First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Guys I don’t think that website order tracker works that well. Don’t go by that. Go by your emails and by your dealer. They can see into the system that shows your build date
Yeah, my dot has not moved either but I have the VIN and email. Dealer confirmed as well.
Sponsored

OJ’s Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Zay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 DHP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah the website kinda sucks. I'm schedule for week of 5/22, but today I can't even log in with my VIN #, says invalid VIN. But it's Sunday and a lot of websites do maintenance on Sundays.
So I’m not the only one, it’s telling me the same thing. Hopefully they’re updating it lol

Od332

Outer Banks
First Name
Odalis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Im getting the same thing. Was worried I was the only one. Build week was 5/22. Changed to 5/26 yesterday (same week but the Friday). And now I cant even log in to check.
Ford Bronco 📬 4/20/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! EE2E4DB3-913F-4EAF-A214-DCA4329C5331

Slim

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Im getting the same thing. Was worried I was the only one. Build week was 5/22. Changed to 5/26 yesterday (same week but the Friday). And now I cant even log in to check.
Ford Bronco 📬 4/20/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! EE2E4DB3-913F-4EAF-A214-DCA4329C5331
Same for me today as well

Sponsored

60sIron

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Try a different browser. I can get it to work with Safari, but not Chrome

Cstett

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
🤔 you can’t just get scheduled than not, on your email, you will see your build week, tracker won’t update for while. Also, schedule production dates change vary. You could get a longer or faster build date
Yeah the website kinda sucks. I'm schedule for week of 5/22, but today I can't even log in with my VIN #, says invalid VIN. But it's Sunday and a lot of websites do maintenance on Sundays.
having trouble signing in to track my order as well

Sponsored

Od332

Outer Banks
First Name
Odalis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can finally track the build again but the dot has not moved still. Just shows confirmed with a VIN #
My date moved 🥲. Only 4 days but still hurts.

Od332

Outer Banks
First Name
Odalis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just don't understand why my dot has not moved from confirmed when I have the VIN and date. How long did it take for yours to move?

Ford Bronco 📬 4/20/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! 1682373516401
I orderd 4/3. Dot moved 4/6. Originally when I received the week scheduled, the date was 5/22. Now it is 5/26.

Constraints

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I orderd 4/3. Dot moved 4/6. Originally when I received the week scheduled, the date was 5/22. Now it is 5/26.
I will give it some time to update, I am just really exited about it being scheduled and want it to be smooth.
Sponsored