Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree, but I think only 10% 2 doors being built each month could hold a bit. I am going to wait and see how the first few weeks go in May and see if I get a build email.
I suspect you’re correct. 2 door is a little higher on the constraint spectrum.
Sponsored

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a feeling Ford is scheduling the constraint orders early after seeing so many Sasquatch, hardtop, wildtrak type orders on these scheduling threads. Once they reach the limit of the availability of those constrained items, they will move to the less constrained orders. Everyone else who didn’t already get scheduled and has constraints will be out of luck. At least that’s what I hope happens, I placed an order on the 27th for a BD with no constraints. If I knew this was going to happen, it would have had SAS and hardtop.

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3/27 OG Order now 2024 Cactus Grey Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a feeling Ford is scheduling the constraint orders early after seeing so many Sasquatch, hardtop, wildtrak type orders on these scheduling threads. Once they reach the limit of the availability of those constrained items, they will move to the less constrained orders. Everyone else who didn’t already get scheduled and has constraints will be out of luck. At least that’s what I hope happens, I placed an order on the 27th for a BD with no constraints. If I knew this was going to happen, it would have had SAS and hardtop.
SAME HERE. I decided to go with the soft top on my BD hoping I get scheduled early...Then all these hardtops with 27th orders get scheduled...I felt bamboozled

cmdadbod

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon and '23 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else feel like Ferris Beullers teacher? Order was entered and confirmed 3/13 before the order banks opened. And now crickets. . .

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else feel like Ferris Beullers teacher? Order was entered and confirmed 3/13 before the order banks opened. And now crickets. . .
Don’t feel bad. I’ve ordered on Feb 15 2022. Still waiting on my obx non-sas….. no production date yet…

Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don’t feel bad. I’ve ordered on Feb 15 2022. Still waiting on my obx non-sas….. no production date yet…
I ordered a heritage and got a confirmation for an obx non sas Lux… called immediately and requested they fix it but no clue why was that off to begin with.

sasquatchwes

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I logged in this morning to check if the production date has changed, and the production date had been removed. Has this happened to anyone else?

BergsBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Chevelle, 4 Dr Badlands ordered 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I logged in this morning to check if the production date has changed, and the production date had been removed. Has this happened to anyone else?
Same here. Ordered a 4 door Badlands, MIC hard top with sound deadening headliner, no sas, high package, with tow on 3/27/23. Got a vin and scheduled date a few weeks ago for week of 6/12. Last week production date got moved forward to 6/5 then a specific date of 6/6. Checked yesterday and I still have a vin, but it no longer shows as scheduled.

Wife and I planned to wait 8-12 months so a delay isn't a deal breaker for us, just a mild bummer. Hopefully we get back on the scheduled train.

sasquatchwes

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone figured out why the production dates were removed?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brian’sBronco

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So week of 6/19 should get window sticker next Friday, showing in production after Friday update.