Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hang in there! We loved your videos of Off Rodeo Adventures with your family. You were meant to be a Bronco owner. 😁
Thanks man! I appreciate that.
Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I
Seeing these random reserve dates out of order getting build dates with similar constraints, makes me think Ford handed the “whose next” responsibility to the office secretary, while the rest took a 4 hour lunch break. 😂

BDC26C0E-A524-41D3-9C19-F07826F8EC76.gif
I wish an office secretary was in charge. They’re usually the most organized efficient people in the office. More like the new executive trying something “out of the box”

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Doesn't look like there were many WT being built?

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does a few equal many in GA?

Sponsored

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You waited for 4 fucking months. Ever? Quadruple that with no fucking end in sight and you can join the rest of us.

Fuck you Ford.
I've been waiting since before day 1. I didn't put a reservation in until July of this year because I'm 6'8" 390 with a football player build and don't fit well in most cars so I needed to wait until my dealer had one to sit in. I didn't want to plop down $XXX for a vehicle I may not fit in and then have to fight to get it back. I didn't think I would have gotten picked and in a later post I noted how I have mixed feelings about jumping the line. "You can join the rest of us"....I get the frustration so cry about Ford being inept, cry about covid but to cry about someone getting the car they wanted is straight up loser mentality.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been waiting since before day 1. I didn't put a reservation in until July of this year because I'm 6'8" 390 with a football player build and don't fit well in most cars so I needed to wait until my dealer had one to sit in. I didn't want to plop down $XXX for a vehicle I may not fit in and then have to fight to get it back. I didn't think I would have gotten picked and in a later post I noted how I have mixed feelings about jumping the line. "You can join the rest of us"....I get the frustration so cry about Ford being inept, cry about covid but to cry about someone getting the car they wanted is straight up loser mentality.
You seem to misconstrue, I’m nearly mocking the fact you’re acting as if your 4 month wait was exhausting, “I thought it would never happen!!!!”

Either way I don’t really care why you waited, it’s the fact you did wait. I do blame Ford, I blame Ford very much for this shit show. But, congrats you got lucky and got to jump 100K people in this bullshit process.

NBales34

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone know when Feb. scheduling emails will go out?

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For my mental health....

Mid-8/20 reservation
Badlands
Sasquatch
Lux
Tow

Torture seeing reservations and instore orders placed 12-15 months after me, get scheduled. Time stamp means nothing neither does commodity restrictions. This is ridiculous.

Have you seen the build you just described in these 30+ pages of content? Not sure what top you spec'd.
I haven't seen a 4D Lux Sas Badlands softtop with a post day-one or day-two reservation in this thread but admittedly did'nt read every post...

If that's the case, they might be sticking with the order but dont have the commodities to build what you spec'd.... I fall in that same category. Which comes down to the "build". I do see many base, BD, and OBX models getting build dates. One of the Ford emails said they will only assign a build date if they have all the commodities for that build in inventory....

Looking for a silver lining... If I take delivery in January or February, I will not use the vehicle as much. March, April, May provides much better weather for top down riding. If I don't get the golden email by the end of February, I'll likely tuck and grow a mangina and get the BMW x5. Then, pickup a used Taco for overlanding.

Keep smiling.

Sponsored

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Doesn't look like there were many WT being built?
I have seen a Few, but sparse. Thats why was so surprised that I got a VIN yesterday

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You seem to misconstrue, I’m nearly mocking the fact you’re acting as if your 4 month wait was exhausting, “I thought it would never happen!!!!”

Either way I don’t really care why you waited, it’s the fact you did wait. I do blame Ford, I blame Ford very much for this shit show. But, congrats you got lucky and got to jump 100K people in this bullshit process.
You seem to lack basic reading comprehension where I said I've been waiting since July 20', just didn't have cash in the game. It doesn't matter if you've been waiting 4 days/months/years, we've all been waiting and ya, we all got the feeling it'd never be us. But keep mocking, either way I'll be sitting in the driver seat of a Bronco while you'll still be sitting on the couch being exhausted.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People with soft tops aren't "jumping" any MIC orders. Comparing a MIC top order to a soft top order is apples and oranges. Might as well be comparing a Bronco Sport order.

The top is the major constraint. We've known this for like six months or more now. Some people with early Day 1 MIC reservations are still waiting. Other people can walk into a dealer today and place a brand new order for a soft top Bronco, and they'll be scheduled in the next batch.

Is anyone with a summer 2020 soft top order still waiting? Those are folks I would feel bad for. All of us waiting on MICs should know the score by now.

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

People with soft tops aren't "jumping" any MIC orders. Comparing a MIC top order to a soft top order is apples and oranges. Might as well be comparing a Bronco Sport order.

The top is the major constraint. We've known this for like six months or more now. Some people with early Day 1 MIC reservations are still waiting. Other people can walk into a dealer today and place a brand new order for a soft top Bronco, and they'll be scheduled in the next batch.

Is anyone with a summer 2020 soft top order still waiting? Those are folks I would feel bad for. All of us waiting on MICs should know the score by now.
I almost wonder if Ford is rewarding people that switched from a MIC to a Soft top, the majority if not all the builds I have seen posted are Soft tops. . I reserved 6/17/21 and switched to a Soft Top on my '22 Order and BAM 1/24 Build Week. I'm ecstatic.
Sponsored