Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are you entering the 4 digit order code from your dealer order?
If its a non-reservation holder, it might not work. I tried my 4 digit number with the backdoor and I got an error also. The only thing I've gotten is an email confirmation from Ford that it was ordered.
Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not trying to be bitter, but I don't understand what is keeping @Ford Motor Company from building the units that have been reserved early. I understand the deadly sins and such, but I am seeing people with no reservation getting build dates that are pretty damn similar to others that have now been waiting for over a year and a half, this is such BS.... Again, trying not to be bitter, but Ford is making it very hard not to be.

Congrats to the ones that had reservations and got build dates, screw the ones that got build dates and barely ordered with your dealer LOL!

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So when do we officially give up hope that we aren't getting an email today? :p

Sponsored

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is so disheartening, I feel the same way. And I don't want to hear constraints this and constraints that when later res orders are getting scheduled with those very "Constraints ". Keep your head up! As I will try, myself.
Absolutely! I was always happy when folks in front of me got theirs, because it should mean I’m one closer to getting mine. Brand new orders with constraints getting scheduled destroys any meaning of reservation time stamp.

The YETI

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 Crew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just received my email for a 1/10/22 build date! Race Red Base, soft top, cargo protector, floor liners, keyless entry pad, auxiliary switches. MSRP $35530. I have a set of Black Diamond takeoffs ready for installation...among other things. This will make a helluva birthday present.

jobema

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco 📬 11/18/22 Scheduling Email Received Group 1637279646484

10/13/20 reservation, 10/29/21 order, building 1/10 week.

Big Bend, 2.3 manual, minimal options from AutoNation - figured that was best to secure the build date. Quicker than I thought it would be.

pettyca$h

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my build date email today. November 2020 reservation, March 19th 2021 order, October 22nd 2022 re-order..

4B0F6CD3-8109-48EF-9818-45A9937BD62D.png

Sponsored

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not trying to be bitter, but I don't understand what is keeping @Ford Motor Company from building the units that have been reserved early. I understand the deadly sins and such, but I am seeing people with no reservation getting build dates that are pretty damn similar to others that have now been waiting for over a year and a half, this is such BS.... Again, trying not to be bitter, but Ford is making it very hard not to be.

Congrats to the ones that had reservations and got build dates, screw the ones that got build dates and barely ordered with your dealer LOL!
I don't see in what Universe a Non-Res holder would get one before a Res holder. I didn't know that was happening. Seems they could find a Res holder in there somewhere with the same build to give the spot to.

youseriousclark

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door Badlands/2.7/Lux/Oxford White
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone seen any 2 dr Badlands get scheduled? Seems like only BB, BD and OB. Maybe they're planning a special day just for us 2 dr Badlands people :LOL:

Also can I get a refund on that $100 since reservations clearly are a scam?

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Ford Motor Company - Ford absolutely needs to get a communication out to reservation holders or it is going to have a class action lawsuit on its doorstep. On one hand is a whole group of people who have patiently been waiting for cars since July of 2020 (I've been waiting over 475 days) versus people who are making orders without any reservations whatsoever. There are people getting production dates who just placed brand new orders in the last month. As I see it, people have figured out Ford constraints and Ford allocation methods and they are manipulating the system to jump ahead in line. Ford has created a perfect way to game the system, to the sheer detriment of earlier reservation holders (filling production plants with buildable cars and continuing to postpone reserved cars even more). Patience is wearing thin and frustrations are mounting higher than ever before. Now is not the time for more posters, stickers, hammocks, and flags. It is time for a better action plan, stat, or devoted customers will find a new car manufacturer to love.
THIS 👆 and more this
Sponsored