First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's the plan. What info can you see when you track? does it show your build? That is what I really want to check to make sure nothing was dropped.
Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's the plan. What info can you see when you track? does it show your build? That is what I really want to check to make sure nothing was dropped.
Ford Bronco 📬 3/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! Screenshot 2023-03-26 at 7.37.11 AM

Ford Bronco 📬 3/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! Screenshot 2023-03-26 at 7.37.59 AM

Ford Bronco 📬 3/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! Screenshot 2023-03-26 at 7.37.35 AM

Ford Bronco 📬 3/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! Screenshot 2023-03-26 at 7.37.46 AM

Screenshot 2023-03-26 at 7.37.24 AM.png

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks. That's the info I'm looking for. Very frustrating.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. That's the info I'm looking for. Very frustrating.
I can understand. I was glad that the tracker included all of this information because I was looking to confirm my spec too. Best of lucky to you. I really think it will all work out okay for you.

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
👍🤞

Sponsored

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also removed towing, curious what the aftermarket option is?

I think I am likely to only tow a basket (2-door here) for a cooler etc, so probably don't need the wiring harnesses.
Plenty of aftermarket choices. I dropped tow as well, with only 3500# towing capacity I will only need a 4 pin connector (plug n play) to haul light load, no need for brake controller.

BaseManSquatch

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is your dealership making you put down a deposit?

Mine isn't asking for one, just for a copy of my driver's license.

Deucailion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan GTS, Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 📬 3/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! bronco.PNG

Excited to finally have an update! My order slipped from a 21, to a 22, to a 23.
BL with Lux, Towing, Sasquatch, modular bumper and Hardtop.

Ironically, I bought a different car in October after the dealer told me I was probably not getting built :LOL:

Sponsored

djro

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C and Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was mad because I didn't get an order email. I logged in to double check my reservation date (6/14/21) and found that my order was scheduled for 4/24/23! I'm a little disappointed that I dropped the hard top based on my dealer's advice. I will be looking into aftermarket hard tops in the future. Ordered a Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux, Towing, 2.7, mod bumper, Soft top (sadly).
Ford Bronco 📬 3/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! Bronco Edited

Last edited:

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was mad because I didn't get an order email. I logged in to double check my reservation date (6/14/21) and found that my order was scheduled for 4/24/23! I'm a little disappointed that I dropped the hard top based on my dealer's advice. I will be looking into aftermarket hard tops in the future. Ordered a Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux, Towing, 2.7, mod bumper, Soft top (sadly).
I can understand your disappointment, but there are some benefits to having a softie. Ideally having both would be the way to go. I bet in time there will be more hardtop options as well as used ones in the market. Congratulations on being scheduled!!

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those who were scheduled this week, is anyone still having issues using the tracker? I just get the invalid order/VIN message. I was able to enter the VIN in the Fordpass app and it was accepted and now shows in my ford account, but no info about the build specs.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The reputable dealerships are aware of this and typically take care of this themselves, or is it incumbent upon us to call and initiate the process?
I finally was scheduled and I haven't really paid attention about the details of PP. Do we need to contact the Ford Customer Service to initiate the process/certificate? Thanks in advance... Obviously I need to get busy and start some serious research.

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When did you drop the hardtop? I'm curious because I supposedly dropped the hardtop but my online tracker shows the hardtop still there. I got an order sheet from my dealer that also shows the hardtop (and the tow package which I had also dropped like a week after 2022 orders were converted to 2023) ... This may end up being the best dealer mistake I could hope for since it got scheduled and I didn't end up dropping anything I wanted .... but I am still a little suspicious and not sure what is going to show up.
Sponsored