SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

then why on earth are you buying a Ford then?
Because a bad top isn't the end of the world? I've already weathered through the Focus RS head gasket saga, and here I am buying another 2.3L I4 turbo 😅 I'm practically immune to Ford's mistakes at this point

edit: in case it wasn't obvious, my MIC 2.0 comment was in jest -- I hope they do sort it out flawlessly, I was only alluding to something that would bump late soft top reservations way up the line
Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There are plenty of 7/15's in the mix. I even saw a few 7/16's. Meaning I juuuuuust missed.

No line jumping aspirations. Just some luck. I wanted a MIC. But I need a car more than I want a MIC, so I switched to soft top hoping to get built in Sept after last week's news. But now it looks like I'll be an Oct, which unfortunately doesn't help my personal car troubles.

I obviously can't tell you how many 7/16's got VIN's today, but based on the numbers I've seen, it's doubtful there's a lot of 7/16's with soft top reservations. There was a big drop off after 7/15 for reservations, then throw in the soft top. So again, I juuuuuust missed. And that's what I'm bummed about. So close, but yet so far away.

Then, before seeing FE's getting scheduled for 9/20 & 9/27 I just figured I'd be scooped up in the next round of scheduling. But then after seeing all the FE's getting those weeks it essentially confirmed for me that I'm not getting picked till Oct... maybe. I mean, who knows what Sept will bring.

Not that I need to justify my feelings to a random internet person, and I'm sure you weren't trying to be a dick at all by accusing me of 'line jumping aspirations'. but due to my personal circumstance and the stress this f'n release has caused me and my family, I was hoping that by switching to a soft top, I'd catch a break and get scheduled for Sept. It upset me to find out how close I came, but still didn't get scheduled. If that's ok with you...
The FEs, hard tops and 2 doors will be mixed into the soft tops. If you are a July reservation there is a good chance of a September build. It appears ford is scheduling hard tops 6 weeks out and filling in soft tops 3 weeks out.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

hartstev99

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1. So excited - I received my email this morning for a 9/13 production date.
2. Hoping to hear more people getting theirs soon.

I am a 7/16 reservation and January order.
OBX Non-Squatch
Lux
Auxiliary switches
Soft Top

I originally had a hard top and Tow package selected. Thanks you to all of you Bronco6g posters. I have been obsessively checking nearly every post and took the advice to drop the hard top and tow about 8 weeks ago. I received a poster, but no emails so I was getting super nervous that I was missing in the void.

I plan on adding a 1 inch lift and swapping out the tires and rims for 33’s. The tires and rims on the OBX are sad.

Best wishes to all.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dont fall for it.

Its a trap. Ive gotten this e-mail half a dozen times.

But for real, hope it goes better for this batch than the last.. all of them.

Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are people still getting emails? Or are yall finally getting around to posting about the email you got earlier?

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The FEs, hard tops and 2 doors will be mixed into the soft tops. If you are a July reservation there is a good chance of a September build. It appears ford is scheduling hard tops 6 weeks out and filling in soft tops 3 weeks out.
You think so?

I got the impression it was:
soft tops; 9/6 & 9/13
FEs 9/20 & 9/27
??? 10/4 and beyond... maybe more soft tops? maybe more FEs? only time will tell.

But I guess you're thinking some soft tops will get mixed in the 9/20 & 9/27 build weeks? along side the FEs?

I honestly don't know why or how they're building FEs those weeks anyway. Didn't they say order of fixing was 1. already delivered 2. dirt mountain 3. VINs 4. FEs? I find it hard to believe that they already have enough tops to start fixing 1, 2 & 3... maybe the FEs are just getting a 'placeholder' for if the MICs are ready by then. If they're not, they'll just get pushed? who knows.

peta8368

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Then, before seeing FE's getting scheduled for 9/20 & 9/27 I just figured I'd be scooped up in the next round of scheduling. But then after seeing all the FE's getting those weeks it essentially confirmed for me that I'm not getting picked till Oct... maybe. I mean, who knows what Sept will bring.
All is not lost yet. I think there is more capacity in those 2 production weeks than there are FE's, so there will likely be non FE's scheduled for those 2 weeks too.

Most of us have been waiting for over a year by this point, so emotions are running rampant on the forum. I have a relatively late reservation date, although the count would significantly drop off after the first week or 2, so 3rd week or 3rd month probably doesn't make a whole lot of difference. But I absolutely understand your anxiousness

Hang in there!

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You think so?

Usually plants mix products. Sometimes a plant will man up to run a certain model/option for a short time. I don’t think that’s the case with Broncos since 2dr/FE production dates into October have been posted on the forum. I think ford is scheduling the FEs and existing VINs further out then filling in soft tops.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
First Edition Reservation Holder (7/13) that just got their scheduled production date. I am super EXCITED, just worried that my FE will go through Dirt Mountain Stress testing since October is when the new tops are supposed to finalized. Probably 30 day purgatory :(

Web capture_19-8-2021_142932_m.t.email-ford.com.jpeg

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1. So excited - I received my email this morning for a 9/13 production date.
2. Hoping to hear more people getting theirs soon.

I am a 7/16 reservation and January order.
OBX Non-Squatch
Lux
Auxiliary switches
Soft Top

I originally had a hard top and Tow package selected. Thanks you to all of you Bronco6g posters. I have been obsessively checking nearly every post and took the advice to drop the hard top and tow about 8 weeks ago. I received a poster, but no emails so I was getting super nervous that I was missing in the void.

I plan on adding a 1 inch lift and swapping out the tires and rims for 33’s. The tires and rims on the OBX are sad.

Best wishes to all.
@Seatmandan see. 7/16.

No line jumping. Just moving up the sidewalk to have the bouncer tell me the club is full as he puts the rope in front of me. Will I get out of line and go to another club? no. I'll just patiently wait till it's my turn. Still sucks to know I was thaaaaat close to getting in tho.

@hartstev99 just curious, bc I like to torture myself... but what time on 7/16? I was 7/16 4:45pm EST. And I'm just wondering how far into the day did they make it...

You think so?

Usually plants mix products. Sometimes a plant will man up to run a certain model/option for a short time. I don’t think that’s the case with Broncos since 2dr/FE production dates into October have been posted on the forum. I think ford is scheduling the FEs and existing VINs further out then filling in soft tops.
well, I hope you're right! I'll gladly be wrong!!

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a FE build scheduled for 9/13, we will see.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

FE's will probably get a lot of delay emails till they have the tops ready. They are just getting them in the scheduling system. I hope to God I am wrong on that though, as that might mean my poor truck escapes from dirt mountain sooner!

Last edited:

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FE's will probably get a lot of delay emails till they have the tops ready. They are just getting them in the scheduling system. I hope to God I am wrong on that though, as that might mean my poor truck escapes from dirt mountain dinner!
Dinner?

They’re not feeding me at Dirt Mountain! 😂
Sponsored