Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who were scheduled this week, is anyone still having issues using the tracker? I just get the invalid order/VIN message. I was able to enter the VIN in the Fordpass app and it was accepted and now shows in my ford account, but no info about the build specs.
I have trouble opening and accessing the tracker through the Chrome browser. For whatever reason, I enter the order number and vin, select that I am not a robot, and hit "Accept and Track" but it goes nowhere. I try the Edge browser and I am able to get into the tracker with no issues. Similarly, I have the same trouble with the chat function. It works in Edge but not in Chrome for me.

I logged in today to see that my production date has already been pushed from May 1 to May 11. 😩
Sponsored

JuztQu3zt

Outer Banks
First Name
jhanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 camaro 2ss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have trouble opening and accessing the tracker through the Chrome browser. For whatever reason, I enter the order number and vin, select that I am not a robot, and hit "Accept and Track" but it goes nowhere. I try the Edge browser and I am able to get into the tracker with no issues. Similarly, I have the same trouble with the chat function. It works in Edge but not in Chrome for me.

I logged in today to see that my production date has already been pushed from May 1 to May 11. 😩
Production date or production week?

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Week, but it’s weird that May 1 is a Monday and the 11th is a Wednesday.

djro

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C and Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When did you drop the hardtop? I'm curious because I supposedly dropped the hardtop but my online tracker shows the hardtop still there. I got an order sheet from my dealer that also shows the hardtop (and the tow package which I had also dropped like a week after 2022 orders were converted to 2023) ... This may end up being the best dealer mistake I could hope for since it got scheduled and I didn't end up dropping anything I wanted .... but I am still a little suspicious and not sure what is going to show up.
I dropped the hardtop on 2/22/23 sometime after we got the emails of doom. That's great you accidentally kept the hard top!

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Thanks. I tried different browsers, incognito, still nada. Call Ford CS this morning and they couldn't verify it either. Said system needs to update...sounds like a stock answer when they don't know what's going on either.

Contacted my dealer also, but not holding my breath waiting to get any useful info from them.

FYI. While I had customer service on the phone I asked about my PP private offer. They had no record of that either. It may be linked to the VIN and will show up when the the VIN goes active. Everyone should probably contact there dealer sooner than later to make sure everything with PP is squared away.

Sponsored

djro

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C and Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can understand your disappointment, but there are some benefits to having a softie. Ideally having both would be the way to go. I bet in time there will be more hardtop options as well as used ones in the market. Congratulations on being scheduled!!
I'll definitely need a hard top to survive the Chicago winter. But I'm not that mad because I really like the look of the Advanced Fiberglass white mod top.

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I am finally scheduled for the week of April 25th 2023. Dealer said if nothing changes could be here may or early June. I know it doesnt say scheduled on the paper this was from last week and today it says scheudled april 25th. Anyone know how to access the back door link.
Ford Bronco 📬 3/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! 20230316_120955

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well I am finally scheduled for the week of April 25th 2023. Dealer said if nothing changes could be here may or early June. I know it doesnt say scheduled on the paper this was from last week and today it says scheudled april 25th. Anyone know how to access the back door link.
Ford Bronco 📬 3/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! 20230316_120955

I'm hoping I'm good as I do have a VIN but no correspondence (e-mail) from Ford showing a scheduling date or photo like you have above. I found out by contacting Bronco Support who verified a VIN. Kind of weird....

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm hoping I'm good as I do have a VIN but no correspondence (e-mail) from Ford showing a scheduling date or photo like you have above. I found out by contacting Bronco Support who verified a VIN. Kind of weird....
I did that once … ended up being that there were 2 vehicles that my dealer submitted with my order number. Mine and another guys. Ford Chat got me all excited and said I was scheduled. When I contacted my dealer they let me know it was the other persons Bronco that was submitted under the same order number. Had a short moment of “hooray” followed by sadness lol. But here I am 6 months later with my own email/VIN.

I’d recommend contacting your dealer to confirm.

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did that once … ended up being that there were 2 vehicles that my dealer submitted with my order number. Mine and another guys. Ford Chat got me all excited and said I was scheduled. When I contacted my dealer they let me know it was the other persons Bronco that was submitted under the same order number. Had a short moment of “hooray” followed by sadness lol. But here I am 6 months later with my own email/VIN.

I’d recommend contacting your dealer to confirm.
Something similar happened to me when I called CS. They looked me up by the dealer name and order number. Turns out I was using my original order number but had made some changes to the order and it had changed. The order number they looked up was for an F-150.

I received a scheduling email last week, original order was October 2021 and rolled to a 23 September 2022.

I wasn't expecting to get scheduled since I did not drop the hard top, lux and sasquatch packages.

Sponsored

ryartz

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received this email today. Never received a build date ect. But will take delivery of the Bronco sometime in late April. Btw I never changed the order “SSP, Lux, hardtop are on the vehicle” I reserved the Bronco on Jan 7th 2021.
Ford Bronco 📬 3/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! 2ACEA2D2-A8C0-4818-B2C3-653BE80B8EDD

rams007

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
is anyone else still not able to track when they enter their order number and vin?

OuterBankSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm able to, but only when I follow the link in the email from Ford, no window sticker yet.

Ford Bronco 📬 3/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! Capture.JPG

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Silverado, 2022 corsair.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Holy Chit!!!!! Got my email today!!!! Finally.... ordered 9/21. Got the email.to change my order. Decided to wait and see. And now this...
Ford Bronco 📬 3/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! Capture.JPG
Got another E-mail. I Figured the order was being pushed. They actually said I was being built a week earlier. I'm May 8th now. Cant wait.

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Silverado, 2022 corsair.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered a 2dr Wildtrak with lux in January 2022 and still no schedule date email. Either my dealer sucks or something is fishy.
I ordered back on 9/21. Just got my build date for 5/23. Hang in there.
Sponsored