First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F250 Superduty XLT 6.0 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I have a Question for some of you that are over two years waiting ........ is it dealer allocation issues that are delaying your build or did you spec. a build that is very constrained or is it just that the Cosmic Ford Master Computer dosen't like you at all? Maybe Karma was kind but I was able to place an order 3/27 and was scheduled on 4/20 ..... I was prepared to wait 6months to a Year and was shocked to be Scheduled less than a month after ordering. Maybe Ford is Scheduling the Higher Margin Builds, Maybe I just go Lucky because somebody canceled their Wildtrak Build or maybe my dealer has really good connections with somebody in Ford Scheduling I just don't Know but I feel bad for everybody who is still waiting and have been waiting for so long.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ash_Hol

Big Bend
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got mine yesterday!
The emails are being sent to my dealer, he sent me my VIN and I used the (Canadian) tracker for my pic below (removed personal details on the left).

Ford Bronco 📬 5/4/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 2.17.46 PM

Sorry to those still waiting, I hope you get yours scheduled soon!

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I have a Question for some of you that are over two years waiting ........ is it dealer allocation issues that are delaying your build or did you spec. a build that is very constrained or is it just that the Cosmic Ford Master Computer dosen't like you at all? Maybe Karma was kind but I was able to place an order 3/27 and was scheduled on 4/20 ..... I was prepared to wait 6months to a Year and was shocked to be Scheduled less than a month after ordering. Maybe Ford is Scheduling the Higher Margin Builds, Maybe I just go Lucky because somebody canceled their Wildtrak Build or maybe my dealer has really good connections with somebody in Ford Scheduling I just don't Know but I feel bad for everybody who is still waiting and have been waiting for so long.
Yes.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just chatted with an agent. My 3/27 build is still clean and unscheduled. However, he did say there were no constraints noted on my order (Lux, and Hard Top). He did say my priority code was now 14. It was 19 when it was originally submitted by the dealer. Does the code change by Ford as orders ahead are being produced?
No.

2PuttBogey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks, that is interesting. So the dealer must have changed it.

I did talk to the sales manager in mid April (my order was submitted on 3/27) to ask about how may constrained items he was allocated and what they ordered. He told me all their orders kept them under their allocations. I had asked in earlier email also if all of their priority codes were 19 but he said they weren't. They had people in front of me (which was totally fair). So I wonder if he bumped me up because I asked or because some orders had already been scheduled that were ahead of me.

Sponsored

denglish

Outer Banks
First Name
Dewey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, as of Friday, May 5, I've been waiting a sad 777 days since my original Bronco order in March 2021. Earlier this year, I even retooled the order, at my sales manager's office, to ditch all the constrained items (the Sasquatch package, big engine, hard top, and so on and so forth), taking advantage of Ford's $2,500 rebate offer. But there's been no Bronco for me.

I tell myself every Friday afternoon, "Call the sales manager and drop the order, guy. Move on. Get that $100 back. You know that you should. The Bronco wasn't meant to be." But by Saturday, like today, I'm still hanging on for another week. (I've spent over $10,000 in the span of the 777 days keeping two older cars in basic working order, just trying to stay afloat. It's been one crazy breakdown after another. Those two cars have a combined 470,000 miles on them. Looking back, ruefully, I realized should have quit the cycle of repairs, traded one of them in for a few bucks in return, and bought a Toyota Corolla, or something like that.)

Oh, well. Here's a thought that just popped into my head: In a mere 23 more days, I can officially join the 800-Day Bronco Waiting Club! That's a real milestone. Do you suppose they give out tshirts for that? '

Mudfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been waiting on this ...

Ford Bronco 📬 5/4/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 2.17.46 PM

congrats. I'm waiting on a Black Diamond too. Seems like Badlands and wildtraks get priority. If I don't get scheduled in MY23. im switching to a non sas Badlands .

Mudfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, as of Friday, May 5, I've been waiting a sad 777 days since my original Bronco order in March 2021. Earlier this year, I even retooled the order, at my sales manager's office, to ditch all the constrained items (the Sasquatch package, big engine, hard top, and so on and so forth), taking advantage of Ford's $2,500 rebate offer. But there's been no Bronco for me.

I tell myself every Friday afternoon, "Call the sales manager and drop the order, guy. Move on. Get that $100 back. You know that you should. The Bronco wasn't meant to be." But by Saturday, like today, I'm still hanging on for another week. (I've spent over $10,000 in the span of the 777 days keeping two older cars in basic working order, just trying to stay afloat. It's been one crazy breakdown after another. Those two cars have a combined 470,000 miles on them. Looking back, ruefully, I realized should have quit the cycle of repairs, traded one of them in for a few bucks in return, and bought a Toyota Corolla, or something like that.)

Oh, well. Here's a thought that just popped into my head: In a mere 23 more days, I can officially join the 800-Day Bronco Waiting Club! That's a real milestone. Do you suppose they give out tshirts for that? '
I sincerely hope you don't get to 800 days. There are ( a few) dealers out there that don't do market adjustments and are receiving a few units. Also the 24 Wrangler is looking good. I hope you get scheduled soon.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats, same here, hopefully you don't get bumped back. They moved me up a week then back 3 weeks.
Same. Moved to 5/29. Now the "Vehicle Order Tracking" has no date and the "back door" link says 6/12. :confused:

Sponsored

Staysalty

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang gt
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally get to join the next waiting game lol

432BF439-814A-4546-B579-E98A62A7EFEA.jpeg

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same. Moved to 5/29. Now the "Vehicle Order Tracking" has no date and the "back door" link says 6/12. :confused:
Mine says the exact same thing. I hope their aren't anymore delays, I really want to get it by mid July. I work a ton of hours at a University starting in August, so I want a little time to enjoy it.

Staysalty

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang gt
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, I was a little shocked lol. Thought two doors weren’t getting scheduled til end of the year

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealer allocation and constrained parts are the big ones. You may have been lucky and ordered from a dealer that has run out of higher end orders, so they have ‘room’ for a retail WT order.

It’s a crapshoot. They are trying to be ‘fair’ to dealers at the expense of customers.

Also, the production date Ford gives you may be delayed. I was scheduled for the week of 5/8. On 5/2 I found out that my build was delayed for three weeks. Now, my order number has no production date. I suspect that there is a holdup on either a common WT part or on the MIC tops. Different day, same FoMoCo supply chain!
Sponsored