation email). I went to the dealer in person and it turned out I was 99’d. Double check!!
Just got scheduled today.

Sponsored

BigDeal

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still barely any Wildtrak builds...WTF.. People with no res and recent orders getting build commitments..unbelievable. Im not buying the shortage of parts anymore because I have seen the same exact builds as mine being delivered. Frustrating to say the least.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone seen any 2 dr Badlands get scheduled? Seems like only BB, BD and OB. Maybe they're planning a special day just for us 2 dr Badlands people :LOL:

Also can I get a refund on that $100 since reservations clearly are a scam?
Also curious if Advanced vs Part time has anything to do with these 2drs too.. just searched my local dealers and one has a 2.7 2dr BD in transit thats not accounted for. Its Standard package, not advanced, but with modular bumper, tow package, and a roof rack

plymcrzy70

Big Bend
First Name
Kirby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lectric Bike
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

7/24 res