Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will give it some time to update, I am just really exited about it being scheduled and want it to be smooth.
Congrats! I ordered 4/14, Iā€™m hopeful to get an email like yours this Thursday or the following. Fun to be in the queue!
Sponsored

Mudfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! I ordered 4/14, Iā€™m hopeful to get an email like yours this Thursday or the following. Fun to be in the queue!
I too ordered 4/14. Hoping for the best even though my salesman wont take or return my calls or answer e-mails. Im sure its fine :sick:

Allenkoz

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I too ordered 4/14. Hoping for the best even though my salesman wont take or return my calls or answer e-mails. Im sure its fine :sick:
You know you can move your order to a different dealership. Maybe give him the benefit of the doubt and if his unresponsiveness persists-take your order elsewhere.

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got moved to week of 6/12. The tracker hasnā€™t populated a date yet but I did get a second email that noted the production date moved.

Last edited:

Sponsored

mpn1341

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered 3/27. Badlands 2.7 4-dr non SAS, MIC.
Email says Scheduled Production Week of 6/12 and it was showing on website tracker until a few days ago then went back to confirmed. No email update or anythingā€¦

EDIT: Website Tracker updated again and is now showing Scheduled Production Week of 06/13!!

Ford Bronco šŸ“¬ 4/20/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! IMG_3346

Last edited:

analog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m back to ā€œScheduled for Productionā€ week of 6/12 on the tracker as of this evening! šŸ’„

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This seems to be as good a place as any to ask this question.

I got the email that says I'm scheduled for the week of 6/19 (VIN assigned), but I don't see that information nor do I see any changes on the tracking website.

Can someone help me understand?

Thanks

Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 1.40.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 1.40.31 PM.png

Sponsored

Brianā€™sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This seems to be as good a place as any to ask this question.

I got the email that says I'm scheduled for the week of 6/19 (VIN assigned), but I don't see that information nor do I see any changes on the tracking website.

Can someone help me understand?

Thanks

Ford Bronco šŸ“¬ 4/20/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 1.40.31 PM

Ford Bronco šŸ“¬ 4/20/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 1.40.31 PM
Iā€™m showing the same as you after getting my email last week for the 6/19 build week, I think the system takes time to update as others have had the same issue. Iā€™ve got a date and a VIN so unless I hear differently Iā€™m just waiting for days on the calendar to go by until that magical week.

Amib83

Badlands
First Name
Ang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold my Wrangler for a Badlands Sasquatch šŸ¤©
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My production date has changed 3 times since getting my scheduling email on 4/20. First it was 6/12, then 6/6, and now 6/19. Is this happening to anyone else? I ordered a 2 door BD. No bells and whistles added to it. Is this going to keep happening?
This happened to me, too.
I ordered 3/27
4/6 got a production week of 5/22
Logged in and it said 5/23
Two weeks later it changed to 5/26
Two weeks later it changed to 5/24
Two days later it got move to the next production week (5/29) and now my tracker isnā€™t showing anything.
šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Cstett

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m showing the same as you after getting my email last week for the 6/19 build week, I think the system takes time to update as others have had the same issue. Iā€™ve got a date and a VIN so unless I hear differently Iā€™m just waiting for days on the calendar to go by until that magical week.
Correct, you will see your tracker get updated this week or next! Waiting sucks but fun

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This sucker is moving all over the place. Original was 6/5 then 6/12 and tonight it moved up 5/31. Iā€™ll take it!

mpn1341

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My production date has changed 3 times since getting my scheduling email on 4/20. First it was 6/12, then 6/6, and now 6/19. Is this happening to anyone else? I ordered a 2 door BD. No bells and whistles added to it. Is this going to keep happening?
Yeah it seems pretty common with a lot of folks on here, myself included. I'm not really going to pay too much attention to it anymore until I get an email of it being in production for the sake of my mental sanity.
Original date 6/12, then 6/13, now 6/6. I'm suspecting it to change again in the next week or two šŸ˜…
Sponsored