Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata (“So-not-a” Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since I was getting pushed back for yet another year I said screw it and added tow package last week. Got scheduled this week. Don't settle for less, get what you want.
I removed the tow package a while ago. Have to wonder if I would have still got scheduled if I left it on because removing sure didn’t seem to speed it up. Oh well, can always get that later.
Sponsored

John3006

Base
First Name
Jhnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got my schedule as well 11/21 base hardtop with sas. Hope it’s for real since waiting like everyone else .

Simple Man

Black Diamond
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Subaru Outback MT,'70 F-250 Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How/where do you check this? Or did you get another email with the new date? The VIN tracker link still shows nothing for me.

The backdoor link

Calcifer

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is your trade? I run a used car business in Huntington Beach if you want to just sell it. I can give you a number for it.
want to quote my trade too?

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I removed the tow package a while ago. Have to wonder if I would have still got scheduled if I left it on because removing sure didn’t seem to speed it up. Oh well, can always get that later.
Thinking a lot of early builds don’t have as much restrictions…I went from a BaseSquatch to a Black Diamond to try and get mine built but now I see a lot of Wildtracks and BL SAS so ? I did add Tow so I’m happy overall…I have wheeled for 30+ years without a front locker. I’ll be just fine. Scheduled build week 11/14. Original Res ordered 2/28

Sponsored

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received my build email. 4 door Wildtrack scheduled for 11/21! Fully expected to wait until at least spring since I have all the last known constraints (hardtop, lux package, tow). I still can’t believe it’s being built.
I got both of my build emails Thursday as well. Both are Badlands scheduled for 11/7 & 11/21. Much like yourself, I've been waiting so long that it's hard to believe the time is here. I've been so excited that I have actually been finalizing & prioritizing my post delivery mods & install list.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I got the email last week with build week of 11/7. The mobile backdoor link doesn't show a date which i believe is normal. However, desktop site now doesn't show Bronco build, build date, dealer info or anything other than my name and address... Anyone else with backdoor link issues?

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I got the email last week with build week of 11/7. The mobile backdoor link doesn't show a date which i believe is normal. However, desktop site now doesn't show Bronco build, build date, dealer info or anything other than my name and address... Anyone else with backdoor link issues?
Mine is the same as yours ?

HooSquatchOBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport 2018
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Went to my dealer yesterday to check on my Feb 22 order (OBX SAS 4 dr, hard top, lux). Got the official paperwork to convert to the MY23, changed the interior color (since I recently changed exterior from HPR) and he told me to take the upper aux switches off as that was a nagging item for Ford from a supply chain standpoint.

Really didn’t care - just thought it would look good really - so I removed it. No updates as to where I am at but hoping to move soon as it seems like the lux/sas builds are.

Sponsored

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Went to my dealer yesterday to check on my Feb 22 order (OBX SAS 4 dr, hard top, lux). Got the official paperwork to convert to the MY23, changed the interior color (since I recently changed exterior from HPR) and he told me to take the upper aux switches off as that was a nagging item for Ford from a supply chain standpoint.

Really didn’t care - just thought it would look good really - so I removed it. No updates as to where I am at but hoping to move soon as it seems like the lux/sas builds are.
I think you will regret that. Never heard of this item being a constraint item. I switched from a manual BaseSquatch originally ordered in 2/21 to a 7 speed Manual BD with tow and got a build week of 11/14. I think SAS is a bigger constraint than Ford is telling us. Good Luck getting your order soon

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My email said build date of 11/7 but now on the back door it says 11/14. Also on the build and price the tow package description says it does not include trailer brake controller, so that’s why tow packages are getting scheduled? Did they drop that part for MY23?

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My email said build date of 11/7 but now on the back door it says 11/14. Also on the build and price the tow package description says it does not include trailer brake controller, so that’s why tow packages are getting scheduled? Did they drop that part for MY23?
Do you have a link for back door ?
Sponsored