First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Mustang GT, 1974 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got my email 2 minutes ago, I am scheduled to be built week of August 30! I am a day 1 res holder at around 10pm central time, order placed on January 24th. My build is a 4 door cactus grey, black diamond, soft top, SAS, 2.7, 10sp, tow, mid package.
Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No email here. Day one reservation with no constraints. I don’t expect to get one either. Fuck my shit dealer. Ah well. Tis life.

4door
Big Bend
2.3L
Auto
Soft top
Rear locker
Built in Navi
Aux switches

Last edited:

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All 4 door soft top early reservations as the announcement stated. 2 door broncos, see you in '22 or 23' SMDH.

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received a VIN for my soft top. Badlands, Sas, 2.7, lux, tow. Day 1 reservation, 2 hours in.
Same build, your news makes me very happy! Congrats!!!

Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With Ford saying hard top prep kits will start with September production, what does that mean if you're 8/30 or 8/31?
I think if you changed during that period that they requested, then you should be good.

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Scheduling for new builds is occurring Today. I just got my e-mail a few minutes ago.

4dr Badlands SAS, A51, 2.7L, MGV, Lux, Tow, recently switched to Softtop and prep kit once they offered it.

I was a first 10 minutes reservation (actually a FE rez, but ordered Badlands for MGV).

Ford Bronco 📬 8/12 Scheduling Email Received Group! BadlandsScheduled

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Scheduling for new builds is occurring Today. I just got my e-mail a few minutes ago.

4dr Badlands SAS, A51, 2.7L, MGV, Lux, Tow, recently switched to Softtop and prep kit once they offered it.

I was a first 10 minutes reservation (actually a FE rez, but ordered Badlands for MGV).

Ford Bronco 📬 8/12 Scheduling Email Received Group! BadlandsScheduled
I'm cracking up at the lack of a top on the image of the Bronco on email. So much uncertainty they said "Fuck it, no tops!"

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got mine today, build week of Aug 30. Just e-mailed my sales guy to make sure it's being built in September to get the prep kit that he and his rep promised I'd get if I switch to soft top, glad I have that in writing :)

Super excited, I reserved a min after 10pm CA time the night of the reveal, order date 1/20. Switching from dual to MIC to now soft top apparently helped, otherwise I'd sure be a MY22 after what they said today. I don't care about wrinkly windows, I just want an open roof :cool:

BL, Sashquatch, soft top, 2.7 auto, LUX, tow. Cyber. MGV.

Should get it for the nice October weather we usually have here, maybe I'll dress it up for Halloween, since it's already orange :-D

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got mine. 7/14 Reservation with many of the commodity restraints and lots of DIO extra options and accessories. OBX, 4 Door Lux, SAS, 2.7, tow package. Swapped from Dual Top/Mod Top to soft top only in June. Looks like I’m going to be missing the mark for the hard top prep kit, oh well I’ll take it, lol.

Ford Bronco 📬 8/12 Scheduling Email Received Group! 406EE6A3-E59C-465C-A7E5-BB06EBCA9051

Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got mine. 7/14 Reservation with many of the commodity restraints and lots of DIO extra options and accessories. OBX, 4 Door Lux, SAS, 2.7, tow package. Swapped from Dual Top/Mod Top to soft top only in June. Looks like I’m going to be missing the mark for the hard top prep kit, oh well I’ll take it, lol.

Ford Bronco 📬 8/12 Scheduling Email Received Group! 406EE6A3-E59C-465C-A7E5-BB06EBCA9051
I bet you get the kit... Once they roll to Job #2 they aren't going to single out your truck unless I really misunderstand how mass production works.

blogue

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also OBX. All the other goodies but removed the MIC back on July 2nd. Fee like a kid on Christmas!!! Day 2 reservation. 2.7, LUX, Leather, Towing, HD Bumper.

Ford Bronco 📬 8/12 Scheduling Email Received Group! 1A21B13D-7885-4D38-8F3B-846567BF214D

Last edited:

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's the latest reservation that got a build announced today with the soft tops? Trying to gauge my chances of a MY21, but I feel the exodus of hard tops related to Ford's information has killed any momentum.

7/23 Res BTW
4 Dr -- Badlands -- 2.7 -- Squatch -- High -- Soft Top
Sponsored