Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone's VINs work on any of the trackers yet? Or do I need to wait a bit more to see the window sticker and such?
I just tried mine this morning and it does not. I figure you have to get closer to the actual build date possibly. I am just glad I got the VIN yesterday, gonna be a great Spring next year being able to drive the thing with the top off.
Sponsored

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The tracker will work but you aren't going to see your window sticker until closer to your build date, if I remember correctly.
Whew. I got the VIN in the email, but all of the tools were saying it was invalid so far. Guess I'll try to be even more patient... lol thanks!

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got mine!!!! Scheduled for 1-17!!!! The only thing that worries me is my account on ford.com is not reflecting that and it can’t find my order with vin and order number.
EXACT same worry I had. But don't. Apparently the VIN won't be "live" until a week or so before the build date itself.

SaltySquatch

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

EXACT same worry I had. But don't. Apparently the VIN won't be "live" until a week or so before the build date itself.
Thank you so much! I was like please don’t be a glitch in the system and the email went out and shouldn’t have.

fundelay

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When is "next", scheduling email after this one on 11/18???
Apologies if this has been discussed.

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel really bad for all the early reservation holders who keep getting passed over. But, we’ve known for quite some time now that your reservation time stamp doesn’t mean crap. It’s an allocation and parts constraint game at this point. We know they are keeping the dealers happy over the ordering customer.
Then scheduling day comes out and people get all pissed off again that their time stamp means nothing. This is how Ford is handling it folks. I see a lot of “I’m almost done with this” and “f Ford” that we see every schedule day. Even saw someone talking about punching someone in the face because they got a build date without a reservation. Really? They ordered a vehicle and got a build date- not their fault and certainly nothing to feel guilty about. I think some people need to get a grip around here. If if upsets you that much, maybe it’s time to move on. Ford has decided this is how it’ll be so your choice is to either keep waiting or move on. Like someone else said- Ford does not give a crap about what any of us think about it and tagging Ford 100 times with angry posts probably just becomes funny office talk to 20 something year old interns.
I think the reservation stamp still means something, just not what people originally thought it meant. In the first model year, Ford intended it as a way to queue your build within production model runs. I think we all know the problems: supply constraints, MIC 1.0 recall, way more reservations than MAP could deliver in MY2021.

Now that we are in the second model year, the big volume dealers have thrown their muscle around. While we have plunked our $100 reservations (and for me $500 deposit on my order), Ford counts on each of the dealerships to take on tens of millions dollars in inventory each year. The deck will always be stacked in the dealers' favor.

You have every right to be emotional about this. Unfortunately, it's not going to get you your truck faster.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s clear, based on yet another round of line jumpers and their specs, that the only commodity restraints Ford is having are honesty, integrity, trustworthiness, transparency, respect…..

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You'll be able to use the tracker before that. I was in the last round of scheduling, got 12/20, and the tracker from the email started working not long after I received the email.

But there will be times it randomly doesn't work. Either it will just refresh the page and clear your info, or you'll get the invalid VIN #. Both have happened to me after the tracker started working for my VIN.

Sponsored

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dr.Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Email last night 5pm. Scheduled for Jan 17th, ordered Oct 22, 2020

Badlands 4 dr, cactus gray, lux, soft top, 2.7, non squatched, no mod bumper

Kdog

Black Diamond
First Name
ChrisK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CrV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seeing these random reserve dates out of order getting build dates with similar constraints, makes me think Ford handed the “whose next” responsibility to the office secretary, while the rest took a 4 hour lunch break. 😂

BDC26C0E-A524-41D3-9C19-F07826F8EC76.gif
No reason to disparage the office secretary who probably has better business acumen than displayed by the Ford executives dealing with this rollout.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Email last night 5pm. Scheduled for Jan 17th, ordered Oct 22, 2020

Badlands 4 dr, cactus gray, lux, soft top, 2.7, non squatched, no mod bumper
Congrats to you. Just know that it crushes me since I'm an identical build and a month earlier reservation. No dang flag either to wipe up my tears.

Edit: Identical except for tow, which I do need. Maybe you've cracked the code.

Dr.Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats to you. Just know that it crushes me since I'm an identical build and a month earlier reservation. No dang flag either to wipe up my tears.
Maybe they are sending the soft tops down south for the winter where its warmer. I get it tho, yours will come.
Sponsored