Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
F' it I got one foot out the door.

Right there with you brother....I got one foot out the door. Wife's bugging me to buy Porsche Macan GTS....Land Rover dealer finally got some Defenders in. The way it looks now, the Defender probably more reliable.
Defender more reliable, in what universe? The Porsche will be much more reliable. The Macan GTS drives like a dream. Listen to your woman, happy wife = happy life.
Sponsored

holo37

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
10/15 2020 or 2021?
If it's 2021 it's hard to comprehend how you were able to jump the long 2-door line. Even if it was 2020, still a butt-load of 2-doors that should have been scheduled ahead of you.
It was 2021. I have no idea how I was scheduled. I told the family to expect it in the fall of 2022.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bet Google searches for 2023 4Runner as well as Jeep build and price were on fire last night.

@Ford Motor Company tell me you're complete buffoons without telling me you're complete buffoons. Build our vehicles IN RESERVATION ORDER.

echance01

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my week of 1/17/22 build email! Kind of shocked. 7/20/20 res date. MY21 order pushed to MY22. 10/20/21 order date.
2 dr Black Diamond, modular bumper, 2.3L, 7MT, non-sas.

Last edited:

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im happy for y’all but also wtf?! So many non-res holders and 2021 order dates getting build dates! #salt

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
F' it I got one foot out the door.

Right there with you brother....I got one foot out the door. Wife's bugging me to buy Porsche Macan GTS....Land Rover dealer finally got some Defenders in. The way it looks now, the Defender probably more reliable.
Same here man. We’re looking at the Defender too but they said they had issues ordering them because digital gauges. Macans are sweet too!

Nelson Negron

Badlands
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bet Google searches for 2023 4Runner as well as Jeep build and price were on fire last night.

@Ford Motor Company tell me you're complete buffoons without telling me you're complete buffoons. Build our vehicles IN RESERVATION ORDER.
Although I don't want to go that route, I am guilty of browsing those very vehicles you mentioned just last night. But not one of those has what this generation Bronco has. It is a shame, I feel like a hostage to this vehicle. I honestly think @Ford Motor Company knows this will not affect them one bit because loyal enthusiasts and new customers will still buy their product regardless of waiting and astronomical dealer mark ups. It's a shame...

tynamo29

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 📬 11/18/22 Scheduling Email Received Group 8CBB353C-AE56-4768-A6C3-D15546973C4E

So happy to get my email last night! Ordered 10.21. Going to be perfect timing with a March delivery(hopefully:/) down South!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think someone said this before, but I'm noticing the pattern also; it seems like scheduling is also grouped by "like" builds. BL, WT, and FE I want to believe is this next group. Dealer allocation still seems like the number one deciding factor also. So won't matter if you aren't in the batter box of allocation. I'm somewhere between 45-60 at a medium sized dealer that's had 10-15 delivered this year so far. If allocation is 6-10 a month I know I'm close.
What? FE doesn’t exist anymore lol

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was 2021. I have no idea how I was scheduled. I told the family to expect it in the fall of 2022.
You are living proof that there is zero logic to how Ford is scheduling. Lots of very early 2 door reservations unscheduled and you get a VIN a month after you order. Good on you, but this really sucks…..

Sponsored

CBarnes403

Outer Banks
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still waiting!!

2022 BRONCO OUTER BANKS™
In-Store Order
2/15/2021
Order Date

Order Number
Contact Dealer
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
After yesterday I think I am going to step away from the forum for awhile. Was previewing but got dropped for some unknown reason. i don’t want to hear commodity as based on this thread people with no or late reservations got build dates with similar builds. I was also within my dealers allocation and he had Several others pulled. 7/14 reservation and still nothing. Whatever.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those that are frustrated like myself, we need to stop thinking that Ford cares one bit about loyal enthusiasts. They don't. It is about selling units and taking advantage of the latest hot commodity. Allocations or some other magic factors into who gets a VIN, and the reservation scheme was only half thought through and poorly implemented. Our reservations are a small factor among several that go into us getting scheduled. What would be a logical path forward is not being taken, and we'll never understand why because we don't have all the information.

Good luck to those that are still hanging in there. For those that have VINs but were in line behind a lot of others, I'm happy for you on some level but don't expect me to smile right now. One day.

Now I'm going to work my half day Friday, and then go drive my Bronco...vintage 1975 that I drove new as a kid on the farm. Like I said, they don't care one lick about loyal enthusiasts.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, I didn't expect this to happen. I dropped all constraints except 2.7
Last week, my dealer told me there were 62 reservations in front of me, but many were hardtops/sasquatch, etc.

Reserved: 6/2/21
Scheduled for week of 1/17/22
I've never been this excited for a vehicle and I used to have vintage motorcycles, a 66 F100, etc.

Ford Bronco 📬 11/18/22 Scheduling Email Received Group IMG_2290

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What? FE doesn’t exist anymore lol
lol sorry at that time for 21' scheduling it was FE. In my head 21' and 22' scheduling is one big cluster f*ck haha.
Sponsored