First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fam
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pretty sure all ails today were new VIN's no previous build dates.
Also assume that your current date stands unless you hear otherwise. But then again, I don't know the status of your build.
Started 8/23, pushed to 9/27, then got the standby email like everyone. I assumed it meant your date is gone, you'll hear from us in October for more details. But all the new September build dates (some of which are hard tops) makes me scratch my head.

So you're saying there's a chance ....
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Started 8/23, pushed to 9/27, then got the standby email like everyone. I assumed it meant your date is gone, you'll hear from us in October for more details. But all the new September build dates (some of which are hard tops) makes me scratch my head.

So you're saying there's a chance ....
I'm saying I have no clue.. And I'll guess the hard tops today were FE or Wildtrak, cuz if they were other trims I'll be pissed I switched to a soft top 🤬

Now if I'm to assume that you were hard top and not built... Well October they said they'd be starting to fix hard tops already built.. So it's a firm MAYBE on your chances ;)

Benji_Allgood

Black Diamond
First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fam
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm saying I have no clue.. And I'll guess the hard tops today were FE or Wildtrak, cuz if they were other trims I'll be pissed I switched to a soft top 🤬

Now if I'm to assume that you were hard top and not built... Well October they said they'd be starting to fix hard tops already built.. So it's a firm MAYBE on your chances ;)
Yep 2dr non Squatch BD 2.7 🤞🤞

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see it right away when it goes from "P" preview status to "S" schedule status...bottom left of WBDO
Should I mention to my dealer that is shows up at the bottom of the WBDO? I don’t want to keep bothering him. Thoughts?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Should I mention to my dealer that is shows up at the bottom of the WBDO? I don’t want to keep bothering him. Thoughts?
I say bother the hell out of him... Dealers love it when you email them 5 times a day... Trust me.. I've done it for the last 2 months 😁

Edit: no inventory right now, it's gives them something to do.

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I say bother the hell out of him... Dealers love it when you email them 5 times a day... Trust me.. I've done it for the last 2 months 😁

The thing is that he already told me that the vin won’t be available for a week. I will send him a message tomorrow.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

bother him...they are there to help u

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

he is the reason why i needed to hire Ashlie

Fishtag

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telsa Model Y, 2016 Acura MDX, 2035 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got the long awaited email September 6th build date, 7/14 res 4dr badlands, SAS, LUX, Tow
Excited for you I have the same build! Super cool finally feel like some people are getting some.

Sponsored

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 door base, been pushed several times from original 12 July to 23 august. Last email said 20 September 2 weeks ago. Called hotline yesterday and was told 20th October.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There are plenty of 7/15's in the mix. I even saw a few 7/16's. Meaning I juuuuuust missed.

No line jumping aspirations. Just some luck. I wanted a MIC. But I need a car more than I want a MIC, so I switched to soft top hoping to get built in Sept after last week's news. But now it looks like I'll be an Oct, which unfortunately doesn't help my personal car troubles.

I obviously can't tell you how many 7/16's got VIN's today, but based on the numbers I've seen, it's doubtful there's a lot of 7/16's with soft top reservations. There was a big drop off after 7/15 for reservations, then throw in the soft top. So again, I juuuuuust missed. And that's what I'm bummed about. So close, but yet so far away.

Then, before seeing FE's getting scheduled for 9/20 & 9/27 I just figured I'd be scooped up in the next round of scheduling. But then after seeing all the FE's getting those weeks it essentially confirmed for me that I'm not getting picked till Oct... maybe. I mean, who knows what Sept will bring.

Not that I need to justify my feelings to a random internet person, and I'm sure you weren't trying to be a dick at all by accusing me of 'line jumping aspirations'. but due to my personal circumstance and the stress this f'n release has caused me and my family, I was hoping that by switching to a soft top, I'd catch a break and get scheduled for Sept. It upset me to find out how close I came, but still didn't get scheduled. If that's ok with you...

The "can't win" signature is just laughable IMO...... Can't win what? How can you win a game you weren't even supposed to be playing in??? unreal.

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm curious how similar the reservation tracker is to the general public. From the forum tracker statistics, the vast majority of reservations were in the first 2 days. Ford said they had 150k in the first 18 days, which is roughly 3/4 of all reservations.

If the forum tracker is somewhat representative, and we're starting to see some 7/16 reservations get build dates already that means the next few months of soft top reservations should come up pretty fast until the 2.0 hardtop supply lets FEs take 1st priority, and then 2022 when all the skipped hard tops take priority for a while.

The reservation tracker sadly didn't take count of the soft top vs hard top orders. The real indicator of progress is going to be from members sharing their top type, and doing the math from reservation date to production date. That time gap should start to shrink as MAP catches up. Right now that lag is about 418 days for soft tops lol. As that number comes down you can begin to predict your production week more accurately.

date calculator https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

I'm 08/31/2020 so I'm probably boned for 2021 despite switching to soft top.
Sponsored