Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am so speechless at the moment. I can't believe the number of no reservations and recent orders getting emails. It really just shows that they don't care about their commitment to the ones who have supported this whole thing since day 1.

Ckrrm3

Big Bend
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 3.5 Ecoboost, Fusion 1.6 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has a single 4 door MIC scheduled today? I don't think I've seen one between this and the other thread.
Yes, I have see MIC’s

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Ford Motor Company so many 2drs with MICs got chosen today. Tell me which 2dr model you want me to pick to guarantee I can get in line?! 7/14/20, Order 1/20/21 Reordered 10/13/21 WTAF do you want us to do? Tell us which model you plan to focus on for 2dr and will pay for that model instead of the one we want.
I’m super frustrated and have waited too long to tolerate anymore of the incompetence and inability to treat customers with any amount of respect.

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought about that, like what if there is some sort of average turnaround time they are tracking? By immediately converting some, it lowers that number…
I think it comes down to allocations. The dealer may have only delivered about ten or so to date whereas Stephens has already delivered over 80 Broncos ro date. Stephens had 7 scheduled for December and 11 scheduled for January. I think they still have 80 plus reservations not fullfilled with a day one or two reservation timestamp. I don't think Ford is giving them another 80 before some dealerships get 15.

BTW I am number 61 at Stephens with a 7/14 @1600 reservation as of the orders placed for 2022. I have already seen my build built to a later rervation holder.

wkaotp

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5, Sprinter 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a 7/14 9am reservation. Badlands, Non Sas, MIC, High, Tow. Nothing yet. Its absolutely infuriating to see people with no reservations getting their build dates. If I hadnt already gone to Off Roadeo and driven this magnificent beast I would absolutely just punt on my order. I'm half tempted to go to a local volume dealer and place an order and see which comes first.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I do see a pattern on type of builds it's interesting and depressing at the same time. Last round was a boat load of BL. Now it's soft top Wildtraks. Ford is definitely spreading the trim target and back filling with all the bases and big bends.

Ckrrm3

Big Bend
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 3.5 Ecoboost, Fusion 1.6 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm a 7/14 9am reservation. Badlands, Non Sas, MIC, High, Tow. Nothing yet. Its absolutely infuriating to see people with no reservations getting their build dates. If I hadnt already gone to Off Roadeo and driven this magnificent beast I would absolutely just punt on my order. I'm half tempted to go to a local volume dealer and place an order and see which comes first.
I agree! I thought about doing the same thing!

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tm will be day 492 and still no build date. I seen lots of 4dr with ragtop and many, many 2dr hardtops. @Ford Motor Company what in the world are you doing? It almost looks like your throwing darts at a wall to see who gets scheduled. SMDH

Congrats to all that got scheduled today.

I'm guessing more emails could go out tm, but I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:

Sponsored

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company
So if it's not the reservation timestamp, apparently not the MIC top, and not the other deadly sins, What is it?
It is the MIC top - they are implementing MIC 3.0 and modifying tooling to do so. Once that is done we’ll see more MIC’s - my guess.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1637274229281.png

No reservation and ordered on 10/15.
10/15 2020 or 2021?
If it's 2021 it's hard to comprehend how you were able to jump the long 2-door line. Even if it was 2020, still a butt-load of 2-doors that should have been scheduled ahead of you.

Last edited:

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm starting to think I should volunteer to get deployed again. I have a better chance surviving a deployment than getting my Bronco in the next six months.

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Assuming that a lot that have gotten build dates are with larger dealers. Especially those that just recently ordered and have gotten dates.
Sponsored