Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you so much! I was like please don’t be a glitch in the system and the email went out and shouldn’t have.
Lol dude tell me about it. I know my luck and I'm still expecting a "Oops, you're not actually scheduled" email from Ford haha
Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder if the full time 4wd is secretly a huge constraint. I believe all Sas has it, so 50% right there, and most people would want it since it is pretty inexpensive and really nice to have.

I purposefully left it off because I assumed it would take some serious chippage.

I don't recall seeing the take rate to compare with the 69% constraint percentage. I would assume at least 80% of the orders have it. No real reason not to, except for the commodity issue.
I've wondered whether that % is really supposed to be availability.

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Late to the conversation but I am joining the club.

7/14/20 reservation
2/10/21 original order
10/20/21 MY22 order
11/18/21 Scheduled email
1/17/22 Build week

VB Badlands - SAS - Lux - Tow - 2.7 - Soft Top (since day 1)

Jake4UA

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
No reservation
Order date-November 13th, 2021
Build date- week of January 24th
4 door Black Diamond soft top, 2.3L

just got my email today
I ordered mine on the 12thof November 2021 base 2.7 with aux switches soft top and that’s it so this gives me hope for a fast build date. Thanks!

akeller

Big Bend
First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats to those that got a build date. For those of us still in limbo, what was your priority code from dealer order?

Sponsored

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder if the full time 4wd is secretly a huge constraint. I believe all Sas has it, so 50% right there, and most people would want it since it is pretty inexpensive and really nice to have.

I purposefully left it off because I assumed it would take some serious chippage.

I don't recall seeing the take rate to compare with the 69% constraint percentage. I would assume at least 80% of the orders have it. No real reason not to, except for the commodity issue.
I came to this conclusion back in August and dropped it from my order.

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats to you. Just know that it crushes me since I'm an identical build and a month earlier reservation. No dang flag either to wipe up my tears.

Edit: Identical except for tow, which I do need. Maybe you've cracked the code.
Cracked the.. towed... if you will?

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've wondered whether that % is really supposed to be availability.
The way I heard it explained is that the percentage is in relationship to all orders that period.

So 14% of 2 doors isn't really too bad compared to the number of 2 doors ordered.

69% for all time 4wd might actually be much worse if everyone ordered it. And I have not heard this mentioned as a constraint so I do not think people avoided it.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It looks like they have been whittling away on the Dirt Mountain back-log, this is a chart I constructed using Ford's public info. The estimated back-log is the cumulative amount by which production exceeds sales, adjusted for dealer stocks and an estimated 3 weeks production being in shipment at any point in time.

1637339973714.png

In October there was a massive reduction in dirt mountain; the black line. Note the blue bar is the sum of monthly production and reduction in dirt mountain. It took me awhile to realize that production is what is 'made and is ready to ship' if it is built, but not ready to ship it goes into a work in process account and is not counted as produced until ready to ship.

Maybe this is where all the MIC tops are going if actual MIC production is at full capacity (no MIC 3.0 theory)? It's unclear what needed to be fixed on the dirt mountain back-log, such that they are now cranking things out - hopefully thats where all the MIC's are going as they do not appear to be showing up in the "build-week" threads on here.
I believe the DM is suppose to be cleared by end of Month Nov or that is what Ford communicated a while back. This would definitely chew up MIC capacity, but no one knows as of late what the capacity making ability is with 2.0. The whole reason Ford stopped MIC scheduling beyond Aug to have enough MIC 2.0 to finish FE and DM. Now it seems like either they are trying to build up again for scheduling or its been put on ice again.

Jake4UA

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
You folks with recent orders and no reservation and a build date probably shouldn’t tell people that in person. I’d have to fight a strong urge to punch you in the mouth if you told me that in person right now…and I doubt im alone on that.
I don’t know about some but a lot of people sacrificed a lot of options and add ons to get it built faster. It just is what it is, I mean I wanted the lux sas and hard top but I would rather get it quicker and do the custom work myself tbh.

Sponsored

thecaptain

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've read enough to know that not being a Day 1 or 2 reservation holder combined with having a MIC top on my build are probably the main causes of delay in terms of getting my Bronco built. And, frankly, because I've never been a fan of buying in the first year of production, I didn't mind getting pushed into a 22 model year.

With that said (and because I simply don't have the time to read all the posts about how builds are being scheduled and because I know there are many others on this forum with more insight on that topic), I'm starting to wonder if I'm likely to get a build date in the first half of 2022 given the following circumstances:

8/7/20 reservation date
3/3/21 order date
Badlands
No Squatch
2.7L
Auto trans.
MIC top
High package
11/2/21 "reorder" for MY22

If anyone has any insight or educated guesses as to when that might get built, I'm all ears (and eyes).

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah I jumped the gun out of excitement yesterday. I didn’t realize there had been a previous round of 2022’s scheduled. Thanks! What did you order?
4DR BD Non-SAS, 7 spd, tow, MIC, roof rack, and of course Eruption Green

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've read enough to know that not being a Day 1 or 2 reservation holder combined with having a MIC top on my build are probably the main causes of delay in terms of getting my Bronco built. And, frankly, because I've never been a fan of buying in the first year of production, I didn't mind getting pushed into a 22 model year.

With that said (and because I simply don't have the time to read all the posts about how builds are being scheduled and because I know there are many others on this forum with more insight on that topic), I'm starting to wonder if I'm likely to get a build date in the first half of 2022 given the following circumstances:

8/7/20 reservation date
3/3/21 order date
Badlands
No Squatch
2.7L
Auto trans.
MIC top
High package
11/2/21 "reorder" for MY22

If anyone has any insight or educated guesses as to when that might get built, I'm all ears (and eyes).
Well I'm a 7/14 at 3pm with MIC and pretty basic package on a 4dr Badlands and still waiting! so there is no real guess past the MIC and what dealership your at. I wish a had better insight then that

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t know about some but a lot of people sacrificed a lot of options and add ons to get it built faster. It just is what it is, I mean I wanted the lux sas and hard top but I would rather get it quicker and do the custom work myself tbh.
Thats fine, but doesn’t mean I want to hear about it.
Sponsored