Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hate to be a pessimist but i don't think they'll be doing any more scheduling for MY21. If we didn't get that email today, more then likely we're going to be a '22
I dont think you are being pessimistic I just dont agree. If there are still Soft-tops reserved (which there are because I am one of them) I think they will continue to schedule Bronco's just not at full rate.

Assume all of the VIN holders that have Hard Tops but not scheduled for build will be put on hold until post October. Any VIN Holders with build dates have either already been built and put in the Sand Lot or soon will be. That will leave almost all of September and October to build exclusively Soft-Top orders. I assume that emails that went out today did not fill all of September and October production.

The real questions is if today will trigger the masses to switch to soft-top and flood Ford with buildable orders which will re-invoke the reservation time stamp dance.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They built up a lot of commodities after not scheduling for 2 months?
they are not as constrained with you remove all the First editions and Wild tracks.
Yes, this. Plus builds like the wildtrak are loaded with commodity constrained items by default. Take them out the mix for MY21 and it frees it up for softies. Simple math really
Truthfully I dont think Dealer Allocations will be a thing for the rest of MY21. Right now if Ford has the commodities to build your vehicle they will. Dealer allocations were initially set by MAP production limits.... I dont think we are going to exceed those as there are not enough soft-tops to exceed MAP capacity. Just my opinion though.
I wouldn't be so sure
@Zach@Granger said otherwise
Hate to be a pessimist but i don't think they'll be doing any more scheduling for MY21. If we didn't get that email today, more then likely we're going to be a '22
They just have to finish up FEs, and put NEW tops on the builds collecting rust at MAP.
They absolutely have capacity to build more this year. It's August and the switchover to My22 doesn't start until december

Sponsored

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been stubborn the past few months about sticking with the MIC top but this is really making me want to switch. I've just never owned a soft top and don't know what to expect.
Theft. At least down here in FL.

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Practically everyone in this thread has multiple constrained items, it’s weird.
With the factory being shut down for 2 weeks it gives them time to stockpile parts

Sponsored

Petek70

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 bronco, 76 bronco, 18 raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are emails still coming out or is it over for the day?

LIBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received an email from Ford today with a build date of August 30 week with a VIN#
I ordered a black diamond with Sasquatch package. Originally I ordered a MIC hard top. About a month ago I changed it to a soft top.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation is 13 July within 2 hours of launch. Ordered on January 22, 2021. Build is in my signature. VIN email today and build week is August 30th.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not true.

Bigwheelin

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got my email. Scheduled for the week of Aug 30!
Just got mine , 1st night around 10 res, 4 door badlands , sas, soft top, leather , lux, tow, v6 , auto, build date 8/30 just got vin in email as well
Sponsored