Abby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like it when you click on interior options on the tracking page says 7 speakers with subwoofer and I wasn’t required to delete or get credit for anything
If your order sheet included the subwoofer delete line & the final dealer price reflects the $250 credit, will you now get the subwoofer added and have the $250 charge added back on?

I'm sure I'll find out one way or another in a few weeks, but just curious in the meantime.
Sponsored

OP
OP
OrlandoOBX

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If your order sheet included the subwoofer delete line & the final dealer price reflects the $250 credit, will you now get the subwoofer added and have the $250 charge added back on?

I'm sure I'll find out one way or another in a few weeks, but just curious in the meantime.
anyone scheduled July 10th or later yes will now get the woofer and the $250 will be added back on, that’s how it looks anyway.

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@hokie94

Since you didn’t order through the Ford website it doesn’t show up in your account, you have to follow the other link with Order and VIN and then prove you’re not a robot a dozen times. 🙄

Also congrats to the long haulers that got scheduled, and hopefully next week will be HE week.
How do you order through the Ford website? I thought you could only order through a dealer. Ford chat have me the same answer when I asked that but it doesn’t make sense. It shouldn’t be that hard to link your order with your ford account

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4 Black Diamonds made it through the ruff today…Hopefully more next week since marine grade vinyl and wash out floors are on more than that trim now..no more excuses for the lack of BD’s!!!
Seems to be all hardtops still. My build is similar to yours, BD non SAS soft top 2.3, auto, mid pkg, mod bumper. Hopefully they run out of hardtops soon and start building BD with soft tops but who knows lmao

Sponsored

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you order through the Ford website? I thought you could only order through a dealer. Ford chat have me the same answer when I asked that but it doesn’t make sense. It shouldn’t be that hard to link your order with your ford account
You build your vehicle on the website and then place that order through your preferred dealer. I was told to do that from a sales guy right before the order banks opened so it would be easier to input into the system but I was still pissed off about no manual transmissions being available so I didn’t go that route.

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3/27 OG Order now 2024 Cactus Grey Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seems to be all hardtops still. My build is similar to yours, BD non SAS soft top 2.3, auto, mid pkg, mod bumper. Hopefully they run out of hardtops soon and start building BD with soft tops but who knows lmao
I like the way you think! Lol praying

BoverW

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just my 2cents.

so maybe Ford strategy is to infinitely hold the long waiting orders (due to their price protection) but produce more orders without protection (recently placed orders). The MSRP is skyrocketing over these 2 years, and it makes no sense for Ford to give up on these.

They know their customer cannot wait and may already place a second order, and people may cancel or give up the old one after they get a Bronco.

Lindzmarie15

Big Bend
First Name
Lindz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone with a Big Bend 4 door get scheduled yet?
Yes!! I didn’t get a scheduling email, but chatted with ford. I noticed several of those getting emails were ordered after me so I chatted to check for an update. They gave me build date 7/17 and the VIN. Still curious as to why I didn’t get the email from Ford. I got the confirmation email when I ordered

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just my 2cents.

so maybe Ford strategy is to infinitely hold the long waiting orders (due to their price protection) but produce more orders without protection (recently placed orders). The MSRP is skyrocketing over these 2 years, and it makes no sense for Ford to give up on these.

They know their customer cannot wait and may already place a second order, and people may cancel or give up the old one after they get a Bronco.
I'm just going to keep my order until they cancel it for the MY24 change-over. I'm looking at about 6K of price protection at this point. If I get it, I'll be happy. If not, I'll just move on to something else and leave Ford in the rearview mirror.
Ford Bronco 📬 6/1/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving 1685679157534

Sponsored

BoverW

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm just going to keep my order until they cancel it for the MY24 change-over. I'm looking at about 6K of price protection at this point. If I get it, I'll be happy. If not, I'll just move on to something else and leave Ford in the rearview mirror.
Ford Bronco 📬 6/1/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving 1685679157534
That is the spirit!!!

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Curious if I can get tow package added back to my build between now and build (Scheduled for July
Black Diamond Soft top here. Original order 3/1/22.
Removed hard top and tow when they sent out the "take off your top" email.
Been so annoyed through all this I may go buy a Taco and hope it is as reliable as all the other toyotas we have had.

Warnock

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered 5/22 a 4 door wildtrak with hard top and high package! Scheduled for 7/17 as well.

Warnock

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Curious if I can get tow package added back to my build between now and build (Scheduled for July

Black Diamond Soft top here. Original order 3/1/22.
Removed hard top and tow when they sent out the "take off your top" email.
Been so annoyed through all this I may go buy a Taco and hope it is as reliable as all the other toyotas we have had.
I was thinking same thing with the tow but on fords website it says once it is scheduled you can’t modify your order. I want one too but the wiring harness seems like a pain in the ass to do yourself.

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On vacation in the Bahamas & woke up to the news I’ve made it through cricket Thursday. Ordered on 3/27/23 & got a build date scheduled for 7/17. Good luck to the OG’s and newbies still waiting.
Ford Bronco 📬 6/1/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving IMG_1500
Sponsored