Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok so she gave me the website https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking. she said it may produce an error if it hasn't been scheduled into the system yet. She then went and looked it up with the vin i supplied her and advise me I have been bumped to 11/21. I guess we are all just so excited we want to get live updates. LOL..Im going to try and relax for a couple weeks and then check back. Good Luck to you and everyone else.
Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's still a constraint in the ordering system. Dealer will get a pop up warning. They can override. The assumption is that there is only so many tow components right now so adding it back in is a risk.
My dealer also indicated when I converted to a 2023 that it was a constraint. I originally ordered tow but dropped it a year ago, and didn’t want to add it back as it certainly could have delayed my build. It doesn’t do me much good anyway as my boats are double the weight of the Bronco towing capacity. I now have a VIN with a 11/4 build date so it all worked out. OBX/MIC/Sasquatch/LUX/2.7/HD Modular

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I get the same one. When I log into my account under reservation it just shows my vehicle and ordered with dealer. No other info. Trying to get on chat now it’s a 30 minute wait ARGH..
Have you tried using a different browser?

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

According to Ford Chat it’s just a glitch until they get everything in the system but that’s a good suggestion…Thank You

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer also indicated when I converted to a 2023 that it was a constraint. I originally ordered tow but dropped it a year ago, and didn’t want to add it back as it certainly could have delayed my build. It doesn’t do me much good anyway as my boats are double the weight of the Bronco towing capacity. I now have a VIN with a 11/4 build date so it all worked out. OBX/MIC/Sasquatch/LUX/2.7/HD Modular
Perfect!

cmb396

Wildtrak
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JTR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Been in the mountains for a few days, and pretty far behind on this thread. Any updates on ford accepting brand new 2023 orders?

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Doesn’t seem like a lot of BB and BD trims have been scheduled in November?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn’t seem like a lot of BB and BD trims have been scheduled in November?
My guess is that a lot of those have already been built.

The way Ford put together the trim levels is that the more electronic-intensive trims are at the high end (OB/BL/WT) and thus more impacted by the constraints.

So as they flush through the orders for MY23 and hopefully the constraints lift those trim levels will get pushed through.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My guess is that a lot of those have already been built.

The way Ford put together the trim levels is that the more electronic-intensive trims are at the high end (OB/BL/WT) and thus more impacted by the constraints.

So as they flush through the orders for MY23 and hopefully the constraints lift those trim levels will get pushed through.
That’s fair. Definitely glad some of the more constrained builds are getting pushed through. Just hope they swoop back around for some of us lower trim builds that weren’t initially picked up to be built haha.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s fair. Definitely glad some of the more constrained builds are getting pushed through. Just hope they swoop back around for some of us lower trim builds that weren’t initially picked up to be built haha.
They will but it will come back to allocations.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get the same issue on Chrome, Chrome incognito, and Microsoft Edge. It has to be an issue on Ford's end for a few builds. It used to work when I got my fist scheduling email, then it broke...

OP
OP

milla61

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I get the same issue on Chrome, Chrome incognito, and Microsoft Edge. It has to be an issue on Ford's end for a few builds. It used to work when I got my fist scheduling email, then it broke...
Mine is the same. Worked every time until I got my build email. Worked for about a day after that and hasn’t worked since.

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok so she gave me the website https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking. she said it may produce an error if it hasn't been scheduled into the system yet. She then went and looked it up with the vin i supplied her and advise me I have been bumped to 11/21. I guess we are all just so excited we want to get live updates. LOL..Im going to try and relax for a couple weeks and then check back. Good Luck to you and everyone else.
Getting bumbed to 11/21 is pretty much getting bumped to 11/28 due to the holidays. Imo. Union prolly gonna work like half a day Wed and be gone Thurs/Fri.

Leland

Raptor
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, Mustang MachE GT, Raptor, Subaru (2)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just received an update from my Dealership with a Vin number and Build date 11/15 I did get a verification it is in their system. Should see an email any day from Ford
2023 Bronco Raptor Code Orange
Sponsored