Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing these random reserve dates out of order getting build dates with similar constraints, makes me think Ford handed the “whose next” responsibility to the office secretary, while the rest took a 4 hour lunch break. 😂

BDC26C0E-A524-41D3-9C19-F07826F8EC76.gif
Sponsored

Mitts583

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel really bad for all the early reservation holders who keep getting passed over. But, we’ve known for quite some time now that your reservation time stamp doesn’t mean crap. It’s an allocation and parts constraint game at this point. We know they are keeping the dealers happy over the ordering customer.
Then scheduling day comes out and people get all pissed off again that their time stamp means nothing. This is how Ford is handling it folks. I see a lot of “I’m almost done with this” and “f Ford” that we see every schedule day. Even saw someone talking about punching someone in the face because they got a build date without a reservation. Really? They ordered a vehicle and got a build date- not their fault and certainly nothing to feel guilty about. I think some people need to get a grip around here. If if upsets you that much, maybe it’s time to move on. Ford has decided this is how it’ll be so your choice is to either keep waiting or move on. Like someone else said- Ford does not give a crap about what any of us think about it and tagging Ford 100 times with angry posts probably just becomes funny office talk to 20 something year old interns.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. Time for a break. Was previewing last week and got nothing this week and that means nothing next week because its Thanksgiving. I'm exhausted and its causing a lot more stress than I need right now combined with working 72hr weeks.

jroy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am a 7-14 @9:24p Badlands 2.7 High Sasquatch w a 1-20-21 order date and still crickets.

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Defender more reliable, in what universe? The Porsche will be much more reliable. The Macan GTS drives like a dream. Listen to your woman, happy wife = happy life.
Can you put 35"s on that Macan? :ROFLMAO:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yep. Time for a break. Was previewing last week and got nothing this week and that means nothing next week because its Thanksgiving. I'm exhausted and its causing a lot more stress than I need right now combined with working 72hr weeks.
:oops: I was going to message you last night to see if you got scheduled cause other than your 2 door we are in the same life boat. I feel I was on the bubble at the end of Oct. Now Ford is doing 3-4 week schedules so now its going to be xmas before the next scheduling for what Feb now. if I miss the spring super cell with no Bronco I am going to be even more depressed.

alexpsu88

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon, c10, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got this nice Bronco flag in the mail but no sheduled Badlands to fly it on. Ho hum.

Sponsored

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone's VINs work on any of the trackers yet? Or do I need to wait a bit more to see the window sticker and such?

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone's VINs work on any of the trackers yet? Or do I need to wait a bit more to see the window sticker and such?
The tracker will work but you aren't going to see your window sticker until closer to your build date, if I remember correctly.

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Vins get assign about a week or couple days before going down the line.

SaltySquatch

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got mine!!!! Scheduled for 1-17!!!! The only thing that worries me is my account on ford.com is not reflecting that and it can’t find my order with vin and order number.
Sponsored