Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

honestly i am on my laptop with chrome, it doesnt open the link, it says please try again later...
Just tried it, opened right up. You entering it correctly? Replacing the XXX"S with your Reservation Number?
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes but surely someone knew on Thursday that there would be no '23's for at least a week past what they were saying. Revising over time is normal but 1 day later is lack of internal communication.
Note that they are not sending out an email about the revised dates. The only way people are finding out is through the backdoor, which a vast majority of people don't know how to access.

So regular folks (muggles) get the email and then the next notification might be the photo from the prod line. Then eventually the dealer might call them when the truck arrives.

The wizards are frantically staring into the crystal ball looking for clues.

OP
OP

milla61

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah mine has already been pushed from week of 11/21 to 11/28. Check the backdoor link to verify...
Mine was also bumped to 11/28. Honestly I’m fine with that. I’d even be ok if it was bumped to spring. That way I’m not getting road salt all over a brand new vehicle.

GT3Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Macan, Fiat Cab
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just received my build email. 4 door Wildtrack scheduled for 11/21! Fully expected to wait until at least spring since I have all the last known constraints (hardtop, lux package, tow). I still can’t believe it’s being built.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is all I got back so far on the '21 reservation for the Wild/ Lux/ Leather
1665432685188.png
What's with you guys blacking out your names? Just curious.

Sponsored

GT3Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Macan, Fiat Cab
Your Bronco Model
Base
After almost 2 years my 2nd Base/Manual/Sqch Bk/Bk is scheduled to be built 11/14.

jgraham37128

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also have a Wildtrak lux package with tow package but still no email. Order placed 10/15/2021. Coming up on a year. How long have you been waiting?

OP
OP

milla61

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also have a Wildtrak lux package with tow package but still no email. Order placed 10/15/2021. Coming up on a year. How long have you been waiting?
I reserved mine 8/16/2021.

dmhalka

Badlands
First Name
doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, all these people that are getting scheduled for production. Many are saying their reservation was august of 2021.... You guys mean 2020? Because I'm a july 2020 reservation and I'm still not scheduled for production. WTF???

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, all these people that are getting scheduled for production. Many are saying their reservation was august of 2021.... You guys mean 2020? Because I'm a july 2020 reservation and I'm still not scheduled for production. WTF???
No, I'm pretty sure they mean 2021. Go look at the threads related to build week spreadsheets, if you want to get more frustrated. You'll see 2021 and 2022 well represented on those pages.

Sponsored

jgraham37128

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
agreed up until lately all that was my build was before my date so that was fine but now I've seen a few that was placed after me which is not cool of Ford. I could've sent mine to any dealer because I didn't have a relationship with any as I've never owned a Ford yet, so I chose a smaller hometown dealer from where I'm from after confirming they would sell it at window sticker. Now I guess Im paying the price for keeping it local.

berts

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
agreed up until lately all that was my build was before my date so that was fine but now I've seen a few that was placed after me which is not cool of Ford. I could've sent mine to any dealer because I didn't have a relationship with any as I've never owned a Ford yet, so I chose a smaller hometown dealer from where I'm from after confirming they would sell it at window sticker. Now I guess Im paying the price for keeping it local.
Has anyone confirmed that this is still a "dealer allocation formula" issue? I am seeing more and more of my build from guys with order dates after mine. 3/3/21 Wildtrak. Nada.

OP
OP

milla61

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After almost 2 years my 2nd Base/Manual/Sqch Bk/Bk is scheduled to be built 11/14.
Wait until you check the backdoor link and find out it's already been bumped.
Sponsored