Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my email too! August 30th, build is in my signature.
Reserved 7/13 10:47PM
Sponsored

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So for all you August 30th ppl, does your DORA include the hard top prep kit?

It should be a line item
Mine Doesn't say anthing about Door prep Kit. Just says soft top. It does say DORA $0 as a line item. Not sure what DORA means. Granger is my dealer and I switched to soft top inorder to get that prep kit.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to wal mart at lunch to buy oil for my current car since I figured I’d be driving it a while longer. GOT THE EMAIL! I kept all my sins minus the top.

Note, my DORA said job #2 with prep kit. I was worried I might get screwed since they said September builds would have it and it’s possible I could be August. But I think we’re all covered. Glad to be in the club!!!!

edit: badlands, 2.7, Sasquatch, lux, tow, for those on mobile who can’t see my signature. 1st night res.

Ford Bronco 📬 8/12 Scheduling Email Received Group! 8CDFC2AD-6801-4EA9-B3D4-522DE5932AB9

Ford Bronco 📬 8/12 Scheduling Email Received Group! 52676D97-36E5-4608-B20E-C9F96EAE9B93

AuburnBo

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC AT4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First hour reservation wildtrack. If I change my build now to a badlands soft top do I have a chance for a 21?

I had just posted this before I saw your post. Absolutely, change your order.

I finally got tired of waiting on the hard top and decided after reading all of the bad comments about fit and finish of the hair top that I would change to a soft top with hopes of moving up production. When I contacted my salesman, he gave me a list of constrained items that were holding up production, I took this info and removed as many items as I could from the list so I would have a better chance of getting a build date. The changes were made to my order on 7/26 and 17 days later I have a build date.
IF you are interested in moving up your build, contact your salesman, compare your build to constrained items and see what adjustments you are willing to make to get your vehicle on the way.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First hour reservation wildtrack. If I change my build now to a badlands soft top do I have a chance for a 21?
You can’t. WT can’t have a soft top, you’re stuck.

Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone is scheduled and in dire need of that kit and wants to trade orders, I'm your man ;)

Just kidding...kind of...

Also, I know reservations will now go more aligned with time of reservation (ignoring the hard tops) but what does that mean for number of dealer allocations?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't change my order to a different model?
Model, yes. Someone else might be able to confirm, I haven’t seen WT get the green light for a soft top so yes your only recourse would be a model change.

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got Email from FORD! Oh nm, just spam.

Ford Bronco 📬 8/12 Scheduling Email Received Group! whatever.JPG

Bwaggs83

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got my email. Scheduled for the week of Aug 30!
I just got mine too. 4 door Badlands, 2.7, soft top, Sas, towing. Same date of Aug 30.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine Doesn't say anthing about Door prep Kit. Just says soft top. It does say DORA $0 as a line item. Not sure what DORA means. Granger is my dealer and I switched to soft top inorder to get that prep kit.
Interesting...
Check again It should look like this

Ford Bronco 📬 8/12 Scheduling Email Received Group! Screenshot_20210812-143130_OneDrive

If you don't have it on there and you requested it, then your dealer is a noob

Edit: just noticed you said it's with Granger. I take it back, they are NOT noobs. Maybe you're good then

Hitemstiff

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands/ 05 Expedition/ 77 F150 Ranger SB 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the 8/30 club as well. Up here in Boise Idaho. Havent seen any yet up here in the wild. I am a 7/14 at 10am mt reservation. 4 dr. Badlands 2.3 m mid tow and switched to soft a few weeks ago. Good luck to all on both sides of the fence!

Flybriz

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally received my email for week of Aug 30th.

I finally got tired of waiting on the hard top and decided after reading all of the bad comments about fit and finish of the hair top that I would change to a soft top with hopes of moving up production. When I contacted my salesman, he gave me a list of constrained items that were holding up production, I took this info and removed as many items as I could from the list so I would have a better chance of getting a build date. The changes were made to my order on 7/26 and 17 days later I have a build date.
IF you are interested in moving up your build, contact your salesman, compare your build to constrained items and see what adjustments you are willing to make to get your vehicle on the way.
For what it's worth, my build had almost ALL the deadly sins - MIC top, Squatch, 2.7L, Lux, Towing, but I got an email today for an 8/30 build week and the only thing I gave up was the MIC top. 7/14 reservation holder, ID 10152034, 4-Door OBX. All that to say... the hardtop shutdown, as awful as it is, may have changed the game for soft top orders even with other constrained items... IF you are an early reservation holder.