William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Chevy Nova
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Actually I got an email from Ford saying my order was converted, then about a week later I got a call from my dealer (literally the first outbound call they made to me this entire time) to come in a sign a new order to ensure accuracy. That's when we verified everything and I made sure the HD bumper was still on.
When you signed the new order was there a price increase? My dealer wants me to come in and reorder at an increased price of $728 on my original order.
Sponsored

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you signed the new order was there a price increase? My dealer wants me to come in and reorder at an increased price of $728 on my original order.
Yes, but it was explained to me that the price lock guarantee is that on the signing table Ford will issue the difference then. The sasquatch package went up a few hundred for me as well, so I caught that and that's when they explained the process.

EndlessAdvnture

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Autobahn GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered on 11/8/21. No reservation. Got a build week of 1/24. Small dealer in MO. No idea other than an allocation on how I got in this quick. Was expecting to see it late spring at the earliest.
Wildtrak soft top, 2.7, high package, modular bumper.
Dealer forgot to add the tow package when ordered. Is that still a constraint?
I ordered mine in October and got a build Week for 1/24. Pumped but shocked when my dealer said 12 months. I was actually calling to add "leather" to my 2.3 Soft top Outer Banks when they said they couldn't because they already had a VIN. I was shocked and then saw the email. I forgot to add towing, and should have gotten "leather."

Anyone think they have an idea from build week to delivery time frame? I am in Northern IL.

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, we think any scheduling will take place tomorrow? :ROFLMAO:

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone else start buying parts in anticipation?
I bought a license plate relocation bracket from Builtright Industries. But nothing else. I can wait until I see my Bronco parked in my garage :)

Sponsored

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm a bit confused here, my reserve date and order date are both before yours. is there any rhyme or reason to how they are picking these orders or does it have to do with the state or maybe the amount of butt kissing the respective dealership does... I'm in Washington state with s reserve date of 07272020 and an order date of 10132021 for a 2022 Wildtrack 2dr.
Well, i’m
Res date - 7/16/20
First order- 1/18/21
Then had to reorder - 10/15/21
Never changed trim only color and hard top on 2nd order date
Wildtrak
4d
Lux
Tow package
Cloth seats
Had to change color from Antimater Blue to Green in Oct/21
Dropped the hard top for a soft top in Oct/21
Finally received email from Ford with a build date Jan 10th on 11/18/21. Super stoked for the news. I know when I would read past comments with people getting Broncos with reservation dates months after mine it did make me wonder what was going on. Lets be honest I was pissed lol. Almost decided to drop order for 22 Tahoe, glad I didn't though. Hang in there it will happen for you.

83XLT

Big Bend
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 EG Big Bend 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was scheduled for Jan 24 build now my status is "Order Confirmed". Anyone else?

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is back to ordered confirmed as well. Not sure what that means.
If I click the link in the original email, yes, says confirmed. I think this is just because there isn't an option on the tracker there that says "Scheduled"

EndlessAdvnture

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Autobahn GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I click the link in the original email, yes, says confirmed. I think this is just because there isn't an option on the tracker there that says "Scheduled"
AHHHHHH that makes sense.

I am trying so hard to hold my excitement in check. I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop and Ford tells us it is pushed back.

I went with Eruption Green, I am really hoping this green is not hulk green but more British Racing Green meets Augusta National Green (Darker). Everything about this rig gets me excited. I have an 88 YJ Jeep for Summer and warm days and I can't wait to have the open driving on a daily basis without the question of weather it will start.

Sponsored

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AHHHHHH that makes sense.

I am trying so hard to hold my excitement in check. I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop and Ford tells us it is pushed back.

I went with Eruption Green, I am really hoping this green is not hulk green but more British Racing Green meets Augusta National Green (Darker). Everything about this rig gets me excited. I have an 88 YJ Jeep for Summer and warm days and I can't wait to have the open driving on a daily basis without the question of weather it will start.
If it was a little darker (and less popular) it would have had my vote, but I don't think you'll be disappointed. The photos I've seen shows that it's really dynamic, changing with angles and lighting conditions. Very cool color.

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If it was a little darker (and less popular) it would have had my vote, but I don't think you'll be disappointed. The photos I've seen shows that it's really dynamic, changing with angles and lighting conditions. Very cool color.
I feel like most of us were forced to green from Antimatter Blue.
Sponsored